• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

LC1

Qanon: high level intel, AI or LARP?!

Although it's hardly concrete evidence, not least because her health issues have been quite well publicised of late, Q's timing on Ruth Bader Ginsburg is still quite impressive. Especially when you factor in Trump's tweets today re fake news and the NRA lawyer story that Q referenced over the weekend. As per previous posts, I think the number of coincidences have far exceeded what is mathematically possible for Q to be a LARP, but I'm still leaning toward it being an alternative propaganda mechanism rather than the military executing some special plan.

What I'm most interested in right now is this Q-train coded chat going on between Q and the journalist - she's been making Q-train tweets for some time, I think.

Just now, The Generation Game said:

Q's going to wait for the RBG film to come out and then assassinate her at the premiere?

It should be a colourful production.

1 minute ago, The Generation Game said:

Q's going to wait for the RBG film to come out and then assassinate her at the premiere?

Q has posted a lot of drops about her in the last 24 hours. I can’t say I understand them, but there they are. Apparently, she has missed attending for whatever she does due to treatment for cancer. There is significance being read into this which completely passes me by  

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, One percent said:

Q has posted a lot of drops about her in the last 24 hours. I can’t say I understand them, but there they are. Apparently, she has missed attending for whatever she does due to treatment for cancer. There is significance being read into this which completely passes me by  

This, I think:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-misses-first-oral-argument-in-supreme-court-tenure

[but I still don't get the Q post]

Edited by DocH

I think the point is just that Ginsburg is a mental case leftie, so when she dies (presumably soon) Trump gets to nominate another rightie. Personally I don't think there's anything in the 4:12:25 but Ginsburg does look lovely with those red ear muffs on.

The Donald to make a TV broadcast tonight at 9PM, don't know which 9, assume it will be middle of night for us in UK.

41 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

The Donald to make a TV broadcast tonight at 9PM, don't know which 9, assume it will be middle of night for us in UK.

It'll be 2am wednesday morning. Can we watch it here? What URL or whatever?

9:00am tomorrow morning for me. I will watch it and post updates (as long as it’s worth it). I am expecting nothing less than:

”My fellow Americans, right now, teams of Secret Service are taking into custody up all across this great nation.......,”

33 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

9:00am tomorrow morning for me. I will watch it and post updates (as long as it’s worth it). I am expecting nothing less than:

”My fellow Americans, right now, teams of Secret Service are taking into custody up all across this great nation.......,”

What news channel etc is it going to be on, please?

1 minute ago, DocH said:

Youtube generally has live feeds, that'd be worth a try.

I wonder if he's going to declare the national emergency that's been talked about to get the wall funding? I do hope so - that'll be a lorry load of shit hitting an extremely large fan, and the left will go into meltdown.

6 minutes ago, DocH said:

Over there, don’t know, but I have CNN, Fox and MSNBC amongst others here, so I should be able to get it.

It looks like it’s all going to be about the wall at the border, rather than around a new jail. *sigh*

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Ginsburg must be exhausted and in a lot of pain. Such treatment would be very difficult for someone much, much younger. So her disappearing is either her just trying to get well or she is on the way out. 

You must admit though she looks exactly like an evil supervillan would look in a movie about aliens controlling the levers of power....

Posted (edited)

Well, I think I am out. Watched the adress at 9:00am, but it was bland security security security stuff. Important, but not exactly explosive.

For me, if you were going to be arresting people and causing a national crisis, then the time to do it would be during a Government shutdown and just after mid terms. That it has not been done means it won’t be done and perhaps none of it was actually real.

Edited by Bkkandrew
Typo involving the SS !!

1 hour ago, Bkkandrew said:

Well, I think I am out. Watched the adress at 9:00am, but it was bland security security security stuff. Important, but not exactly explosive.

For me, if you were going to be arresting people and causing a national crisis, then the time to do it would be during a Government shutdown and just after mid terms. That it has not been done means it won’t be done and perhaps none of it was actually real.

I don't think it was ever going to be done - can you imagine the worldwide condemnation if hundreds or even thousands of political opponents were suddenly arrested? I don't think I recall ever seeing incarceration on anything approaching that sort of scale in the banana republics of the world, least of all the supposed shining light of democracy and freedom. I just can't imagine it happening.

What it did do of course, is provide enough intrigue that millions of people have followed Q and had their eyes opened to the other side of the story. I'm not going to call it the "truth" since I can't know for certain and I'm absolutely vulnerable to confirmation bias on this, but it's plausible at the very least to anybody willing to look at it with an open mind.

Which brings me back to the same old thing time and time again - I think Q is a propaganda mechanism designed to circumvent the biased MSM, probably with the full but deniable knowledge and support of Trump.