• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
JoeDavola

A Night out in Belfast

Posted (edited)

Filmed from two different angles:

and...

It's a bar in town that I walk past every week cause it's beside Tesco. About 5 mins from my gaff.

It quite accurately captures the ambience of a Belfast night out; all we need is David Attenborough narrating it. Listen to it with headphones in and not the chorus of screeching of the ladies in question. That's pretty much what you get in and around most bars on a drinking night in Belfast once things liven up, minus the fistycuffs (most) of the time.

Edited by JoeDavola

I blame over generous benefits. Decided to stop going out a few months ago. It's not like you can pull in bars or clubs anymore anyway thanks to Tinder. Better off going to a late night opening pub, won't cost you an arm and a leg and they don't sell you off beer or adulterated spirits.

It’s indicative of the way that the general population behaves. They seem to be unable to judge where the boundaries of common decency/decent into stupidity are. 

They exhib the same in every walk of life. 

An example.  One of my students is Teflon coated.  Slippery and lies with a straight face. I’ve got no concrete proof but after dealing with people for way too long, you just know. Anyhow, I said gently to this student that they needed to consider an action they were planning on taking and that it would have to be reflected in any reference for future work I had to write.

i got an email the next day.  How very dare I say I would give a bad reference (I didn’t say this, just that I would have to tell the truth).  They were entitled and who did I think I was?  It went on and on.  ‘I’ve paid a lot of money for this’

I guess I won’t be writing a reference after all, any reference, no matter who asks. 😂  it is the one little bit of power I have left  

loon behavior. They do not understand the concept of consequences of actions. 

1 hour ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Sadly, I suspect that bouncer will be a marked man now. 

Hopefully the employers of said "women" will see this footage and sack them. I know I would.

Good luck with the wrongful dismissal case.

Hint: You will lose.

2 hours ago, gibbon said:

I blame over generous benefits.

My punt three nurses Royal Victoria.

I don't see anything unusual compared to around here. Looks to me the bouncer puts a hand up to fend off a punch or slap, consider these girls have very sharp claws, they're wearing Fuck Me heels, and topple over backwards being at least partially inebriated. One angle looks worse than the other mind.

What's particularly noticeable is the casual indifference evident from the older guy with the cap, the girl with guitar, and the fellow drinkers. Obviously I don't know them and have no idea what happened.

1 hour ago, Cunning Plan said:

Good luck with the wrongful dismissal case.

Hint: You will lose.

If they get labelled in local press for any reason and it quotes who they work for, they could be deemed as bringing the company into disrepute. 

Some clause like that in my contract.

I ain't no lawyer man!

:-)

3 hours ago, JoeDavola said:

Filmed from two different angles:

and...

It's a bar in town that I walk past every week cause it's beside Tesco. About 5 mins from my gaff.

It quite accurately captures the ambience of a Belfast night out; all we need is David Attenborough narrating it. Listen to it with headphones in and not the chorus of screeching of the ladies in question. That's pretty much what you get in and around most bars on a drinking night in Belfast once things liven up, minus the fistycuffs (most) of the time.

And i always thought noirish were peaceful people.....

They are rocking a pikey look there. I quiet like it. Theyve spirit and energetic.

Mrs spys culture foes not do drunk women, at least in public.

Weve been out and about at various places and her look of bewildement when the paddy wagon tutns up and women get thrown in.

1 hour ago, Long time lurking said:

They have the pikey look  

Snap.

But pikey wonen are married by 17, and knocking out kids by the time they can drink.

2 hours ago, Fully Detached said:

Is it only me that'd do the one in the two-tone jeans?

No. 😀

One night in Belfast and the world's your oyster...

2 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

They have the pikey look  

No way are they pikeys, they are too shit at fighting. If they were pikeys the bouncer would have received one stiletto in the nuts and the other in the eye, something they would have learned shortly after they learned to walk.

15 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

No way are they pikeys, they are too shit at fighting. If they were pikeys the bouncer would have received one stiletto in the nuts and the other in the eye, something they would have learned shortly after they learned to walk.

The stiletto was heading for his nuts, I think he is trained in the way of the pikey woman. They kept getting up, either pikeys or zombies 🧟‍♀ 

17 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

:D

They are about as pikey as pikey can be. Look at what they are wearing and the way they act....

This whole "Pikeys are so tough" nonsense has been peddled by films such as Snatch. 

Have a YouTube of gypsy bare Knuckle fighting. The majority have horrendous fighting skills.

They are skilled at being absolute scumbags who would stab you in the back the second you turn around. 

That's their skill. I could do similar if I was an absolute scum bag.

But I ain't. Even though I am descended from bona fide pikey scum. 

Oh well. :D

4 minutes ago, ccc said:

:D

They are about as pikey as pikey can be. Look at what they are wearing and the way they act....

This whole "Pikeys are so tough" nonsense has been peddled by films such as Snatch. 

Have a YouTube of gypsy bare Knuckle fighting. The majority have horrendous fighting skills.

They are skilled at being absolute scumbags who would stab you in the back the second you turn around. 

That's their skill. I could do similar if I was an absolute scum bag.

But I ain't. Even though I am descended from bona fide pikey scum. 

Oh well. :D

Yeah well have to admit my experience is limited to seeing one scrawny pikey kick a big fellas butt and leave him in a pool of blood, it could have been a one-off.  Don’t frequent pikeys much....

1 minute ago, swissy_fit said:

Yeah well have to admit my experience is limited to seeing one scrawny pikey kick a big fellas butt and leave him in a pool of blood, it could have been a one-off.  Don’t frequent pikeys much....

Either do I.

I'm sure there are many a tough pikey but they are hardly well trained athletes. 

13 hours ago, swissy_fit said:

I grew up with a few and CCC nailed it ,it comes under the title of urban myth but it serves that community well ,they are borne and breed blaggers which they are very good at ,the all Pikeys are hard is just part of it