• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Wight Flight

Trivia time

2 minutes ago, Dipsy said:

Good grief - that I would not have guessed. Did she have the aristocratics deported after the film?

Shit, I was being facetious.  It really is her. 😂

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/oct/03/amber-rudd-i-was-aristocracy-coordinator-on-four-weddings-and-a-funeral

life imitating art and all that. 

Q. Where were fortune cookies invented ?

Q. Which country consumes the majority of the world's 3 billion per year fortune cookie production ?

Q. Where is the world's biggest fortune cookie factory making 4.5 million fortune cookies per day ?

Alternatively...

Spoiler

Q. What the fuck does Kwasi Kwarteng see in Amber Rudd ? 

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Q: Which Hollywood actress helped develop a torpedo jamming device in WW2 which was ignored by TPTB but which, decades later, would enable the development of both the Wi Fi and Bluetooth that we all take for granted.

I can provide some clues if desired.

Marilyn Monroe. Easy. 

26 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Q: Which Hollywood actress helped develop a torpedo jamming device in WW2 which was ignored by TPTB but which, decades later, would enable the development of both the Wi Fi and Bluetooth that we all take for granted.

Spoiler

36 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Hedy Lamarr.

There's a recent film about her and her achievements called 'Bombshell'.

On 26/04/2018 at 21:21, Bedrag Justesen said:

Q. Where were fortune cookies invented ?

Q. Which country consumes the majority of the world's 3 billion per year fortune cookie production ?

Q. Where is the world's biggest fortune cookie factory making 4.5 million fortune cookies per day ?

Alternatively...

Reveal hidden contents

Q. What the fuck does Kwasi Kwarteng see in Amber Rudd ? 

USA

USA?

USA?

On 26/04/2018 at 21:46, The Masked Tulip said:

Hedwig Keisler aka Hedy Lamarr.

She didn't invent a torpedo jamming device, rather co-invented a means of preventing radio signals to a torpedo (and anything else) being jammed.

Edited by Happy Renting