• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
swiss_democracy_for_all

Ever more inventive uses of the word "racism"

So the IAAF have taken action to limit the testosterone level in athletes competing in female races.

I feel they should be congratulated for this and it should be rolled out across all sports. This should deal with the "cocks in frocks" issue, so no more men self-identifying as women and competing against women. 

No idea whether to feel sorry for the South African intersex runner Semenya who will be affected by these rules, if "she" was born like that then it's not really her fault. She's done alright from her odd genetics and a line has to be drawn somewhere. 

However the thing that really caught my eye is that the ANC are calling this racism and mentioning the apartheid era - would they do this if she was white?

Racism will soon mean "any offence to another person", it seems. WTF!

https://www.bbc.com/sport/athletics/43910794

God makes us all different. Some men are a shilling and a half  short in the macho department, some women have quite male characteristics (being able to drive), but that's the world we got, only a fool would want to be somebody else. If this girl is natural, I am OK with that

24 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

So the IAAF have taken action to limit the testosterone level in athletes competing in female races.

I feel they should be congratulated for this and it should be rolled out across all sports. This should deal with the "cocks in frocks" issue, so no more men self-identifying as women and competing against women. 

No idea whether to feel sorry for the South African intersex runner Semenya who will be affected by these rules, if "she" was born like that then it's not really her fault. She's done alright from her odd genetics and a line has to be drawn somewhere. 

However the thing that really caught my eye is that the ANC are calling this racism and mentioning the apartheid era - would they do this if she was white?

We are going up a blind alley of correctness that is of our own making.

If anything we should have an intersex class, however, there probably aren't sufficient people with intersex to make a group and intersex has so many different root causes right through to XY karyotypes who present phenotypically as female. In a way, I'd say 'tough' on intersex people. We can't all do everything we want.

Classification by testosterone level, above a threshold level compete with men, is probably, unfair. You could equally, argue that men with testosterone levels below a threshold should be allowed to compete with women.

XY Males and XX Females who choose to self-identify as the opposite sex should not be allowed to compete as their chosen sex, which is what I think this is all about, but nobody has the balls, or not, to admit it.

Edited by Hopeful

14 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

Two points:-

1) The ANC are as racist as they come anyway

2) The IAAF should launch the trans-sexual games as it would be a bigger TV spectacle than the conventional games.

30 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

If anything we should have an intersex class, however, there probably aren't sufficient people with intersex to make a group and intersex has so many different root causes right through to XY karyotypes who present phenotypically as female. In a way, I'd say 'tough' on intersex people. We can't all do everything we want.

Been done on here before, completely obvious answer get rid of gender based sports, simple as that. 

Gender based sports make no sense in this modern world, a last vestige of the oppressive patriarchy. 

Should be easy to negotiate, have the intersex category (that everyone apart from weirdos will ignore) to sort out the new cocks in frocks lot and give the ANZ a new Olympic event of necklacing, that they will be nailed on every fours years to get 3 golds at.

Edited by Bkkandrew
Forgot the intersex lot could get a gold also

11 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

Should be easy to negotiate, have the intersex category (that everyone apart from weirdos will ignore) to sort out the new cocks in frocks lot and give the ANZ a new Olympic event of necklacing, that they will be nailed on every fours years to get 2 golds at.

the So-Called BBC will be wetting themselves with excitement at the thought of an intersex Olympics. Wall to wall coverage here we come. 

As for necklacing, I fear its popularity will wane since the death of Saint Winnie Mandela. 

18 minutes ago, Panther said:

If they have mens/womens sport then why not whites/blacks sport to give all races a fair chance at running, swimming, etc

Sport's pretty arbitrary really. Why are there no height categories in basketball? Why, when there are different strokes in swimming, are track sprinting events not also run backwards, hopping, on hands etc?

On 27/04/2018 at 11:23, eight said:

Sport's pretty arbitrary really. Why are there no height categories in basketball? Why, when there are different strokes in swimming, are track sprinting events not also run backwards, hopping, on hands etc?

It used to be that the sports shown were those that had some sort of popular following. So arbitrary as it was, it was whatever version or versions of that sport that had caught the public imagination.

These days the So-Called BBC seem fixated on broadcasting nieche events taking place in empty stadia.

Crazy.

On 27/04/2018 at 10:17, MrPin said:

God makes us all different. Some men are a shilling and a half  short in the macho department, some women have quite male characteristics (being able to drive), but that's the world we got, only a fool would want to be somebody else. If this girl is natural, I am OK with that

I'm OK with any natural girlsO.o