• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize!

Trump ha kicked off, inpolite, undiplomcatic.

Major part of his tantrum is focused on China, wh o have be abusing the world trade system for the last 20 years.

NK is another minor irrtant/annoyance.,. Trump kicked off oabout NK, then kicked off about China supporting NK.

CHinas has calculated that it is them or NK, so have thrown NK under the bus.

Even without Trump, NK was getting in the way of China's policies.

NK is 100% dependent on China.

Just now, Hail the Tripod said:

Quite sure. The fact of the the So-Called BBC article being cursory and context free is wholly and entirely supportive of that proposition.

I think I should have added an irony emoji to my first post

If it were anyone other than Trump, the worldwide lamestream media would be heralding POTUS as a virtual deity for bringing NK in from the cold. But not a whisper. Tells you all you need to know, really.

Of course, this ties in to the coincidence theories concerning Trump draining the swamp (or the global satanic cabal, if you can stomach the notion!) #Qanon

3 minutes ago, montecristo said:

No doubt brought about by Trump.  Most worthy of a Nobel peace prize. Someone remind me how Obama got one?

For being half white? Oh wait, being black. Totally black. And playing basketball a bit. Which is cool.

4 minutes ago, montecristo said:

No doubt brought about by Trump.  Most worthy of a Nobel peace prize. Someone remind me how Obama got one?

Obama managed to detonate more explosives in foreign countries than Alfred Nobel could calculate as a multiple of dynamite, thus the prize.

9 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

Obama managed to detonate more explosives in foreign countries than Alfred Nobel could calculate as a multiple of dynamite, thus the prize.

I dont think Obama.

He did step up drone strikes, massively - cometh the man, cometh the drones, cometh the muzza ... bang!!!!!

Ive no problem with Obama and his drones. In fact, I very pro.

At the mo, UK politics is a choice between the useless or really useless.

Oh there is also the LibDems ....

Maybe we should lobby for Trump to take up his right UK citizenship, having a scots mothers. Then we can elect him.