• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
the gardener

Oh just fuck off!

This sort of shit is making me want to become a white supremicist despite never previously harboured any such tendencies*.

Society has lost the fucking plot.

What about the 10 million other senseless murders in that fucking cesspool called London (or anywhere else for that matter)?

* My workplace used to be about 99% white and 95% male but that has changed a bit over the years.

** I was a member of a 95%+ white old man club (not the KKK or the Conservative Party). It's a religious organisation.

Edited by the gardener

7 minutes ago, the gardener said:

Stephen Lawrence Day to be held annually.

Oi! It's St Stephen of Lawrence to you matey! His mother is to be referred to as Holy Mother Doreen, Heavenly Protector and Patroness Saint of milking a tragedy for all it's bloody well worth. 

Never forget. 

9 minutes ago, the gardener said:

This sort of shit is making me want to become a white supremicist despite never previously harboured any such tendencies*.

Society has lost the fucking plot.

What about the 10 million other senseless murders in that fucking cesspool called London (or anywhere else for that matter)?

* My workplace used to be about 99% white and 95% male but that has changed a bit over the years.

** I was a member of a 95%+ white old man club (not the KKK or the Conservative Party). It's a religious organisation.

It's the only one in living memory that has successfully been pegged as white-on-black racism (even though that's pretty doubtful). Gotta work that white guilt.

I think, for the sake of my sanity and blood pressure, I will need to set aside the 22nd April every year to be in some other fecking country.

I was pissed off with all this 10 years ago. I cannot take another lifetime of it.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5251268/london-stabbings-2018-knife-crime-statistics-latest-finsbury-park/

Fatal stabbings in London, 2018

• January 1 - Steve Frank Navarez-Jara, 20, Islington
  • January 3 - Elizabeta Lacatusu, 44, Redbridge
  • January 8 - Daniel Frederick, 34, died in Hackney
  • January 9 - Dami Odeyingbo, 18, stabbed in Bromley
  • January 11 - Harry Uzoka, 25, killed in Shepherd's Bush
  • January 28 - Yaya Mbye, 26, stabbed in Stoke Newington
  • January 29 - Juan Olmos Saca, 39, stabbed in Peckham
  • January 31 - Khader Saleh, 25, stabbed at Wormwood Scrubs prison
  • February 3 - Hassan Ozcan, 19, knifed in Barking
  • February 3 - Kwabena Nelson, a youth worker, died after being stabbed near his home in Tottenham
  • February 8 - Hannah Leonard, 55, stabbed in a flat in Camden
  • February 11 - Sabri Chibani, 19, stabbed in Streatham
  • February 13 - Saeeda Hussain, 54, was stabbed in Ilford
  • February 14 - Lord Promise Nkenda, 17, stabbed in Canning Town
  • February 18 - Lewis Blackman, 19, knifed in Kensington
  • February 19 - Rotimi Oshibanjo, 26, stabbed in Southall
  • February 20 - Sadiq Mohammed, 20, stabbed in Camden
  • February 20 - Abdikarim Hassan, 17, stabbed in Camden
  • February 25 - Michael Boyle, 44, stabbed in the chest
  • March 1 - Christopher Beaumont, 42, stabbed in Hammersmith
  • March 5 - Laura Figueira, 47, stabbed in Twickenham
  • March 5 - Kelva Smith, 20, knifed in Croydon
  • March 14 -  Lyndon Davis, 18, stabbed in Chadwell Heath
  • March 16 - Naomi Hersi, 36, found with stab wounds at hotel near Heathrow Airport
  • March 17 - Russell Jones, 23, stabbed in Enfield
  • March 18 - Tyrone Silcot, 41, stabbed in Hackney
  • March 19 - Balbir Johal, 48, knifed in Southall
  • March 19 - A 41-year-old was stabbed to death in Waltham Forest but is yet to be identified
  • March 20 - Beniamin Pieknyi, 21, stabbed at Stratford shopping centre
  • March 26 - David Potter, 50, stabbed in Tooting
  • March 29 - Reece Tshoma, 23, stabbed in Plumstead
  • March 30 - Leyla Mtumwa, 36, found with stab wounds at a home in Haringey
  • April 1 - A 20-year-old was stabbed in Wandsworth, but police have not formally identified the victim
  • April 4 - A 38-year-old man stabbed at a house in Lewisham has not yet been formally identified
  • April 4 - Israel Ogunsola, 18, was stabbed to death in Hackney on 4 April. Police were alerted by a motorist and performed first aid but the teenager died at the scene
  • April 5 - Five teenagers and one one man were stabbed in London within a space of 24 hours. One of the victims was aged 13 and left fighting for his life
  • April 7 - Man was stabbed by a woman outside Highbury and Islington station at around 10pm, though his condition is still unclear
  • April 9 - A man in his 70s was stabbed four times and robbed as he returned to his Harold Hill home after collecting his pension
  • April 12 - A woman in her 20s was arrested after stabbing a man in Isle of Dogs on April 12, 2018.
  • April 15 - A man named locally as Raul Nicolaie was knifed to death just before 6pm in Colindale, North London.
  • April 15 -  A woman in her 30s was stabbed to death in Brixton, South West London, just after 6.30pm and police have arrested a man in his 20s
  • April 21 - A man, 21, was stabbed to death in Finsbury Park, north London, as a leading surgeon warned of a "summer of carnage" in the capital

At this rate, if we have a day of commemoration for each and every one of these, then that's no more work for anyone, we will all be too busy with tea lights  :)

Super, when do we start?

27 minutes ago, the gardener said:

Stephen Lawrence Day to be held annually.

Perhaps best to always hold it on a Wednesday; so it can be titled "White Guilt Wednesday".

In fact why not just hold it every Wednesday?

I want to start a petition demanding the new Royal baby is called Stephen.

And remember, he wanted to be an architect. Had he lived, he would have built the talllest, shiniest, awesomest skyscraper in the world. In a style that would have put the Taj Mahal, Parthenon and Hagia Sofia to shame. And you are to blame that he didn't. Fact.

Edited by Happy Renting

26 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Good day to bury this sort of news re Royal birth. I get the distinct impression that the Tories are abandoning their core support and trying to lure in ethnic minorities. I wonder what several ethnic groups in the UK think about a SL day?

The tories are definitely going for the votes that gravitate to Steptoe. The Tories can't bribe them with money and so are doing it in other ways. You can see this with Gove's environmentalism to appeal to the youth vote

Edited by Hopeful

10 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

The tories are definitely going for the votes that gravitate to Steptoe. The Tories can't bribe them with money and so are doing it in other ways. You can see this with Gove's environmentalism to appeal to the youth vote

Maybe. But I think this one might have cost them a lot of votes. Mine and Mrs Plan for starters.

This is just plain fucking wrong and if they can't see that they are more stupid than I thought possible.

The thing about these 'days' is that most of them are just empty gestures and virtue signalling, dreamed up by Common Purpose types in government and abetted by charities and PR agencies keen to justify their budgets and make some money. It will get coverage on the So-Called BBC, Guardian etc but will in all likelihood be ignored by most people like all the other 'days' we have shoved down our throats. Remember the Jo Cox big tea party thing, that went off like a damp squib. 

FFS!

If we are going down that (ridiculous) road then how's about a Kriss Donald Day?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kriss_Donald

More details here :

http://truth-wars.co.uk/forum/things-you-should-know/murder-of-kriss-donald/

Edited by Carl Fimble
adding the link under more details here,this was done after Austin and Frank repped the post.

Has anyone got a list for the UK of all the white people killed by gangs of ethnics, vs ethnics killed by gangs of whites?

And what is the non-PC version of the Stephen Lawrence case? To be honest I've spent my whole life hearing about it that I literally don't know and don't care, it just gets dragged up on the So-Called BBC every 3 months and no-one seems to know what actually happened.

Or a Charlene Downs day.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

This is just bloody stupid.  The US has a Martin Luther King day because a large section of its population was imported as slaves and then legally discriminated against for a hundred years.  It is symbolic of a nation coming to terms with its past.

The most notable factor about Stephen Lawrence's murder was that it highlighted quite how corrupt was the Metropolitan Police.  It is symbolic of the fact that there used to be a lot of bent coppers.

Utter bollocks from the useless PM.

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

Not even heard of that one.  Was he horrendously white?  

Yes, it didn't quite get the media treatment one might have expected such an awful racially motivated murder would have received.

Only a white child though I suppose...

Arseholes.