• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

LC1

Qanon: high level intel, AI or LARP?!

Long, long rant here. Basically points out that not only none of the plan has come to fruition yet but no one actually knows what the plan is.

Also points out that the clock is now ticking down to the election campaign for 2020 so there is only about 12 months max for people to be exposed, arrested, put on trial. Goes through a long list from Weiner's laptop to paedophiles to FISA warrants to indictments and points out that nothing has happened yet... Just trust the plan.

Just spin through it as it is long and lots not relevant to us.

30 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Long, long rant here. Basically points out that not only none of the plan has come to fruition yet but no one actually knows what the plan is.

Also points out that the clock is now ticking down to the election campaign for 2020 so there is only about 12 months max for people to be exposed, arrested, put on trial. Goes through a long list from Weiner's laptop to paedophiles to FISA warrants to indictments and points out that nothing has happened yet... Just trust the plan.

Just spin through it as it is long and lots not relevant to us.

The Louisiana congressman who was shot at a baseball game in 2017 was on Fox's justice show last night. He was talking about the next two years being a struggle to stop the Democrats reversing all the "gains" from the last two years. Doesn't sound like much of a plan IMO (he's probably just putting out deliberate mins information). 

Edit: to add clip. 

18 mins in

Edited by The Generation Game

15 hours ago, One percent said:

Well neonrevolt doesn’t seem to think so. o.O

Funny that he just posts the link to the helicopter collision but doesn't say anything about it. Apart from the maybe Rothschild connection how is it Q-able.

2 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

Funny that he just posts the link to the helicopter collision but doesn't say anything about it. Apart from the maybe Rothschild connection how is it Q-able.

Exactly.  I can’t read his posts. They don’t make sense. Nothing is explained and the narrative jumps around. Makes my head spin trying to understand it 

We are still waiting for even these most 'basic' FISA warrants to be released - this seems such a simple thing to do but how many weeks/months have gone by now since this all came to prominence? So what chance any of these alleged crooks, paedophiles, etc, being unmasked let alone arrested and charged? Not much.

My attitude to Q is this. I have no idea whether "he" is genuine or not, though I'd like to believe he is. And it does seem like an incredible amount of effort to put in if he's just a larp - what would be the payoff for all those detailed postings? I don't get it.

But my over-riding feeling is that, IF he IS genuine, then there really IS a kind of hidden war going on, of which we know little. And IF that really is the case, then his primary job is to prosecute that war as effectively as he can - it's NOT his job to entertain us, or to persuade us he's real, or to maintain our loyalty: he's got much much more important things to do. I see myself as a kind of eavesdropper on the process [if there is one] rather than someone who has a right to demand that Q proves himself every couple of weeks.

Without this thread I don't think I'd even be aware of eg the FISA issue, since that's not mentioned in the MSM (funny that). And without this thread I wouldn't be aware that the colluders with Russia in 2016 were Clinton, the DNC, Christopher Steele etc, rather than Trump. I don't know US politics well enough to know how scandalous FISAgate will be if those redacted names all turn out to be Clinton associates who can be proved to have knowingly lied about it - on the face of it, that ought to be a big scandal. I'd like to see unredacted FISA documents published, but who am I to "demand" it, or to feel aggrieved or cheated if it doesn't happen tomorrow? Of course, if it doesn't actually happen before the Democrats take over the House in January, I'll wonder what the hell is going on...

5 minutes ago, DocH said:

My attitude to Q is this. I have no idea whether "he" is genuine or not, though I'd like to believe he is. And it does seem like an incredible amount of effort to put in if he's just a larp - what would be the payoff for all those detailed postings? I don't get it.

But my over-riding feeling is that, IF he IS genuine, then there really IS a kind of hidden war going on, of which we know little. And IF that really is the case, then his primary job is to prosecute that war as effectively as he can - it's NOT his job to entertain us, or to persuade us he's real, or to maintain our loyalty: he's got much much more important things to do. I see myself as a kind of eavesdropper on the process [if there is one] rather than someone who has a right to demand that Q proves himself every couple of weeks.

Without this thread I don't think I'd even be aware of eg the FISA issue, since that's not mentioned in the MSM (funny that). And without this thread I wouldn't be aware that the colluders with Russia in 2016 were Clinton, the DNC, Christopher Steele etc, rather than Trump. I don't know US politics well enough to know how scandalous FISAgate will be if those redacted names all turn out to be Clinton associates who can be proved to have knowingly lied about it - on the face of it, that ought to be a big scandal. I'd like to see unredacted FISA documents published, but who am I to "demand" it, or to feel aggrieved or cheated if it doesn't happen tomorrow? Of course, if it doesn't actually happen before the Democrats take over the House in January, I'll wonder what the hell is going on...

Good post. 👍

55 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

The Louisiana congressman who was shot at a baseball game in 2017 was on Fox's justice show last night. He was talking about the next two years being a struggle to stop the Democrats reversing all the "gains" from the last two years. Doesn't sound like much of a plan IMO (he's probably just putting out deliberate mins information). 

Maybe he's understating it deliberately, but IMO the immediate struggle is to recognise and act on the fact that if democracy is not already dead, it's currently flatlining on the operating table after several shots with the electric shock jobbies. The left worldwide have set out to kill it by showing that if they don't like the result of democratic process, they will stop and nothing, fair or foul, to overturn it. And worse, they've enlisted the public through identity politics, and in the process convinced them that law, decency and fairness are trivial irrelevances if you believe you're in the right.

I genuinely believe that if there is no "plan", then we'll be burying the remains of democracy within months - surely the right can only take the high ground for so long before they start to adopt the same tactics, and at that point, it's game over.

7 minutes ago, DocH said:

it's NOT his job to entertain us

Absolutely agree. At the same time, if you build a movement and attract millions of followers by claiming that certain events are going to happen, you risk a backlash if they don't come to pass. I think Q has had long enough now that we should be seeing some sort of progress, otherwise I can't see much difference between Q and a politician who is full of piss and wind but nothing of substance. 

Someone mentioned some writer come political commentator on here a few months back - he struck me as just the type of personality to be a potential Q. The right political knowledge... the right kind of imagination to make up all sorts of stuff... the right kind of intellect to bring various strands together to seem like a wonderful conspiracy and adventure story like something out of a novel or a spy film. Also seemed to have the right kind of 'ego' also.

Let's not forget all the sheer nuttiness re the helicopter which was supposed to be a missile attack on AF1... which was a helicopter... and which was supposed to have been flown at AF1 over the North West Pacific coast when it was more or less flying over Swansea Bay... (Yes, I like that hole in the plan's craziness.)... which then became even more ourageous claims of a submarine firing a missile or being stopped firing a missile.... and then the tie in with the Seattle aircraft worker Richard Russell which was no tie in at all as the poor sod just lost it... All stuff that reads like a great synopsis for a thriller...

The sort of thing an egotistical writer would make up.

7 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

the helicopter which was supposed to be a missile attack on AF1... which was a helicopter...

claims of a submarine firing a missile or being stopped firing a missile....

Richard Russell which was no tie in at all as the poor sod just lost it...

None of this is hard fact though is it. Some say missile some say helicopter we don't know for sure. We don't know about the submarine either although finding the alleged remains of that Argentinian submarine spoils my clever theory. If it really is the lost submarine of course, could be they just ground up a few old motorbikes and "found" the "wreckage." All we know about Richard Russell losing it is merely what the MSM saw fit to tell us.

I think that's the whole point of not just Q but the alleged moon landings hoax and all the others - none of us can believe a word we're told by our masters so we have to think for ourselves. I like your anti-Q posts they help us keep a good balance.

16 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

Maybe he's understating it deliberately, but IMO the immediate struggle is to recognise and act on the fact that if democracy is not already dead, it's currently flatlining on the operating table after several shots with the electric shock jobbies. The left worldwide have set out to kill it by showing that if they don't like the result of democratic process, they will stop and nothing, fair or foul, to overturn it. And worse, they've enlisted the public through identity politics, and in the process convinced them that law, decency and fairness are trivial irrelevances if you believe you're in the right.

I genuinely believe that if there is no "plan", then we'll be burying the remains of democracy within months - surely the right can only take the high ground for so long before they start to adopt the same tactics, and at that point, it's game over.

It would be nice if there was some media out there without political bias. Tucker Carlson annoys me by talking over people (Sean Hannity does as well). 

Two ridiculous articles from the left I saw this week (not going to link them to avoid clickthrough rev). Guardian one:

The Democratic blue wave was real

“This was a great night for Democrats no matter what you want to call it. I’m more than willing to call it a blue wave,” said Jim Manley, who served as an aide to the former Senate majority leader Harry Reid and the late Senator Ted Kennedy.

Manley expressed frustration with the pundits who claimed on election night that Democrats had underperformed.

“The mere sense that we were going to pick up the House was a huge deal,” he said. “The whole goal, the whole crux of the last two years, was reclaiming the House.”

USA Today one

In most expensive midterm elections in history, the biggest spender didn’t always win

WASHINGTON – A record-breaking total of more than $5 billion was spent on the just concluded midterm elections, but dozens of candidates who spent more money than their opponents were not celebrating a win on election night.

In at least 41 House races, the bigger spender lost – including 36 contests in which the Democrat outspent the Republican, according to an analysis of campaign spending totals compiled by USA TODAY.

Records were also set by the more than $1.3 billion spent by outside groups – those other than the candidates’ campaign committees – and the $98 million in so-called dark money. These are funds spent by groups who don’t have to reveal their donors.

A good example of an election where the candidate who spent more money didn’t win was in Georgia’s 6th District in the northern suburbs of Atlanta where Democrat Lucia McBath defeated Karen Handel. McBath’s campaign spent $1.2 million compared to $8 million dropped by Handel’s campaign.

Outside groups helped make up the disadvantage that McBath faced by spending $12.2 million to support her or attack Handel, compared to $4.3 million spent by outside groups who supported Handel or attacked McBath.

Eh? But the Democrat did outspend the Republican?!?

59 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

It would be nice if there was some media out there without political bias. Tucker Carlson annoys me by talking over people (Sean Hannity does as well). 

Me too - I was never that great a fan of Hannity because of his long and patronising rants, but Tucker doesn't let people get a word in edgeways and it makes him look like a dick

4 hours ago, Fully Detached said:

Me too - I was never that great a fan of Hannity because of his long and patronising rants, but Tucker doesn't let people get a word in edgeways and it makes him look like a dick

It is how US TV news works I am afraid. They have to keep it moving fast otherwise people turn over. Bloody annoying but I think people in the US listen for about 3 seconds before zapping to a different channel. The shouting, the talking over, etc, are devices to keep you hooked.

22 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

otherwise people turn over. 

Takes me back so much to when I was a kid. If you were watching BBC (just BBC there was no 1 or higher back then) you literally turned a big chunky knob (oo-er missus no don't titter)