• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

LC1

Qanon: high level intel, AI or LARP?!

Don’t know if this comment belongs here or in the trump thread. 

Has anyone noticed that the MSM seem to have eased off with the trump bashing?  I’m thinking things are happening behind the scenes. 

32 minutes ago, One percent said:

Has anyone noticed that the MSM seem to have eased off with the trump bashing?  I’m thinking things are happening behind the scenes. 

I mentioned this ages ago... Been trending down for a while.

Just now, montecristo said:

Could be because they have fired absolutely everything at him and hasn't made a dent?  Fatigue syndrome. 

I’m hoping that it is more to do with what’s going on behind the scenes regarding the draining of the swamp 

41 minutes ago, One percent said:

Has anyone noticed that the MSM seem to have eased off with the trump bashing?  

BBC News Jon Sopel normally acid about Trump and Republicans.

Reporting from Fargo, South Dakota about Heidi Heitkamp his tone was incredibly dismissive of Democrats by any standard let alone his.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45883107

A Democratic US senator facing a tough re-election bid has apologised for disclosing the names of survivors of sex crimes in a campaign advert.

The womens' names were among 125 featured in an "open letter" Sunday newspaper advert for North Dakota Senator Heidi Heitkamp.

Some women whose names appeared on the advert have said that they never gave permission for their names to be used.

Mrs Heitkamp has admitted the mistake and pledged not to let it happen again.

In a statement on Tuesday, Mrs Heitkamp said that the mistake occurred when "our campaign worked with victim advocates to identify women who would be willing sign the letter or share their story".

"We recently discovered that several of the women's names who were provided to us did not authorise their names to be shared or were not survivors of abuse."

Neither Mrs Heitkamp nor her team have explicitly said how the mistake occurred.

In an interview on Tuesday with conservative blogger Rob Port, she said: "This was incompetent. It was wrong. It should have never happened."

"It was a very flagrant error of the campaign and I own it."

Just now, One percent said:

I’m hoping that it is more to do with what’s going on behind the scenes regarding the draining of the swamp 

I hope so too.  If there is something going on in the background it must be big.  If "Have I got News" this week doesn't mention Trump then there has to be.  

2 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

BBC News Jon Sopel normally acid about Trump and Republicans.

Reporting from Fargo, South Dakota about Heidi Heitkamp his tone was incredibly dismissive of Democrats by any standard let alone his.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45883107

I’m guessing turncoats who, with insider knowledge, know the way the wind is blowing. 

Just hope that the bus drivers son eats his humble pie in public. 

Just now, montecristo said:

I hope so too.  If there is something going on in the background it must be big.  If "Have I got News" this week doesn't mention Trump then there has to be.  

I’ll let you watch that steaming pile of crap and report back. :)

11 minutes ago, montecristo said:

The Graham Norton Show comedy* writers could use this.

image.png.791ceb79554c52f6b25d507e3b6100c1.png

*Yeah, I know, I know.....

12 hours ago, One percent said:

That was posted somewhere else yesterday. Brilliant, just brilliant. xD

He also referred to her as 'Horseface'. :)

21 hours ago, maynardgravy said:

Would love to see how that 'special relationship' panned out once the extradition requests started coming through for non-plebs. 

Thanks to Tony Blair, there won't be any extradition requests.

A special deal he did with Uncle Sam means that they have the right to have whoever they want from the UK to stand trial in the US.  

26 minutes ago, jm51 said:

Thanks to Tony Blair, there won't be any extradition requests.

A special deal he did with Uncle Sam means that they have the right to have whoever they want from the UK to stand trial in the US.  

Hopefully bliar will be one of the first to experience this policy first hand 

On 18/10/2018 at 20:57, One percent said:

100% Radio 2 news bulletin the other day about him positively glowed, almost painting him in a "statesman like" tone. Nearly crashed the car...

When you understand how much the media are controlled, and ordered "on message", it is frightening to see how the agenda can change so quickly.

6 minutes ago, Rowley said:

100% Radio 2 news bulletin the other day about him positively glowed, almost painting him in a "statesman like" tone. Nearly crashed the car...

When you understand how much the media are controlled, and ordered "on message", it is frightening to see how the agenda can change so quickly.

The question though is why?  Why are they suddenly not attacking trump?  

13 minutes ago, One percent said:

Unless they know they are beat. Every weapon, every bullet has been used, and NOTHING has stuck. Zero damage. The man is like a PR Terminator. Just half of what has been thrown at him would have seen off nearly ALL other politicians. You can just imagine them whimpering off, apologising to their wife, their family, their party for letting them all down. Trump just mocks every accusation. I even think if there was a video of him porking some stripper he would still deflect it.

Probably play it in the background of his next rally.

5 minutes ago, One percent said:

They still are.

C4 News reporting on Brazil elections.

BBC News covering Honduras Caravan.

ITV News Kashoggi killing by 'rogue killers'.

Sky News discussing climate change.

I could go on.

I'll let you know when they stop.  

Just now, Bedrag Justesen said:

They still are.

I could go on.

Perhaps but I’m not feeling the vitriol that has marked previous reporting 

1 minute ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

They still are.

I could go on.

There is a small change. Small, but it is there.

You have to notice the base level over many months, not just watch the news daily like most people do. This is harder than it sounds.