• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

LC1

Qanon: high level intel, AI or LARP?!

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

It is good fun. But time has run out for Q IMPO. No big reveal before the US election. As I said many weeks ago, this stuff needs to be released with enough of a time window for people to learn about it, digest it.

That's assuming you want them to learn about and digest the actual facts. If you want them to learn about and digest a suspicion, then Q is playing it to perfection - why reveal the facts when the imagination is so much more powerful? A couple of million very pissed off autists is nothing compared to the tens of millions of voting joe sixpacks who might just be starting to question how things have got where they are, and finding a very believable ready-made storyline in their web browser.

I think it might be time to reassess the goals that Q was created to achieve. For me this just makes it more fascinating.

11 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

That's assuming you want them to learn about and digest the actual facts. If you want them to learn about and digest a suspicion, then Q is playing it to perfection - why reveal the facts when the imagination is so much more powerful? A couple of million very pissed off autists is nothing compared to the tens of millions of voting joe sixpacks who might just be starting to question how things have got where they are, and finding a very believable ready-made storyline in their web browser.

I think it might be time to reassess the goals that Q was created to achieve. For me this just makes it more fascinating.

What? To piss people off?

5 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

What? To piss people off?

You're going to piss off a hell of a lot fewer people than you will attract to a new narrative. Politicians and the media have made a living for centuries out of promising things that they never deliver. If you consider Q might be no different other than the method of message delivery and the colour of the campaign rosette, doesn't that start to make some sense?

5 minutes ago, Shaneyson said:

Even if it all turns out to be complete poppycock it has been nice to enjoy the brief flicker of hope, before the lid descends, trapping it back inside Pandoras box again.

How about the feeling you get when you're trying to hide or keep a low profile or hope someone doesn't spot what you're doing. No matter how nonchalantly you try to act you feel as if everyone knows what you're up to.

Aren't the Q drops using the same tactic. Those who have something to hide must feel that they've been exposed. I think the Q drops are a psychological game to get the wrong doers on the back foot; knowing they are in the sights but not knowing when the tap on the shoulder is going to be felt.

14 minutes ago, sleepwello'nights said:

How about the feeling you get when you're trying to hide or keep a low profile or hope someone doesn't spot what you're doing. No matter how nonchalantly you try to act you feel as if everyone knows what you're up to.

Aren't the Q drops using the same tactic. Those who have something to hide must feel that they've been exposed. I think the Q drops are a psychological game to get the wrong doers on the back foot; knowing they are in the sights but not knowing when the tap on the shoulder is going to be felt.

Big element of military psy-ops about it.

1 hour ago, Fully Detached said:

I think it's more of a case of keeping his head down after promising a BOOM week that didn't materialise.

I'm still following out of curiosity, but with more detached interest this past month or so. Not so much because I am 'losing faith', but because the messages are becoming much more same old, same old. I am looking forward to some happenings...

27 minutes ago, LC1 said:

I'm still following out of curiosity, but with more detached interest this past month or so. Not so much because I am 'losing faith', but because the messages are becoming much more same old, same old. I am looking forward to some happenings...

I'm still loving it, but like you I'm looking at it through a slightly different lens than I was before. Whatever this thing turns out to be, I think we're witnessing something quite remarkable. I'm just enjoying the ride :)

6 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

I'm still loving it, but like you I'm looking at it through a slightly different lens than I was before. Whatever this thing turns out to be, I think we're witnessing something quite remarkable. I'm just enjoying the ride :)

If it is a LARP it's a bloody good one. 

24 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

For me there's no question that it's a LARP. I just don't know what it actually is.

AI? Someone (might even have been you) posted a very plausible theory dozens of pages ago.

Having thousands of brainy folk dissect every word and image and feed back has to be good for training an AI.

6 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

AI? Someone (might even have been you) posted a very plausible theory dozens of pages ago.

Having thousands of brainy folk dissect every word and image and feed back has to be good for training an AI.

Nope, it wasn't me but I do recall reading it. Personally I feel that Q has human characteristics, but I am very naive with regard to AI and am probably seriously underestimating the potential that it has.

40 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

Nope, it wasn't me but I do recall reading it. Personally I feel that Q has human characteristics, but I am very naive with regard to AI and am probably seriously underestimating the potential that it has.

Are you saying that a cleaner unplugged Q and forgot to plug it back in?

42 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

My view is that if Q is an inside job (isn’t he/she meant to be close to trump and perhaps military?) then it’s a team effort, rather than an individual. 

Im losing  faith because the actual promises never seem to materialise. This close to the midterms, if they had anything concrete, enough should have been released to ensure the republicans won. It hasn’t. Ergo, I’m not convinced that there actually is anything. 

25 minutes ago, One percent said:

Im losing  faith because the actual promises never seem to materialise. This close to the midterms, if they had anything concrete, enough should have been released to ensure the republicans won. It hasn’t. Ergo, I’m not convinced that there actually is anything. 

Yep.

1 hour ago, One percent said:

My view is that if Q is an inside job (isn’t he/she meant to be close to trump and perhaps military?) then it’s a team effort, rather than an individual. 

Yes, I am quite convinced it's a team of people involved, I just refer to Q as "he" on occasion for sake of ease.

I'd be surprised if the UK government didn't know, unless they didn't want to know if you get my meaning. The idea that the 5 eyes countries spy on each other’s citizens as some kind of reciprocal deal to circumvent national laws has been knocking around for a while, since Snowden?

Edited by snaga

Stop panicking everybody.

It will be released at a time when it will cause maximum impact for the mid terms on November 6th, so maybe a week before then.

If it is not released before the mid terms, then panic.

4 hours ago, Stunley Andwin said:

Stop panicking everybody.

It will be released at a time when it will cause maximum impact for the mid terms on November 6th, so maybe a week before then.

If it is not released before the mid terms, then panic.

I believe it was Wilson that commented that “a week is a long time in politics”.