• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

I ain't no fan of Starbucks, but check this shit out...

Two black men in a Starbucks, order nothing but ask to use the "rest room" (it's in America), get asked if they'd like to buy something, say no, get the police called on them. Not charged or anything though.

Then it all erupts, such bullshit and then such cuckery from Starbucks as a result of the bullshit. When is someone going to tell them to shut the fuck up? Using mobs seems to be a thing nowadays, we shouldn't apologise when we are just enforcing the rules and laws. Especially not when people are trying to blackmail us into it. 

The video is just the first part of a series from Frame Game Radio.

His channel is here :

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCZg5svdZRLXYS9fqO6LP9HA

yeah seen this.

total setup.  2 guys who said they were meeting someone to 'close a real estate deal' (rolls eyes) rock up, sit in a private business, don't buy shit, and play the race card victim.

Cry muh wacism.

Moronic starfucks (no that I ever go there as the overpriced coffee tastes like shit) then go on full retard mode and do all this fucking 'unconcious bias' bollocks.

What utter fucking bellends.

. there's a funny video of a black guy trolling a starbucks, he goes in asking for his free coffee, calls it 'reparation coffee', there was a comedy 4chan pisstake of printing vouchers for 'free coffee for black people', god people are stupid.

I think the Starbucks execs are perfectly aware that it's a shakedown, they just make a commercial decision to go along with the theatre of it all and pay the danegeld. It'd be nice if they investigated the background of the 2 agents provocateurs, but I expect they're carefully chosen to be the diversity industry's equivalent of "cleanskins".

I can't vote in another sovereign state, so it's crap to say who I might have voted for in Tuvalu where I do not have citizens' rights.

Starbucks can fuck off, along with all the nail bars and crystal shops. Where's a micro USB cable when you neeed one?

11 minutes ago, DocH said:

I think the Starbucks execs are perfectly aware that it's a shakedown, they just make a commercial decision to go along with the theatre of it all and pay the danegeld. It'd be nice if they investigated the background of the 2 agents provocateurs, but I expect they're carefully chosen to be the diversity industry's equivalent of "cleanskins".

+1. It would be interesting to see if Wetherspoons would make the same commercial decision, the boss there seems to be a bit more resistant to the PC shit that goes down everywhere else. 

I was going to start a thread titled Storm in a coffee cup, I didn't have the heart as the event and the reaction to it is so trumped up. Did get me wondering where the phrase storm in a teacup originated.  Got to laugh at the Hungarian one,

The expression probably derives from the writing of Cicero, in De Legibus, circa 52BC. The translation of his "Excitabat fluctus in simpulo" is often given as "He was stirring up billows in a ladle". Other cultures have versions of the phrase in their own languages. The translation of the Netherlands version is 'a storm in a glass of water', and the Hungarian 'a tempest in a potty'.

7 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

I ain't no fan of Starbucks, but check this shit out...

Two black men in a Starbucks, order nothing but ask to use the "rest room" (it's in America), get asked if they'd like to buy something, say no, get the police called on them. Not charged or anything though.

Then it all erupts, such bullshit and then such cuckery from Starbucks as a result of the bullshit. When is someone going to tell them to shut the fuck up? Using mobs seems to be a thing nowadays, we shouldn't apologise when we are just enforcing the rules and laws. Especially not when people are trying to blackmail us into it. 

The video is just the first part of a series from Frame Game Radio.

His channel is here :

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCZg5svdZRLXYS9fqO6LP9HA

I watched a coupe of minutes of that video

Enough to know that either they are a couple of thick shits, or just spoiling for trouble looking for a payday

Dante: "I didn't need to buy water as I had brought my own"

Starbucks rolled over because it's cheaper to do so now, than fight and face a legal system that is just as keen to use incidents like these that drop into their lap to extort money themselves. The legals will  enthusiastically, run up a bill that will only result in a larger out of court settlement + legal fees due to Starbucks' fear of going to court and facing a mental 'social cohesion' judge that rules against them and awards an even bigger sum to the two cunts.

14 minutes ago, One percent said:

What is Starbucks?  Is it somewhere in America where stars go to earn bucks between shoots?  

An inexplicably popular chain where people with no taste buds, regard for their own health or ability to budget gather to drink ghastly vaguely coffee-flavored drinks and eat enough calories to last them half a day on an Antarctic expedition before dragging their slug like bodies back to the nearby car park. 

1 minute ago, swissy_fit said:

An inexplicably popular chain where people with no taste buds, regard for their own health or ability to budget gather to drink ghastly vaguely coffee-flavored drinks and eat enough calories to last them half a day on an Antarctic expedition before dragging their slug like bodies back to the nearby car park. 

Ah, so they are to blame for all the plastic and rubbish washing up on the shores of Indonesia. That’s what they apologise for. It has all become clear. 

Don't think I have ever been in a Starbucks before. been to Costa a few times.

I have some sort of card for Costa Coffee, given to me as a perk by my employer. I think it gives me a £5 credit per month to spend on coffee and muffins, so quite good. I haven't used it yet.

I have this week off work so I may put it to the test.

With normal shops it is difficult -- you pretty much have to use the chains to get what you want.  

But for cafe's it is relatively easy -- just use the independents.  There are loads around.

1 minute ago, dgul said:

With normal shops it is difficult -- you pretty much have to use the chains to get what you want.  

But for cafe's it is relatively easy -- just use the independents.  There are loads around.

Waitrose gives decent coffee away for free. If we want a coffee that's were we get it.

1 minute ago, JoeDavola said:

StarCucks coffe is fucking 'orrible anyway.

And now anyone (non white) who wants to loiter there all day has been given a licence to do so.

And they will.

It’ll be just like McDonald’s and kfc 

Just now, One percent said:

It’ll be just like McDonald’s and kfc 

Yep.

I've actually seen this happen at a Starbucks near me. So it's already happening.

Unemplyed migrants - want a warm place to sit all day for free? Come to StarCucks! Try our White Guilt Latte; it's exactly the same as a normal latte, ya just don't have to pay for it!

1 minute ago, JoeDavola said:

Yep.

I've actually seen this happen at a Starbucks near me. So it's already happening.

Unemplyed migrants - want a warm place to sit all day for free? Come to StarCucks! Try our White Guilt Latte; it's exactly the same as a normal latte, ya just don't have to pay for it!

If that happens, the commercial decision to kowtow may prove shortsighted.

9 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Yep.

I’m with swissy on this. If that’s the business model, ordinary people will look elsewhere 

25 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Yep.

I believe that this happened in some branch(as?) of Waitrose, so they changed their policy from "have a free cup of coffee and sit in our cafe" to "have a free cup of coffee but only if you buy something alongside it" to have a free  coffee but only if you can prove you have made a purchase somewhere in the shop."

3 hours ago, DocH said:

The chief exec Howard Schultz is a true believer. Never let an sjw into your business as they are sure to destroy it. Starbucks has brought this on themselves. 

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/03/23/business/media/starbucks-ends-tempestuous-initiative-on-race.html

8 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

The chief exec Howard Schultz is a true believer. Never let an sjw into your business as they are sure to destroy it. Starbucks has brought this on themselves. 

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/03/23/business/media/starbucks-ends-tempestuous-initiative-on-race.html

...Others felt that a coffee company should not foist such discussions on customers.

“I’ll have a flat white,” read one cartoon, referring to an espresso drink the company has recently started serving. “No racism intended.”