• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

WorkingPoor

Steven Lawrence The Truth.

Stephen Lawrence Day to be held annually

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-43869377

One has to wonder what the backstory was to that fateful night,

people generally dont get stabbed to death at random for nothing, even in the roughest parts of the UK 

People generally know their murderers or have had previous contact with them or their family members in 99.9% of cases, maybe contact with a female relative of the attackers?

the remaining 0.01% are genuine "stabbed at random by a schizophrenic mental patient whilst waiting for a bus" 

Edited by WorkingPoor

Again, the MSM have cropped the picture due to space restrictions.

As we don't have that issue here, I am happy to publish the unedited version.

Readers are invited to draw their own conclusions with regards to the background of the case after considering the unedited photo and the possible reasons for the MSM only carrying the edited version for all these years.

IMG_7175.PNG

14 minutes ago, DTMark said:

I must be missing something. I don't see anything significant in the picture.

Black panther / power fist salute & "Hash" logo on the sweater

(althought back in '93 fido dido / hash t-shirts were the norm "drum n bass" "junglist" in its infancy, carl cox ltj bukem etc etc )

There are others in the photo to the left and right what are they brandishing? 

Edited by WorkingPoor

Funny... I was listening to the news on this and it claimed 'racist attacks weren't uncommon at the time's.

Errr.... I was alive in 1993, and I know that's wrong. I grew up in a more racially harmonious society than the one I live in now. 

5 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Funny... I was listening to the news on this and it claimed 'racist attacks weren't uncommon at the time's.

Errr.... I was alive in 1993, and I know that's wrong. I grew up in a more racially harmonious society than the one I live in now. 

I agree with you but it’s all about presentation and weasel words. Depends what you call an “attack”. The kind of twats who are MSM news editors will be more than ready to present the silly banana throwing and chants at football matches that began to be eradicated about then as “attacks”.

You are probably thinking of a real physical attack, that’s the deliberate intention, to rewrite history with subtly altered meanings. Cunts.

18 minutes ago, Anglepoise said:

It's Mash (a brand),  not hash.

Indeed. I’ve never heard anything particularly unpleasant about Lawrence himself, even on this sort of place. 

The issue IMO is not him or his murder. It is what it has been turned into since then, by campaigners, politicians and the media.

1 minute ago, Melchett said:

Indeed. I’ve never heard anything particularly unpleasant about Lawrence himself, even on this sort of place. 

The issue IMO is not him or his murder. It is what it has been turned into since then, by campaigners, politicians and the media.

Wadya mean on this sort of place?  o.O

21 minutes ago, One percent said:

Wadya mean on this sort of place?  o.O

Places where conspiraloons and free thinkers think freely and posit lunatic conspiracy theories.

I’ll let individuals self-identify as to where they sit on this two spectra.

Stephen Lawrence is the reason the police don't treat the crime ridden black communities as seriously as they should. Institutional racism is going the other way now.  A good example is Delroy Grant, a dark skinned black man who would have been caught much quicker if the efit circulated hadn't been of a white man. 

http://traitor666.blogspot.co.uk/2006/06/night-stalker.html

12 minutes ago, Melchett said:

Places where conspiraloons and free thinkers think freely and posit lunatic conspiracy theories.

Definitely one of the lizard people. A false flag if ever I've seen one.:D

39 minutes ago, Melchett said:

It turned into an industry. The Police have never recovered from it. 

5 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Definitely one of the lizard people. A false flag if ever I've seen one.:D

Good candidate for being on antidepressants. initially stated known to authorities - in what context that hasn't been confirmed, though apparently stated not on watch list.

Awaiting full colour revolution in Armenia.

1 hour ago, spunko2010 said:

Stephen Lawrence is the reason the police don't treat the crime ridden black communities as seriously as they should. Institutional racism is going the other way now.  A good example is Delroy Grant, a dark skinned black man who would have been caught much quicker if the efit circulated hadn't been of a white man. 

http://traitor666.blogspot.co.uk/2006/06/night-stalker.html

One might then ask how having a national day where we remind the black community that the police weren't on their side once with the implication that they may still not be, is a good idea.

7 hours ago, WorkingPoor said:

Black panther / power fist salute & "Hash" logo on the sweater

(althought back in '93 fido dido / hash t-shirts were the norm "drum n bass" "junglist" in its infancy, carl cox ltj bukem etc etc )

There are others in the photo to the left and right what are they brandishing? 

It looks more like a brand than the word 'hash' and to be fair, without wishing to create problems since I may not recall correctly, didn't Justin Timberlake used to wear weed-related jewellery (a neck chain) for some time but that doesn't make his actions questionable.

Not sure about the salute thing but what we did know, accepting that there was perhaps just a touch less propaganda surrounding the subject than there is now, is that the killers were a bunch of criminal racist nutters both before, during and since the murder and IIRC didn't they chase him down the road and stab him (again?) as he was trying to flee a bus stop, memory is shaky. It was so long ago.

Even if Lawrence liked a smoke, so do many people (about 12% of the country) and those who buy don't necessarily get mixed up with the dealers and gangs. Unless they become so addicted to the stuff that the only way to finance an all-day every-day ongoing habit is to become a dealer yourself and there is, AFAIK, no evidence that Lawrence was mixed up in any of this.

8 hours ago, WorkingPoor said:

Stephen Lawrence Day to be held annually

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-43869377

One has to wonder what the backstory was to that fateful night,

people generally dont get stabbed to death at random for nothing, even in the roughest parts of the UK 

People generally know their murderers or have had previous contact with them or their family members in 99.9% of cases, maybe contact with a female relative of the attackers?

the remaining 0.01% are genuine "stabbed at random by a schizophrenic mental patient whilst waiting for a bus" 

You do talk bollocks some most 99.9% of the time.

Edited by Happy Renting

29 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

You do talk bollocks some most 99.9% of the time.

Proven fact numbskull

80% of victims know their killers

https://www.iol.co.za/news/80-of-victims-know-their-killers-1781009

Experts and police agree you are more likely to be killed by your spouse, a relative, acquaintance, employee or business partner than by a stranger in a random act of crime. In fact 80 percent more likely as revealed in an analysis of 2 000 murders by the Institute of Security Studies and the police.

Passion, greed, jealously, drugs, alcohol and domestic disputes are most common reasons for murder.

Edited by WorkingPoor

5 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

Proven fact numbskull

80% of victims know their killers

https://www.iol.co.za/news/80-of-victims-know-their-killers-1781009

Experts and police agree you are more likely to be killed by your spouse, a relative, acquaintance, employee or business partner than by a stranger in a random act of crime. In fact 80 percent more likely as revealed in an analysis of 2 000 murders by the Institute of Security Studies and the police.

Passion, greed, jealously, drugs, alcohol and domestic disputes are most common reasons for murder.

80% is not 99.9%.

Even you must know that.

3 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

80% is not 99.9%.

Even you must know that.

You dont have to be pedantic and take everything literally, its like clutching at straws.

The fact is it is highly probable he knew his killers or knew people related to them,

or had had previous contact & or "Beef" innit

Edited by WorkingPoor

Just now, WorkingPoor said:

You dont have to be pedantic and take everything literally, its like clutching at straws.

The fact is it is highly probable he knew his killers or knew people related to them,

or had had previous contact

You don't have to make foolish exaggerations.

5 minutes ago, WorkingPoor said:

or had had previous contact & or "Beef" innit

As I mentioned on one of the other threads in about 1999 I had a job at a restaurant near Grove Park in SE London. A handful of the people working there were all friends from school and had been in the same school (in the same year) as Stephen Lawrence. They also knew the people convicted. They were in no doubt they had done it but it wasn’t a random attack, it was partly rival gangs and partly something to do with a girl.

The gang violence round there was constantly humming along out of sight even back then. Sometimes I would give them a lift home after the restaurant closed. One lived on a different estate from the others, and he would have to duck down out of sight as we went through the “other” estate or apparently the others would get shit from the gangs on the estate and I would likely get a brick through the window. Same vice versa. Two shithole estates, either side of a main road half at war with each other over fuck all. Madness.

3 hours ago, Melchett said:

It's simply why the MSM saw fit (and continue to see fit to this day) to edit the photo to make it more palatable to the general audience.

1 hour ago, Hail the Tripod said:

As I mentioned on one of the other threads in about 1999 I had a job at a restaurant near Grove Park in SE London. A handful of the people working there were all friends from school and had been in the same school (in the same year) as Stephen Lawrence. They also knew the people convicted. They were in no doubt they had done it but it wasn’t a random attack, it was partly rival gangs and partly something to do with a girl.

The gang violence round there was constantly humming along out of sight even back then. Sometimes I would give them a lift home after the restaurant closed. One lived on a different estate from the others, and he would have to duck down out of sight as we went through the “other” estate or apparently the others would get shit from the gangs on the estate and I would likely get a brick through the window. Same vice versa. Two shithole estates, either side of a main road half at war with each other over fuck all. Madness.

Yes, sounds more probable.

I dont doubt they did it, i just dont think it was a totally random attack,

i remember seeing the undercover video filmed in one of their flats where they were brandishing bowie knives and talking about stabbing up rivals etc