• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

LC1

Qanon: high level intel, AI or LARP?!

Funny you should post now as was going to mention in another thread or start one myself. Open verdict myself but I can see why a trail of breadcrumbs would want to be publicly released if effectively military intelligence have been engaged against FBI/DOJ in an investigative manner. The trail would be there to be picked up if for some reason the plan failed - otherwise you would assume it would all be done in the background. This public trail would also persuade some to come forward and spill the beans on any malfeasance as they would perceive the net closing.

Lionel - smart guy, prosecutor, seems somewhat enthralled with it all - either he is a complete LARP himself or does add good deal of credence to my mind.

5 minutes ago, Happyhaddock said:

Please could someone explain just what this means, as I'm extremely hard of thinking!

A poster named Q, first on 4chan then on 8 chan bulletin board, supposedly high up in military intelligence (or close to presidential office) has been dropping a list of cryptic breadcrumbs in regards pretty much everything you know think you know.don't know about Trump/Huillary/Obama/Neocons/Deep State/FBI/DOJ/Soros, the lot.  Last few days has stepped up a lot in terms of allegations and points to extremely toxic releases of information.

8 minutes ago, Happyhaddock said:

Please could someone explain just what this means, as I'm extremely hard of thinking!

The chans are message boards where people post anonymously on all manner of topical sub boards, hence they are called anons. One day an anonymous popped up on a politics board and dropped some cryptic messages. These boards are known to be populated by 'autists'; people who spend a lot of time on computers and who are good at research, or 'digging', and solving puzzles. He/she signed off each time with the letter Q. It has spiralled from there.

3 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Last few days has stepped up a lot in terms of allegations and points to extremely toxic releases of information.

The suggestion is that they are very close to having enough to arrest Obama and Clinton, among others. Those guilty of treason and corruption are being dealt with first, then later it will be the pedophiles and Satanists, apparently (Because the public is not yet ready to stomach this!). 

I am aware how this will seem to those who have not looked into it. I recommend withholding judgement for as long as possible until you have researched it, at least a little, using the links in the OP.

And yes, not a bad idea to buy beans! 

1 minute ago, Bkkandrew said:

So, do I need to buy more beans?

Popcorn and a sick bucket if what is being rumoured is correct.

Biggest tell could be the executive order sneaked out before Xmas last year, signed by Trump - asset seizure orders for anyone involved in child trafficking, corruption,  human rights abuse the lot. 24 hours later head of Google steps down.

3 minutes ago, LC1 said:

The suggestion is that they are very close to having enough to arrest Obama and Clinton, among others. Those guilty of treason and corruption are being dealt with first, then later it will be the pedophiles and Satanists, apparently (Because the public is not yet ready to stomach this!). 

Please let that be the case, the world needs it.

2 minutes ago, LC1 said:

I am aware how this will seem to those who have not looked into it. I recommend withholding judgement for as long as possible until you have researched it, at least a little, using the links in the OP.

And yes, not a bad idea to buy beans! 

Has some of it not been shown to be prophetic, as in it's become true?

I haven't looked at any of it yet, just read bits and pieces.

1 minute ago, Carl Fimble said:

Good idea for a thread LC1.

Might Q be the human with the hair and the golf courses, you know who I mean- Donny T?

Ta Carl, I hope people find it interesting, even if they decide it is all an elaborate wind up!

I don't think so. Consensus is that Q is not one individual, because of differences in posting style. More likely a team of high level military intelligence. All patriots!

Remember, this has been unfolding since JFK, at least, so plenty of white hats who have been planning the counter coup against the cabal. This is simply the fruition of those counter measures.

3 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Popcorn and a sick bucket if what is being rumoured is correct.

Biggest tell could be the executive order sneaked out before Xmas last year, signed by Trump - asset seizure orders for anyone involved in child trafficking, corruption,  human rights abuse the lot. 24 hours later head of Google steps down.

Absolutely. Lots of high level resignations. Evidence about child trafficking from Haiti. That sex cult thing. All related. Sick bucket indeed, but I'm trying to keep this thread relatively light, at least to begin with!

4 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Since following the stuff on 8chan, I've been amazed at how the drops front run the news very consistently, often by days or even weeks. Someone has good intel, that much is certain.

5 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

5 hours ago, LC1 said:

Since following the stuff on 8chan, I've been amazed at how the drops front run the news very consistently, often by days or even weeks. Someone has good intel, that much is certain.

Could you cite some examples? Not meaning to be rude by implying I don't trust you ... but we're mostly a bunch of rationalists here, so evidence is the meat we look for under our conspiraloon gravy.

Specifically, I'm asking for things that you, personally, became aware of through this source before they broke in the mainstream media; and not things which commenters claimed to have become aware of. I'm guessing a lot of us here like conjuring with the idea of conspiracies, but it's a cruel fact that of all the many bastards out there who are trying to pull the wool over my eyes, I am the the worst of the lot, so I'm rather keen on the scientific method.

Off topic, but is "Q" believed to stand for "Quelle", as in the lost "source" in New Testament textual analysis?  

1 minute ago, BurntBread said:

Could you cite some examples? Not meaning to be rude by implying I don't trust you ... but we're mostly a bunch of rationalists here, so evidence is the meat we look for under our conspiraloon gravy.

Specifically, I'm asking for things that you, personally, became aware of through this source before they broke in the mainstream media; and not things which commenters claimed to have become aware of. I'm guessing a lot of us here like conjuring with the idea of conspiracies, but it's a cruel fact that of all the many bastards out there who are trying to pull the wool over my eyes, I am the the worst of the lot, so I'm rather keen on the scientific method.

Off topic, but is "Q" believed to stand for "Quelle", as in the lost "source" in New Testament textual analysis?  

I should mention that I am still somewhat on the fence as to what this is all about, and the potential implications of it.

Examples would include the peace deal in NK, the Facebook shenanigans, the stuff about Japan an others faking the quality of their steel exports, an loads of other things. Reading the drops now probably won't give you the same sense of timing unless you research the timestamps. Lots about the DC investigation wranglings. A funny early one was Q posting the Lord's prayer. Nobody could work out why. The following week it emerged that the Pope was suggesting changing the words!

Many thanks for the explanation, it's' all very interesting.

I cling to the hope that something/someone somewhere is keeping a tally on all the shit that happens in the world and that someday the individuals who seek to do us harm or completely overturn our way of life, are finally brought to account. I only hope I live long enough to see it!

4 minutes ago, LC1 said:

I should mention that I am still somewhat on the fence as to what this is all about, and the potential implications of it.

Examples would include the peace deal in NK, the Facebook shenanigans, the stuff about Japan an others faking the quality of their steel exports, an loads of other things. Reading the drops now probably won't give you the same sense of timing unless you research the timestamps. Lots about the DC investigation wranglings. A funny early one was Q posting the Lord's prayer. Nobody could work out why. The following week it emerged that the Pope was suggesting changing the words!

Interesting, but also, as you say, a bit vague, and certainly very cryptic. If you are following it anyway, could you post some nuggets from now on, as they come up, so we have an independent time-stamped record?

1 minute ago, Happyhaddock said:

Many thanks for the explanation, it's' all very interesting.

I cling to the hope that something/someone somewhere is keeping a tally on all the shit that happens in the world and that someday the individuals who seek to do us harm or completely overturn our way of life, are finally brought to account. I only hope I live long enough to see it!

A religion for a godless world.

6 minutes ago, BurntBread said:

Interesting, but also, as you say, a bit vague, and certainly very cryptic. If you are following it anyway, could you post some nuggets from now on, as they come up, so we have an independent time-stamped record?

A religion for a godless world.

I'd strongly recommend neonrevolt for updates/nuggets in real time.

Yes, it is vague, and quite subtle, but just enough proof of you are paying attention, I think by design.

As an aside, on the NK thing, which Q hinted at long before there was anything in the media, the Q theory is that KJU was being controlled, that his brothers were brutally killed and his sister kept as leverage, and now DJT and Q team have freed him. Just look at how happy he is embracing the leader of SK. What does that suggest to you?

20 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I trust you're aware that this particular topic on this very forum was used to show that at least one of Q's predictions, far from being prophetic, was actually after the event:

Obvious hypothesis: someone on DOSBODS is "Q". My money's on TMT.

54 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I trust you're aware that this particular topic on this very forum was used to show that at least one of Q's predictions, far from being prophetic, was actually after the event:

I'm not sure on that one - was there really an explicit Q prediction on that, I don't recall. He cartainly commented on behind the scenes happenings. Possible straw man?