• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
the gardener

Imagine the UK doing this

From the So-Called BBC: 'The French National Assembly has passed a tough new immigration law that tightens the rules around asylum.
The bill shortens asylum application deadlines, doubles the time for which illegal migrants can be detained, and introduces a one-year prison sentence for entering France illegally.'

What is the prospect of the UK passing legislation like that?

Why aren't the French being called out as actual, real and breathing, living, Nazis?

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

Don’t worry, they will be opening up the border and giving them onward passage to the U.K. 

I know. What is worse is that when they arrive we won't be able to send them back to France as it won't be a safe country for them as they risk detention without trial/persecution.

Edited by the gardener

7 minutes ago, the gardener said:

From the So-Called BBC: 'The French National Assembly has passed a tough new immigration law that tightens the rules around asylum.
The bill shortens asylum application deadlines, doubles the time for which illegal migrants can be detained, and introduces a one-year prison sentence for entering France illegally.'

Why aren't the French being called out as actual, real and breathing, living, Nazis?

They are getting ready for Brexit, the rules will only be applied to Brits who think they can buy a Chateau for the price of a flat in Ilford.

12 minutes ago, the gardener said:

The threat of NF winning in UK would do it. 

12 minutes ago, the gardener said:

Nigel Farage or National Front?

I was referring to National Front, but it's the same for any fringe,  if a fringe party could get >10% of the vote, the other parties would start adopting fringe party policies. The higher thier vote, the more of their policies will be adopted by their rivals. If National Front won 30% of the vote, expect NF type policies from the other parties.

Meanwhile in dear old Blighty, won't someone think of the poor Rapugees

‘Refugee’ Spared Prison After Strangling, Sexually Assaulting Woman in Maidstone, Kent

A teenage ‘refugee’ who strangled a young woman and sexually assaulted her has been spared prison, and even exempted from a “vigorous and intensive” sex offender treatment programme due to his poor English.

Diversity and Community Relations Judge Philip Statman handed Filmon Kbrom, an 18-year-old Eritrean, a short 19-month term in youth custody — but suspended the sentence, meaning he will not actually have to serve it unless he commits another crime within the next two years.

Diversity and Community Relations Judge?????? FFS >:(

Fuck the poor woman who was assaulted her well being and feelings clearly are of no fucking relevance!!!

4 minutes ago, snagger said:

I was referring to National Front, but it's the same for any fringe,  if a fringe party could get >10% of the vote, the other parties would start adopting fringe party policies. The higher thier vote, the more of their policies will be adopted by their rivals. If National Front won 30% of the vote, expect NF type policies from the other parties.

Just look at ukip. Branded racist and xenophobic. Until they started to get a number of votes. 

Then suddenly the other "nice" parties started to adopt these apparent "racist" policies. It's complete bullshit. 

7 minutes ago, ccc said:

Just look at ukip. Branded racist and xenophobic. Until they started to get a number of votes. 

Then suddenly the other "nice" parties started to adopt these apparent "racist" policies. It's complete bullshit. 

it's how democracy works, same could be said the the Green Party. But it's also why a vote for a fringe party is never a wasted vote, you may not win, but you'll have more of an influence on policy than by voting for one of the big parties status quo.

Edited by snagger

36 minutes ago, snagger said:

it's how democracy works, same could be said the the Green Party. But it's also why a vote for a fringe party is never a wasted vote, you may not win, but you'll have more of an influence on policy than by voting for one of the big parties status quo.

I'm quite prepared to vote for BNP or National Front at the next election. As you say, they won't get in but the message has to be sent.

11 minutes ago, the gardener said:

I'm quite prepared to vote for BNP or National Front at the next election. As you say, they won't get in but the message has to be sent.

Agreed. Never again LibLabCon. I'll vote for anyone or anything to the right of them, any sensible independent and failing that, spoil my ballot paper like last time.

1 hour ago, the gardener said:

Seems perfectly reasonable. Think it is too late for France and open border Europe.

No chance of anything like that happening here, without lining up the useful idiots and putting them out of our misery. Look at the wailing over ID for voting. After years of PC, diversity and not mentioning the I word, those running the country are cucked.

We do need to shun LibLabCon before it really is too late.

3 hours ago, spygirl said:

Chances of UK adopting?

Itll happen.

TYhis is about updating the naive UN laws on asylum.

These will remain.

Econmomic migrants ca nfuck off.

I really can't see the UK doing this. I fear it is too late for us.

2 hours ago, the gardener said:

I really can't see the UK doing this. I fear it is too late for us.

You never can tell. After the spare room tax furore, I thought benefit reform was completely off the table in the UK for the foreseeable future. Yet there have recently been quite big cutbacks such as the child benefit cuts, with oddly very little comment from the media. Could something similar happen with immigration reform?