• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

LC1

Qanon: high level intel, AI or LARP?!

18 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Trump just gave a heck of a rally speech - read that about 80,000 want to see him but the venue only held 17,000.

Where is it?

These rallies are normally around midnight our time.

16 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Been eating too many Cherokee sweet crab mayonnaise omelettes?

drinking SJW tears fucking PILES the weight on. Surprised he hasn't exploded.

13 minutes ago, One percent said:

Perhaps but I’m not feeling the vitriol that has marked previous reporting 

I'm not buying a change has occurred in editorial policy at MSM.

C4 News repeatedly compare Trump in a negative light.

" Bolsonaro, set to join strongmen club of authoritarian world leaders, declared nostalgia for military dictatorship, openly homophobic, openly xenophobic, famously said he would rather have a dead son than a gay son, sexist too, after having four sons, had a daughter in a moment of weakness. His Trump-like rhetoric is doing very well for him. " 

https://www.channel4.com/news/bolsonaro-ahead-in-polls-as-brazilians-prepare-to-vote

Take any report from C4 News Lyndsey Hilsum. Any mention of Trump is always pejorative.

Listen to C4 Kylie Morris or Dani Isdale, watch for Trump positivity, you won't find it.

On three separate occasions C4 Matt Frei has defended a Trump position, once C4 Krishnan Guru Murthy did same, Jon Snow, also just once. Still waiting for C4 Cathy Newman to be Trump positive. That's over two years.   

Even when they could report a favourable event for Trump, as with Stormy decision, they talk for ten minutes about pigeon shit instead.   

BBC Jon Sopel, BBC Nick Bryant, ITN Robert Moore, assorted Sky dollybots, have they ever anything good to say about anything Trump - nope, never.

BBC Graham Norton missed a crap intro of tired Trump insults this Friday night, for the first time in months. I thought he couldn't top his Trump family being little Trumps with Donald being a massive shit. He just about did by claiming footage of Trump climbing AF1 steps without supposed toilet paper stuck to him isn't unusual for a huge arsehole. Classy stuff.

The whole CBF vs Kavanaugh coverage was framed as anti-Trump. All it needs for MSM to go full blitzkrieg anti-Donald is another 'key' event as an excuse.

Nothing has changed. 

2 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

I'm not buying a change has occurred in editorial policy at MSM.

C4 News repeatedly compare Trump in a negative light.

" Bolsonaro, set to join strongmen club of authoritarian world leaders, declared nostalgia for military dictatorship, openly homophobic, openly xenophobic, famously said he would rather have a dead son than a gay son, sexist too, after having four sons, had a daughter in a moment of weakness. His Trump-like rhetoric is doing very well for him. " 

https://www.channel4.com/news/bolsonaro-ahead-in-polls-as-brazilians-prepare-to-vote

Take any report from C4 News Lyndsey Hilsum. Any mention of Trump is always pejorative.

Listen to C4 Kylie Morris or Dani Isdale, watch for Trump positivity, you won't find it.

On three separate occasions C4 Matt Frei has defended a Trump position, once C4 Krishnan Guru Murthy did same, Jon Snow, also just once. Still waiting for C4 Cathy Newman to be Trump positive. That's over two years.   

Even when they could report a favourable event for Trump, as with Stormy decision, they talk for ten minutes about pigeon shit instead.   

BBC Jon Sopel, BBC Nick Bryant, ITN Robert Moore, assorted Sky dollybots, have they ever anything good to say about anything Trump - nope, never.

BBC Graham Norton missed a crap intro of tired Trump insults this Friday night, for the first time in months. I thought he couldn't top his Trump family being little Trumps with Donald being a massive shit. He just about did by claiming footage of Trump climbing AF1 steps without supposed toilet paper stuck to him isn't unusual for a huge arsehole. Classy stuff.

The whole CBF vs Kavanaugh coverage was framed as anti-Trump. All it needs for MSM to go full blitzkrieg anti-Donald is another 'key' event as an excuse.

Nothing has changed. 

I’ll bow to your greater knowledge. I do try and avoid the MSM but what I have caught, it seemed to me to be less of the visceral hatred. 

Keep up the good work of monitoring the enemy. 👍

23 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Watching a live stream now with that Praging Medic guy. He reckons Trump is focused on votes and also a big tax cut for middle Americans just before the election.

Everyone would read a big tax cut as a cynical ploy. Americans are no more or less daft than we are and would easily see right through that. Not a smart move if true.

Edited by blobloblob

2 hours ago, blobloblob said:

Everyone would read a big tax cut as a cynical ploy. Americans are no more or less daft than we are and would easily see right through that. Not a smart move if true.

It's genius.

All about da Benjamins deh.

Moh pick-up foe dextra bucks in pants.

America = $$$. 

On 17/10/2018 at 19:59, blobloblob said:

Incredible hubris if so. If the republicans lose the mid terms, they lose everything. If they have more shit to throw but opt not to do so, then I can see them sorely regretting it in 3 weeks time.

It strikes me they probably don't have anything else.

It's swing voters that can be won or lost now, I think that if Trump does anything controversial now, he risks losing swing voters rather than winning them over. If there was going to be anything big happenning it should of happenned 6 months ago so the evidence backing up the action will have been scutinised in public. Too late for that now, media will have a field day attacking Trump, it will be seen as an election stunt,  and that is more likely to prevent than encourage swing voters ticking the republican box.

I know it's not really the right thread for this, but since there's fuck all Q going on and since we devoted many pages of this thread to Brett Kavanaugh and Christine Blasey-Ford, I thought I'd see the proverbial wheel turn full circle here:

Spartacus Falls? Cory Booker Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Man In Restroom

Through the transitive properties of unsupported claims, we can only assume that this allegation is "serious" and "credible" - words recently used by Booker to describe similarly unfounded accusations against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh. 

#ibelievehim

9_9

On 21/10/2018 at 03:48, blobloblob said:

He's put some weight on - right chubber these days.

Hang on, are you saying Trump is Elvis?

Fuck we’ve just cracked the code!!

7 hours ago, Fully Detached said:

I know it's not really the right thread for this, but since there's fuck all Q going on and since we devoted many pages of this thread to Brett Kavanaugh and Christine Blasey-Ford, I thought I'd see the proverbial wheel turn full circle here:

Spartacus Falls? Cory Booker Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Man In Restroom

#ibelievehim

9_9

6 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

C4 News Lyndsey Hilsum

" Maybe President Trump's threat to tear up the INF isn't a reckless act but a clever negotiating tactic. "

Lyndsey ! Lyndsey !! Lyndsey !!!

https://www.channel4.com/news/bolton-in-moscow-for-nuclear-talks

Upgrading and maintenance of nuclear missiles is expensive stuff. Pulling out and threatening to modernise them is an economic problem for your enemies who wish to maintain parity.

The US middle land based system is apparently badly in need of modernisation of the warheads - both Bush and Obama should have done it but they apparently passed on it. Huge costs.