• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

LC1

Qanon: high level intel, AI or LARP?!

Q posting again this morning and seems excited. I guess RBG is either already dead or on her last legs. One for us to start thinking over:

If a woman is selected as the nominee does that eliminate the wrap up smear re: sexual assault?
What other tactics might be planned to block and/or force name removal?
Why is the Senate important?
Who controls the Senate?
53-47
Enjoy the show.
Q

I suspect a female candidate will be smeared by all her past male, ahem, friends. Go down the hussy / whore angle. These people are despicable.

On a different note, notice how the FISA stuff has been dropped. You don't hear about these days. Even the numerous Q forums, youtube channels, etc, rarely mention them.

14 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I suspect a female candidate will be smeared by all her past male, ahem, friends. Go down the hussy / whore angle. These people are despicable.

On a different note, notice how the FISA stuff has been dropped. You don't hear about these days. Even the numerous Q forums, youtube channels, etc, rarely mention them.

It'll be hard for the left to do that without drawing fire for criticising a woman, which is an unforgivable crime these days. Hoist with their own petard on that one.

Good point on the FISA stuff, I guess it's served its purpose for now.

1 hour ago, Fully Detached said:

It'll be hard for the left to do that without drawing fire for criticising a woman, which is an unforgivable crime these days. Hoist with their own petard on that one.

Good point on the FISA stuff, I guess it's served its purpose for now.

Nope.   Look how:

Bill Clintons victims were called sluts and whores

Jo Cos's husband accusers were never given the time of day

and lets not forget - hundreds of thousands of white girls systematically raped by MEN and not a peep out of the left

their morals are not fixed, and they have no true belief in honesty

6 minutes ago, wherebee said:

Nope.   Look how:

and lets not forget - hundreds of thousands of white girls systematically raped by MEN and not a peep out of the left

Good point, I  take that back :)

5 hours ago, wherebee said:

Nope.   Look how:

yes, and more recent, ask Sarah Sanders, Kellyann Conway, Melania or Ivanka Trump how the left treats them, or even just an intern trying do her job at a press briefing.

15 minutes ago, JackieO said:

I agree with him entirely about military tribunals, but Q is unquestionably pro-Trump in my opinion - I don't think it's a case of stalling until the Dems get back in for a moment.

Wasn't Bill Still revered as something of an economic and monetary system guru back in the day? How did he fall so far as to have the market indexes in rainbow coloured text at the start of his videos?

1 hour ago, DocH said:

Merely Diane Feinstein personally handling over a nice retirement gift to her former chauffeur.

1 hour ago, JackieO said:

image.thumb.png.6bf89ab598c825d46b711f4dd711e9f2.png

Very important if so. I wonder why whoever took the photo didn't move in closer? OK they don't want to be seen but they could easily have stood by the pillar in the foreground.

23 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

198 pages of this Q shite - and you lame fuckers are still lapping it up.

Sad.

Very sad...

XYY

Excuse me that's MISTER Lame Fucker to you. Just trust the fucking plan.

26 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

Very important if so. I wonder why whoever took the photo didn't move in closer? OK they don't want to be seen but they could easily have stood by the pillar in the foreground.

Or is it that the blurry image has been  cleaned up to produce the sharp image on the right? By deconvolution or some such? When I saw the 2 images side by side I assumed that the rightmost one was somehow derived from the leftmost one.

12 minutes ago, DocH said:

Or is it that the blurry image has been  cleaned up to produce the sharp image on the right? By deconvolution or some such? When I saw the 2 images side by side I assumed that the rightmost one was somehow derived from the leftmost one.

No, there's almost no information to go on in the photograph. The identification as Diane Feinstein is entirely unjustified on that basis: all you can tell from the few blurred pixels is that it's probably someone with a similar (but shorter) hairstyle, and probably darker hair colour.

19 minutes ago, BurntBread said:

No, there's almost no information to go on in the photograph. The identification as Diane Feinstein is entirely unjustified on that basis: all you can tell from the few blurred pixels is that it's probably someone with a similar (but shorter) hairstyle, and probably darker hair colour.

Yes, you're right. Hair especially isn't derived left -> right image.