• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

LC1

Qanon: high level intel, AI or LARP?!

48 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

Obama and Clinton could be caught on video butt fucking goats and the SJWs would still blame Brexit and Trump.

they'd blame the goats as well

1 hour ago, Long time lurking said:

Amazing. It's all coming out it seems. Macaulay Culkin has made the same allegations recently. Lots of other former child actors have been saying similar for years, but because they also happen to be pretty messed up adults, and often substance abusers, they have been easy to dismiss. Sickening if it turns out to be true. 

1 minute ago, LC1 said:

Amazing. It's all coming out it seems. Macaulay Culkin has made the same allegations recently. Lots of other former child actors have been saying similar for years, but because they also happen to be pretty messed up adults, and often substance abusers, they have been easy to dismiss. Sickening if it turns out to be true. 

I think that story (Brad Pitt) was first aired a couple of months ago (i could be wrong )

7 minutes ago, LC1 said:

There's a lot of this on YouTube... Some of it sounds insanely far fetched. But still.... Stuff like the butterfly motif, the checkerboard, the animal print, the single eye, things that look to all intents and purposes like initiation ceremonies - they do appear time and time again. It's indisputable.

Maybe the beta programming and inducement of dissociative/multiple personality disorder through abuse of children IS a little far fetched, but I'm inclined to believe there is something in it.

Been aware of Satanism, Lolita Island, Pizzas, etc for a while now.

Saw the stuff re QAnon on Twitter but the lack of a handy followable account blew me off the scent.

Will pay more attention in future.

I would like to think Trump and co are on to them all, but after the Syrian bombings its hard to have too much hope there.

Also he almost had his tongue down Macrons weasly throat this last few days.

You are better orf reading DOSBODS, than sites that purport to have "news"!.

Our stories are (sometimes) first hand.

Mind you, I think a lot of you drank last night's bongwater.:S

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, shindigger said:

Been aware of Satanism, Lolita Island, Pizzas, etc for a while now.

Saw the stuff re QAnon on Twitter but the lack of a handy followable account blew me off the scent.

Will pay more attention in future.

I would like to think Trump and co are on to them all, but after the Syrian bombings its hard to have too much hope there.

Also he almost had his tongue down Macrons weasly throat this last few days.

We will soon find out if this guy is right he has been so far

Edited by Long time lurking

10 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Which was just the follow through from the report from this 1990s think tank: Project for the New American Century which set out a plan to topple regimes in the ME, but needed  'a new Pearl Harbour' to initiate it.

17 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Yes.

This article talks about the (pre-9/11) PNAC document, the Project for a New America Century pushed by the Neo-Cons, or Neo-Cohens as they are sometimes referred to.

https://m.journal-neo.org/2014/10/09/the-neoconservative-hit-list-iraq-libya-and-now-syria-a-plan-for-global-u-s-military-supremacy/

An excerpt from the article :

"Premeditated Wars
The report then continues to advocate an increase in military spending to enable this “military capability” as well as asserting one year before 9/11 that all this would be unlikely to manifest unless there was a “new Pearl Harbour” event (p.63). In addition, the document lists a number of regimes that the group viewed as “deeply hostile to America”. “North Korea, Iraq, Iran, Libya and Syria” (p.63 & p.64) are all pinpointed as enemies of the U.S. well before the illegal war in Iraq in 2003, as well as the illegal 2011 war in Libya and the ongoing proxy war in Syria.
Further evidence was revealed in 2007 that supports the thesis that wars are premeditated by the Anglo-American elite for years prior to them being launched. This was when retired four star general and former NATO commander, Wesley Clark, disclosed a plan circulating around the Pentagon in 2001 to attack 7 countries in 5 years. The countries named mirror the ones targeted by the PNAC group, as Iraq, Syria, Iran and Libya were all listed in addition to Lebanon, Somalia and Sudan."

1 minute ago, Everentt said:

Which was just the follow through from the report from this 1990s think tank: Project for the New American Century which set out a plan to topple regimes in the ME, but needed  'a new Pearl Harbour' to initiate it.

You beat me to it, yes they described a "catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor" which would be required to get the American people "on board".

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Maybe the beta programming and inducement of dissociative/multiple personality disorder through abuse of children IS a little far fetched, but I'm inclined to believe there is something in it.

It is very difficult to ignore the use of esoteric/masonic symbolism. I also find it a bit far fetched but agree that there's probably something in it. Q claims their greatest weakness is their need for symbolism (helps to identify them).

Interestingly, the recent Kanye West Twatter furore is a possible example:  from what I understand he had something of a breakdown and then came out as a Trump supporter, potentially influencing his millions of followers.

What is interesting is that he Twittered something cryptic about coming out of the sunken place, which is apparently a reference to a film in which white people use mind control on black people... 

Edited by LC1

20 minutes ago, LC1 said:

It is very difficult to ignore the use of esoteric/masonic symbolism. I also find it a bit far fetched but agree that there's probably something in it. Q claims their greatest weakness is their need for symbolism (helps to identify them).

Interestingly, the recent Kanye West Twatter furore is a possible example:  from what I understand he had something of a breakdown and then came out as a Trump supporter, potentially influencing his millions of followers.

What is interesting is that he Twittered something cryptic about coming out of the sunken place, which is apparently a reference to a film in which white people use mind control on black people... 

This is one of the weirdest ones I've seen. It's the one that made me think maybe....

I'll bump this thread now and again until it becomes clear there is no further interest! 

Q has been dropping crumbs about Iran and the recent explosion of a facility inside Syria.

What were they up to in Syria? How does this tie in to Bibi's recent reveal? Are Obama and Clinton guilty of treason and risking/engineering a WW3 scenario?

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/04/30/today-we-are-cancelling-the-apocalypse-newq-qanon-greatawakening/#

1 hour ago, LC1 said:

I'll bump this thread now and again until it becomes clear there is no further interest! 

Q has been dropping crumbs about Iran and the recent explosion of a facility inside Syria.

What were they up to in Syria? How does this tie in to Bibi's recent reveal? Are Obama and Clinton guilty of treason and risking/engineering a WW3 scenario?

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/04/30/today-we-are-cancelling-the-apocalypse-newq-qanon-greatawakening/#

Oh. My. God.

one of the posts references Sum of All Fears. Unbelievably, I was just mulling over yesterday how what is going on at the minute seems very similar to the plot of Sum of All Fears. That's uncanny.

Israel been sitting on that intel since Jan 2017, but only now just chosen to make it public. Trump has just had meetings with EU leaders who tried to convince him to keep with the Iran deal, all the while he knew they have been continuing to develop nukes, aided and abetted by US traitors. Maximum embarrassment for Macron etc al. 

It is very much like a film plot. A fairly scary film at this point.

2 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

I'm wondering if qanon might be controlled opposition, or some sort of psy op.

You and me and thousands of others, hence the thread title.

I thought the same about Wikileaks and Snowden. Hard to know what to believe.

This Q stuff does seem to tie a lot of things together in a coherent narrative, despite the opaque method of transmission. 

Time will tell, I guess!

Posted (edited)
On 28/04/2018 at 23:32, Roger_Mellie said:

This is one of the weirdest ones I've seen. It's the one that made me think maybe....

Wow that was weird

But so is this of Billy Boy Clinton

He looks empty, like a robot

Billy Boy was said to be recruited by the CIA after being chucked out of Oxford for a sexual assault/rapey type thing....

Edited by JackieO

5 hours ago, Roger_Mellie said:

one of the posts references Sum of All Fears.

Tom Clancy who wrote Sum of all Fears died in mysterious circumstances of an unknown illness