• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

LC1

Qanon: high level intel, AI or LARP?!

3 hours ago, snaga said:

fuck Q, this has NOTHING to do with Q. Can we move to another thread :)

86la6f8yr3221.png

Actually has a lot to do with it all. 

Seems that Nate Cain was going to be on Hannity tonight but, surprise surprise, he has been cancelled.

That is a bit bizarro world.  Trump tells people to watch Hannity tonight.  the planned guest was a whistleblower to the Clinton foundation.

And then the show gets cancelled....

fucking hell, go long tinfoil.

Absolutely masterful Trump Q trolling. Start with this """spelling mistake"""

This gets a user called Scott Free to reply

Everyone talking about Scott Free brings attention to Scott Free Productions

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Free_Productions

Who of course made the film White Squall

Which has the famous line, Where We Go One We Go All.

So apparently Fox execs cancelled 3 scheduled guests out of respect for GHWB. If that's the case, that respect must have materialised some time yesterday afternoon - why not before?

Suggests to me that someone got nobbled into cancelling them, and that what one or all of those scheduled guests had to say was worth nobbling.

6 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Actually has a lot to do with it all. 

Seems that Nate Cain was going to be on Hannity tonight but, surprise surprise, he has been cancelled.

Goodness, I wonder if this is the start of the prosecutions that we've been waiting for. 

Will any of it be reported by our print and broadcast media?

22 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I was reading Thomas Wictor's stuff on Twitter when he first started pointing out some of the evidence around Trump having significant heavy hitting support from the military intelligence community, and I think that he was bang on.

Wictor himself was always extremely dismissive of Q. He always said that his own theories were based on public domain evidence, but that they were just theories and you should look at the evidence and make up your own mind.

He dismissed Q on the basis that it was based on the premise of I'm a secret insider who knows secret stuff so you should believe me because I know secret stuff, but I can't show you any evidence. 

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Interesting read. I'm not convinced that the baddies went busting into the whistleblower's house looking for the original documents though. As the author says, who in their right mind would believe that all the information the whistleblower had remained in hard copy in his own home? And as with every time Q posts "these people are stupid", the same thing goes through my mind - the people on both sides are anything but stupid.

I think it more likely that the raid was aimed and digging up other information that could be used to discredit the whistleblower, perhaps even just to find enough dirt on his personal life to wreck his credibility in front of a jury.

But even if that's the case, I guess the end result is the same - the raid will probably have exposed some more bad actors. I'm a touch embarrassed to admit I'm getting back into all of this again.

1 hour ago, Fully Detached said:

Interesting read. I'm not convinced that the baddies went busting into the whistleblower's house looking for the original documents though. As the author says, who in their right mind would believe that all the information the whistleblower had remained in hard copy in his own home? And as with every time Q posts "these people are stupid", the same thing goes through my mind - the people on both sides are anything but stupid.

I think it more likely that the raid was aimed and digging up other information that could be used to discredit the whistleblower, perhaps even just to find enough dirt on his personal life to wreck his credibility in front of a jury.

But even if that's the case, I guess the end result is the same - the raid will probably have exposed some more bad actors. I'm a touch embarrassed to admit I'm getting back into all of this again.

Still nothing is happening. Keep the faith.

On 04/12/2018 at 08:43, onlyme said:

Dan is on form again. Lots of names, some not heard of before.

Good video - I like this guy.

And I like this video of his. Nice clear exposition of the events that started the whole thing, spying on Trump before and after the election, attempts to retrospectively legitimize it via Fisa and so on. Not too long.

1 minute ago, JackieO said:

JFK Jnr.

He would be 58 now, had he lived.

If that was taken before he supposedly died, was was a very old-looking 39 year old.

I came across a very plausible argument that he hadn't died: alert security men, find explosive C4 on his plane with a pressure-sensitive detonator, gives JFK and allies time to plan, detonator changed to a radio-controlled one, plane is flown by security man heading to Martha's vinyard airport, recording of JFK's voice played to air traffic control, security guy jumps out with parachute, detonates the explosive, commemorative service of the 3 supposedly killed, no bodies, "buried at sea". Hmmm

1 minute ago, DocH said:

If that was taken before he supposedly died, was was a very old-looking 39 year old.

It's a representation of how he could of looked at 58.

1 hour ago, JackieO said:

It's a representation of how he could of looked at 58.

They've made him look too old there, I reckon.

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

POTUS FLOTUS not participating in this evil

body language is interesting 

BF425419-1D3D-42DC-9CCF-BEC50CF77E98.png

Yes! 

A lot of Trump's tweets on 41 have been fairly ambiguously worded too.

14 minutes ago, One percent said:

New drops. 

First one, Air Force one call sign is showing as “Q”. xD

Second interesting one, the Clinton foundation investigation is complete 

This is an interesting link from elsewhere 

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1070800683631292417.html

Well, I have never seen that before. I just had to go and check back a fair bit of AF1 traffic just to make sure. I really do not know what to say at this point.

I hope he can back up all this stuff otherwise he is going to seriously disappoint and alienate a significant number of his core voters.

3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Well, I have never seen that before. I just had to go and check back a fair bit of AF1 traffic just to make sure. I really do not know what to say at this point.

I hope he can back up all this stuff otherwise he is going to seriously disappoint and alienate a significant number of his core voters.

What is the usual call sign of AF1?