• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Stunley Andwin

Cinco de Milo

My all time favourite fabulous faggot, conservative beserker and firebrand Milo Yiannopoulos is making his comeback today. Famous for inspiring such dank memes as "Trigglypuff" as well as the riots in Berkeley, he has his first speech for months this evening in Florida. Let us celebrate this hilarious and brave bastard right here on this thread.

He's an interesting guy, very much a self-publicist - BUT the points he makes are all valid, he's not stupid, in fact he's very smart.  The whole paedo thing was whooooa where the fuck did that come from and pretty much sunk him.  The timing was quite interesting.

I hope his speech is robustly defended and these domestic terrorist pricks 'antifa' get a severe beating.

Hopefully stickman is in attendance and will be cracking heads.

We hope to see Mouldylocks getting another knuckle sandwhich

5 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:

My all time favourite fabulous faggot, conservative beserker and firebrand Milo Yiannopoulos is making his comeback today. Famous for inspiring such dank memes as "Trigglypuff" as well as the riots in Berkeley, he has his first speech for months this evening in Florida. Let us celebrate this hilarious and brave bastard right here on this thread.

I'll respect him more when he spills the beans on who his Priest was and who were there at those Paedo Parties he witnessed.

5 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

One interesting take-away from the recent 'Milo is a paedo' MSM hate campaign that I saw on another forum:  what Lena Dunham had to say on something similar (be warned, it's pretty disgusting).

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/lena-dunham-responds-to-sex-abuse-claim

I already disliked her right-on screeching, and then I read that.

Obviously others have also disliked it; they've taken it down. 

17 minutes ago, One percent said:

Obviously others have also disliked it; they've taken it down. 

Try :- Google

Dunham writes of casually masturbating while in bed next to her younger sister, of bribing her with "three pieces of candy if I could kiss her on the lips for five seconds . . . anything a sexual predator might do to woo a small suburban girl I was trying." At one point, when her sister is a toddler, Lena Dunham pries open her vagina — "my curiosity got the best of me," she offers, as though that were an explanation.

Stefan says it much better than me. I like Milo - he has said so many things which I agree wholeheartedly with. But he needs to be more candid. Until that time, Milo has zero integrity.

15 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

You may as well post a video of Jim'll Fix it.

Given all the fuss I was expecting to find out he admitted to actual child molesting or something really serious, but no, apparently its just some non-specific theorising about the possibility of consensual sex involving a minor, well big fucking deal TBH, I really see no reason why people are getting so upset about what he said other than blatant virtue signalling.

Edited by goldbug9999

3 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

Given all the fuss I was expecting to find out he admitted to actual child molesting or something really serious, but no, apparently its just some non-specific theorising about the possibility of consensual sex involving a minor, well big fucking deal TBH, I really see no reason why people are getting so upset about what he said other than blatant virtue signalling.

Neither do I. A victim that doesn't see themselves as a victim just proves how insidious paedophile grooming is... But hey, I'm a right on progressive and will throw all the victims on the same scrap heap as the paedo's. That's how great and superior I am! FFS!

3 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

I thought it was rather good especially aids skrillex. 

Who? :D

24 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

Because Milo actually admitted to witnessing very young boys being drugged and fucked.And did not report it. FFS! I cannot believe that people on this forum condone this. And yet complain about Jimmy Saville. 

25 minutes ago, Tabasco Kid said:

Because Milo actually admitted to witnessing very young boys being drugged and fucked.And did not report it. FFS! I cannot believe that people on this forum condone this. And yet complain about Jimmy Saville. 

Only because he never fixed it for Jonny Deakins to get removed from my school because he was a gyppo....

In a short speech to a very high energy crowd, carrying an albino snake and surrounded by black guys, Milo made a few announcements. He has launched a book imprint Dnagerous and his book is due out soon. He is sueing Simon and Schuster for 10 million dollars, the college tour is to be relaunched. Finally, there is to be Milo's Free Speech Week at the now infamous marxist hotbed of UC Berkeley.

Milo comes out at about 59 minutes.

23 minutes ago, Stunley Andwin said:

In a short speech to a very high energy crowd, carrying an albino snake and surrounded by black guys, Milo made a few announcements. He has launched a book imprint Dnagerous and his book is due out soon. He is sueing Simon and Schuster for 10 million dollars, the college tour is to be relaunched. Finally, there is to be Milo's Free Speech Week at the now infamous marxist hotbed of UC Berkeley.

Milo comes out at about 59 minutes.

Hmmm .... not sure about the re-branding.