• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

LC1

Qanon: high level intel, AI or LARP?!

Trump has fired Sessions

I don't know what this means. There were seemingly countless Q posts urging to "trust Sessions", which weren't very well supported by the increasingly public criticism of him by Trump on Twitter over the past couple of months.

If the ZH link is to be believed, the midterms result has allowed Trump to get rid of a thorn in his side now that he has a stronger hold on the Senate. That would support the narrative posted by Q today that holding/increasing hold on the Senate was the real goal. At the same time, that doesn't jibe with the "trust Sessions" posts.

I have no idea what to think, but this shit still entertains me far more than any of the bollocks we're subjected to by the UK MSM.

I don’t know why, but after a lot of disappointment, o the point of rarely reading source Q drops anymore, I feel this one is important:

>>3782992
We are at war.
Think logically.
Why was winning the House majority the primary goal for them?
To this point, what chamber is currently directing the DOJ/FBI investigations?
To this point, what chamber do they feel most threatened by?
While the focus was on the House for them (due to above), our underlying focus was adding PRO_POTUS members to the Senate and safely securing a PRO_MAJORITY.
THE SENATE IS WORTH SO MUCH MORE.
THE SENATE CONTROLS JUDGES & CABINET POSITIONS W/O HOUSE APPROVAL.
THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE HAS DIRECT OVERSIGHT OVER THE DOJ&FBI [MORE POWER THAN THE HOUSE].
While we had a senate majority on paper, in reality, we never did, nor could we count on bringing investigations to that body until it was safely in our full control.
THE SENATE WAS ALWAYS THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVE.
Moves & countermoves.
We defied history by picking up Senate seats.
Patriots delivered.
Disinfo is necessary.
Enemy at the front door.
Our attempt at reassurance re: last drops re: House >>> Senate backed by POTUS tweet directly thereafter stating the same thing should have put this to bed.
How many coincidences before it's mathematically impossible?
Do you think the current 'shill' attack is organic?
Buckle up.
Q

28 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

I don’t know why, but after a lot of disappointment, o the point of rarely reading source Q drops anymore, I feel this one is important:

>>3782992
We are at war.
Think logically.
Why was winning the House majority the primary goal for them?
To this point, what chamber is currently directing the DOJ/FBI investigations?
To this point, what chamber do they feel most threatened by?
While the focus was on the House for them (due to above), our underlying focus was adding PRO_POTUS members to the Senate and safely securing a PRO_MAJORITY.
THE SENATE IS WORTH SO MUCH MORE.
THE SENATE CONTROLS JUDGES & CABINET POSITIONS W/O HOUSE APPROVAL.
THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE HAS DIRECT OVERSIGHT OVER THE DOJ&FBI [MORE POWER THAN THE HOUSE].
While we had a senate majority on paper, in reality, we never did, nor could we count on bringing investigations to that body until it was safely in our full control.
THE SENATE WAS ALWAYS THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVE.
Moves & countermoves.
We defied history by picking up Senate seats.
Patriots delivered.
Disinfo is necessary.
Enemy at the front door.
Our attempt at reassurance re: last drops re: House >>> Senate backed by POTUS tweet directly thereafter stating the same thing should have put this to bed.
How many coincidences before it's mathematically impossible?
Do you think the current 'shill' attack is organic?
Buckle up.
Q

Yadda Yadda, as the saying goes: hindsight is 20/20.

It is highly unlikely that the 'Q' movement or operation or whatever you want to call it, is going to have a Hollywood ending. Anyone who is hoping for some such showstopper is setting themselves up for disappointment.

Just as the power, wealth, influence and control in society has slowly consolidated in a tiny number of individuals that control will be slowly pulled away from them. The alternative to gradual legal and political change is a French revolution style change which could get very messy in the US.

Enacting change to a long entrenched system, and punishment for abuses of power by the very people who created and perpetuate the system could be likened to the task of clearing the Augean stables. Unfortunately the God emperor is not in possession of ethereal powers like Heracles, so trying to fit a time frame to the task is pointless. Be happy that the full weight of worldwide media is being used against Trump as proof that he is actually a real threat to the system.

As for the question of the veracity of Q, once again it is deliberately being kept plausible yet deniable. IMO it is OK for anyone to disagree with or disbelieve any or all of it. We have a fantastic thread on here which very rationally questions all aspects of the Q phenomenon, if it is constantly barraged or regularly has the mickey taken out of it runs the risk of pushing high quality contributors away. I don't think we are in danger of turning in to the  David Icke forums just yet. If necessary lets get a TFH thread going for  that sort of stuff.

I do realise this is an off topic forum before someone points that out to me.

Pity Sessions isn't a bit younger, because I'd like to see what position he took up after being fired by Trump and thanked for his service by Q+ on the same day. I'm guessing he'll just quietly retire so we'll never get to know whether he's truly in disgrace or whether he was playing a part in a wider plan.

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Who is it?  

The new Attorney General

A very manly man.

I like manly men!

1 minute ago, Fully Detached said:

Oh no, has Hilary got to him already?

Who was the bloke that got Arkanacided by a dumbell, larynx crushed....

2 minutes ago, JackieO said:

Who was the bloke that got Arkanacided by a dumbell, larynx crushed....

I don't remember who, but he apparently bench pressed himself to death. I thought it was quite creative, in all honesty.

53 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

Pity Sessions isn't a bit younger, because I'd like to see what position he took up after being fired by Trump and thanked for his service by Q+ on the same day. I'm guessing he'll just quietly retire so we'll never get to know whether he's truly in disgrace or whether he was playing a part in a wider plan.

I think we do know, don't we?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.437 📁
Nov 9 2018 18:32:17 (EST)

Logical thinking required.
A) How can arrests occur prior to removing the corruption from the DOJ & FBI?
B) How can arrests occur prior to safely securing a majority in the SUPREME COURT [CONSTITUTION - RULE OF LAW]
C) What is the role of the SENATE?
>Role of GOODLATTE?
>Role of GOWDY?
>Role of SESSIONS?
>GOODLATTE, GOWDY, and SESSIONS *ALL* RESIGNED
>GOODLATTE, GOWDY, and SESSIONS *ALL* RESIGNED.
>Who did SESSIONS appoint in NOV 2017?
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sessions-federal-prosecutor-evaluating-alleged-fbi-doj-wrongdoing-no-second-special-counsel-for-now📁
>Who is HUBER?
>Who RE_CONFIRMED HUBER?
>WHO ORIGINALLY APPOINTED HUBER?
>IMPORTANCE OF PARTISAN OPTICS?
>Mandate charged to HUBER?
>Resources provided to HUBER?
>Who is HOROWITZ?
>Mandate charged to HOROWITZ?
>Resources provided to HOROWITZ?
>Who was SESSIONS' CHIEF OF STAFF?
>What were the responsibilities of WHITAKER?
>WHAT IS THE ROLE OF A CHIEF OF STAFF?
>SHADOW PLAYERS ARE THE DEADLIEST [STEALTH]
>What is the advantage of having a ‘temp’ (‘acting’) in a leadership position?
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40684697📁
“The appointment itself, on 21 July, triggered a shake-up at the Trump White House. Chief of Staff Reince Priebus and spokesman Sean Spicer both left their posts over his hiring.” —Mission Successful
>Laser designator(s) locked on target(s)
>Who was assigned directly to SESSIONS by POTUS?
>Mandate charged to Ezra Cohen-Watnick [Defense Intelligence Agency]?
>NAT SEC ADVISOR TO SESSIONS [counterintelligence and counterterrorism]?
>Who briefed NUNES on classified intel re: HUSSEIN spy campaign v. POTUS?
https://www.businessinsider.com/ezra-cohen-watnick-doj-hired-trump-order-devin-nunes-2018-4📁
>Who briefed Goodlatte & Gowdy on classified intel re: DOJ & FBI?

THE WORLD IS WATCHING.

THE WORLD IS WITNESSING THE TRUE IDENTITY OF THE D PARTY.
WAR.

Q

image.png.a60a5996080466c2cd266a4781ab9bc7.png

Edited by JackieO

19 hours ago, JackieO said:

Hopefully they were given enough rope to hand themselves....

Wow looks like the did give them enough rope!

Enjoy the show! ;)

image.png.31f56297b71ca6b170656f4532a138ff.png

Will recent [expected] voter fraud actions by the D party provide support for a VOTER ID LAW?
VOTER ID LAW = DEATH OF D PARTY.
Boomerang Suicide?
Q

:)

Edited by JackieO

I'm trying to re-find that Australian guy who comments on Q, who is he?