• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
swiss_democracy_for_all

Will this promising male contraceptive be allowed to make it to market??

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, The Idiocrat said:

I'd  take one if available (although prefer the vasalgel type). I believe the male pill would lead to a new sexual revolution, with a significant drop in new births. Men won't be duped into becoming fathers, and women will have to return to being nice to men if they want to get pregnant, and all that entitlement and the constant societal nagging will have to be reduced. Basically, women will have to show that they value men by treating them well, in the same way that men have to do that to women now.

I expect the authorities to (continue) to try to prevent such male contraception as they're terrified of reductions in population and any form of male empowerment.

They will only need to be nice until they are pregnant. After that they can do what they want, with the state and courts to back them up. 

The reason that women in the old days had to be nice to men was because the man was effectively her employer.

Even today even the bitchiest women will at least attempt to be civil to their boss. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

Would it though? I think it would just change the profile of the fathers of the kids. Women would still have the urge to have the kids, and the state are unlikely to remove the support for this.

I'd hazard a guess that it would only be males with something to lose from impregnating someone that would take it. So in effect many of the men that should be fathering the next generation (young fit and doing well for themselves) would not do so, their places as sometimes unwilling progenitors would most likely be taken by men who don't give a shit and males from cultures that believe in making as many children as possible.

Yes, many women already seem to relish getting pregnant by an irresponsible man then pick up a responsible man to act as sometime father and provider. Responsible men going on working-sperm strike, is just going to encourage and exacerbate this. It is like students going on strike, the world looks on and thinks: You're only hurting yourselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why the hell would any man take it?

The health effects of the female pill are already bad enough for society.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, The Idiocrat said:

I am obliged to post this:

 

 

That process is also reflected in those getting into the positions of power with Britain in the forefront. 

Mujahideen May for example. 

Mujah May and her policies are further devastating British people's lives.  A brief glimpse at "Parliamentarians" during events such as PM's Question Time is in itself ample proof.  The opposition benches confirm the fact as does the media reporting of it all.  C orbyn included.  Cable is an outstanding example.

Edited by twocents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Bakez said:

Why the hell would any man take it?

The health effects of the female pill are already bad enough for society.

Well they used to say 5 minutes of pleasure for a lifetime of misery.  Mind you I'm not endorsing that saying I'm just reporting the fact.

It was a phrase most often used before the female pill came into widespread use.  Once contraception became reliable you don't hear it so often.

Edited by twocents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was sat in a cafe this weekend and a young couple came in with their 2 kids.

She was decent looking (better than most betas get), and he looked like an unemployed smackhead, with a grubby sleeveless hoody and a massive Che Guevara tatoo on his shoulder.

Thats who's reproducing.

Only other bloke who wondered in with hot girlfriend had a hoodie and a nose ring.

Brb off to get hoodie, nose ring and Che tatts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with all those who think a male contraceptive pill would simply accelerate a societal process that is already under way.  As with all experiments with behavior the results are likely to produce unexpected consequences that with hindsight should have been obvious. 

My take is that high intelligence is currently linked to wimpy behavior.  Such that although highly intelligent people do well they are very societally weak and the low IQ people take away their production very easily.  As this kind of intelligence breeds out then high intelligence combined with strong societal traits will emerge.  This new group will not be at all empathic to the low IQ group and will take measures to first protect themselves from attack and secondly to eliminate, with no particular regard to how, the low IQ groups.  I maintain that this has to happen since the low IQ groups are unable to self sustain.  High IQ is necessary for the society to maintain itself so high IQ combined with low empathy will naturally be selected for.  I think the hoards of low IQ will eventually be relegated to the trash can of history.  In the mean time it is going to get messy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Bakez said:

Why the hell would any man take it?

The health effects of the female pill are already bad enough for society.

Supposedly this one doesn't play around with hormone levels, just does something that affects the motility of the sperm, this reverses 3 weeks after dosing is removed. Well, in macaques at least, there's a long way to go before human trials.  :-)

So there should be no health effects unless you're referring to secondary effects like more irresponsible shagging without protection and passing on diseases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, swissy_fit said:

What would be the effect of something like this being available?

https://newatlas.com/male-contraceptive-pill-ep055/54314/

Off the top of my head:

- the lower class Chads who get a young girl pregnant and then desert her and the baby, only for a beta to pick up the job a few years later, wouldn't take it

- the betas who feel duty bound to wife up a single mother, would continue to do so as it's the only way they feel that can get intimacy

- the higher class Chads/Cads would probably be the ones taking it the most, so they'd be even more reckless in terms of the amount of unprotected sex they're having

- religious folk wouldn't take it

- betas who nobody wants to fuck wouldn't be any more attractive

....so the only real effect might be Cads having sex with more women, with all the knock on effects that come from that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

 

Brb off to get hoodie, nose ring and Che tatts


Off to set up shop selling hoodies, fake nose rings and stick on tattoos of Che. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Snow bird said:

I agree with all those who think a male contraceptive pill would simply accelerate a societal process that is already under way.  As with all experiments with behavior the results are likely to produce unexpected consequences that with hindsight should have been obvious. 

My take is that high intelligence is currently linked to wimpy behavior.  Such that although highly intelligent people do well they are very societally weak and the low IQ people take away their production very easily.  As this kind of intelligence breeds out then high intelligence combined with strong societal traits will emerge.  This new group will not be at all empathic to the low IQ group and will take measures to first protect themselves from attack and secondly to eliminate, with no particular regard to how, the low IQ groups.  I maintain that this has to happen since the low IQ groups are unable to self sustain.  High IQ is necessary for the society to maintain itself so high IQ combined with low empathy will naturally be selected for.  I think the hoards of low IQ will eventually be relegated to the trash can of history.  In the mean time it is going to get messy. 

High IQ is positively correlated with high empathy and obedience. The thickos will continue to take more and more resources from productive, high IQ people until there's nothing more to take and civilisation collapses. After that, high IQ will again be a selective advantage and the whole cycle can start again. 

Whatever happens, the parasitic classes are doomed. Most of them are just too stupid to know it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

High IQ is positively correlated with high empathy and obedience. The thickos will continue to take more and more resources from productive, high IQ people until there's nothing more to take and civilisation collapses. After that, high IQ will again be a selective advantage and the whole cycle can start again. 

Whatever happens, the parasitic classes are doomed. Most of them are just too stupid to know it. 

Yes but that sounds like the long game.  Maybe hundreds of years.  I must admit that whilst bearing the long term in mind I'm more concerned about the imminent.

Also it'll not happen by chance as the treacherous political class will do everything in its power to oppose and circumvent it.  I suspect it might take an almighty war and maybe even a world war wiping out most of the world's population.  In any event a big struggle.

In the meantime we have a vote and I suggest that it's used in the local elections to start with and not to vote for the LibLabCon slab. 

Slightly off topic ;)

Edited by twocents

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

High IQ is positively correlated with high empathy and obedience.  

Do you have any evidence to back that up?  Even if true, right now, for a majority it is not carved in stone and evolution is good at weeding out traits that don't work.   It would appear that history has an abundance of very high IQ war lords and dictators who didn't give a shit about anybody else.  Personally I have a fairly high IQ and would have no qualms about getting rid of the low level scum and I am not particularly fussy how it would be done.  I have friends who think similarly.  From my perspective we are approaching some sort of tipping point where sjw types are loaded into the boat with all the low life and pushed off the dock to fend for themselves.  A torpedo up the ass would be fine by me.  It is just that right now there are not enough of us but there are a lot more than there were yesterday.  The time will come. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.