• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Great Guy

Weird things you do

For some reason I hate when hair starts to grow in my ear. So every few weeks I get a lighter and singe it off (like they do in a Turkish barbers).

Anyone else do anything strange?

When I sleep I lie on one pillow and put the other one on my head. Makes the world muffled and helps me drift off. I've done it for as long as I can remember.

Freaks small Hartman to out no end when he comes into our room and thinks I've got no head.

The odd things I do, I see as perfectly normal.

I find it odd that other people don't do them.

When I eat prawns, I eat the whole lot. Other people seem to find that odd, but it isn't really.

6 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

The odd things I do, I see as perfectly normal.

I find it odd that other people don't do them.

When I eat prawns, I eat the whole lot. Other people seem to find that odd, but it isn't really.

This. I’m struggling to identify one. If you asked someone who knows me, the list would go on for pages. 😊

I wipe my cutlery before eating. It doesn’t matter where I am, my own home with my own dishwasher clean cutlery, a greasy spoon or The Ritz. 

I just can’t help it.

29 minutes ago, wherebee said:

I drink cold tea. with milk in.  Even a day old.

Love it.

That’s fucking gross.

Though in other news I too eat the whole prawn and put a pillow on my head.

5 hours ago, Sgt Hartman said:

When I sleep I lie on one pillow and put the other one on my head. Makes the world muffled and helps me drift off. I've done it for as long as I can remember.

I did exactly that in my twenties. It was psychologically pleasing.

Now what I do - I sleep on the left hand side of the bed lying on my right side - is put the second pillow on the floor and build a sort of wall with the edge of the duvet which tucks in underneath me, tuck it in behind me, and pull the remaining pillow as close to me as possible so my head is as far "up" as it can be. I can't sleep until I've performed this ritual.

Periodically my partner might move about and expose a small open crack in the perfect defence that I have built which will sometimes wake me up and I have to pull the middle of the duvet back down again.

4 hours ago, Cunning Plan said:

That is weird.

Do you not have a kitchen sink?

Nor a back garden?

I'm usually cautious if I piss there. It is only overlooked by the upper windows of the house about 400m behind us.

However when pissed, I'll just proudly stagger to the back door, open it, piss out of it, and shut the door again.

39 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Bleaching my hands every few hours. Apparently it's strange. 😲

Depends what you keep getting on your hands. Remind us how you got your username....

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I like to stand naked in the garden of a warm stalit night and have a wee. I find it very empowering and puts me in touch with nature.

I like to stand naked in the garden day or night.

When I visit my elderly parents for TLC, I sleep in the conservatory on a camp bed (2 bedroom bungalow). To save waking them at night I go outside and piss on the lawn, always in a different place because if you piss in the same place it can stink.

Their lawn has never had any feed in 75 years.

This spring, they are very puzzled by the verdant patches of tall grass. It's quite an intrigue for them.

Edited by Hopeful