• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

LC1

Qanon: high level intel, AI or LARP?!

On 28 April 2018 at 12:52, Roger_Mellie said:

There's a lot of this on YouTube... Some of it sounds insanely far fetched. But still.... Stuff like the butterfly motif, the checkerboard, the animal print, the single eye, things that look to all intents and purposes like initiation ceremonies - they do appear time and time again. It's indisputable.

Maybe the beta programming and inducement of dissociative/multiple personality disorder through abuse of children IS a little far fetched, but I'm inclined to believe there is something in it.

I lurk on Lipstick Alley (I'm a sucker for trash websites) there are loads of threads on there about Hollywood weirdness of this nature. 

16 hours ago, JackieO said:

Wow that was weird

But so is this of Billy Boy Clinton

He looks empty, like a robot

Billy Boy was said to be recruited by the CIA after being chucked out of Oxford for a sexual assault/rapey type thing....

That Britney one is proper loopy loo. Poor woman. She was a Disney pre-teen starlet, along with Justin Timberlake and  Christina Aguillera (sp?). You can only imagine the kind of hoops they were pushed through by their parents to land those jobs. It's like that whole pre-teen beauty pageant thing. Icky.

Clinton one is strange too. Mind control is a thing.

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, JackieO said:

13 hours ago, SpectrumFX said:

They're pushing for regime change rather than actual war.

There'll be lots of sabre rattling and brinkmanship, then a "surprise" people's revolt with a new regime that wants McDonald's to move in, and a Trump tower built.

😀

The link, and bear in mind it is the excitable Zerohedge which is like DOSBODS after we've all been eating too many blue smarties, is talking about Israel attacking Iranian and Iranian-backed groups in Syria.  Not launching anything at the country of Iran.

Edited by Frank Hovis

Posted (edited)

Bit of a purge going on.

FBI Chaos: Comey Caught In Lie Over Flynn Investigation; Anti-Trump "Lovebird" Lisa Page Quits

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-05/fbi-chaos-comey-caught-lie-over-flynn-investigation-anti-trump-lovebird-lisa-page

image.thumb.png.d7dec0ab5e7dd1647f1e807b62a9f9b7.png[Updated] James Baker - FIRED [reported today - resigned [false]] / removed Jan/FIRED 4.21 Lisa Page - FIRED [reported today - resigned [false]] Testimony received. Tracking_y. [Added] Mike Kortan, FBI Assistant Director for Public Affairs - FIRED [cooperating under 'resigned' title] Josh Campbell, Special Assistant to James Comey - FIRED [DOJ] David Laufman, Chief of the Justice Department’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section [NAT SEC - HRC email invest] - FIRED/FORCE John Carlin, Assistant Attorney General – Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCE Sally Yates, Deputy Attorney General & Acting Attorney General - FIRED Mary McCord, Acting Assistant Attorney General – Acting Head of DOJ’s National Security Division - FIRED/FORCE Bruce Ohr, Associate Deputy Attorney General – Demoted 2x - cooperating witness [power removed] Rachel Brand, Associate Attorney General – No. 3 official behind Deputy AG Rosenstein - FIRED/FORCE Cross against House/Senate resignations/final term announcements + CEO departures. CONSPIRACY? FAKE NEWS? THE SWAMP IS BEING DRAINED. TRUST THE PLAN. JUSTICE. Q

Edited by onlyme

Bumping with a big post from Qanon, decoded here:

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/05/08/use-logic-massive-decodes-newq-qanon-greatawakening/

Mostly details cleansing of the letter agencies and suggests that FBI and CIA may be rolled up if they are shown to be deeply corrupt. 

The Q drops can be seen as promising a lot of jam tomorrow (especially high profile arrests), but let's keep an open mind and watch closely how this all unfolds! 

I admit to having developed more than a passing interest in this stuff since the OP posted it here, and at times find it absolutely fascinating.

But there's one thing I have to keep returning to - if there really were some super secret white hat intelligence fighting a 5D chess game against a cabal of black hat evil wrongdoers, why would they be giving almost daily cryptic updates online? The only logical explanation would be disinformation to confuse the people they were fighting against, in which case all the analysis and theories put forward would have to be considered null and void.

But no matter - for sheer entertainment purposes, it beats the living crap out of Eastenders.

Whilst it's fun to follow, there's something about Q's missives reminiscent of Chauncey Gardner, or The Bible Code where people have read things that weren't there in the text (isogesis). Humans are very good at seeing things that aren't there...remember the coughing on WWTBAM? When other episodes were analysed with contestants who weren't convicted in court, similar coughing correlations were observed. 

That's not to say Q isn't working in some way. Crowds have wisdom and knowledge beyond  that present in any individual, and if you hold a blank canvas up to the crowd with some keyword prompts, maybe they fill it in?

1 hour ago, Fully Detached said:

The only logical explanation would be disinformation to confuse the people they were fighting against

I've had similar thoughts myself. The general consensus seems to be that it is possibly a mixture of disinfo (Q team have said several times that disinfo is necessary), coded messages to convert agents in the field (some messages are so bizarrely opaque that they couldn't possibly be intended for us), stuff to scare deep state actors into hasty defensive positions (and make mistakes!) and stuff that is intended to provide an audit trail for future reference (future proves past).

Bit the majority of it is, I think, largely intended to guide our common consciousness towards a state of readiness for future public revelations. A big part of it is Q pushing research in specific directions so that the knowledge is collated independently and spread around (memes etc) on various social media. That it isn't handed out on a silver platter is an important part of this, imo.

32 minutes ago, Everentt said:

Whilst it's fun to follow, there's something about Q's missives reminiscent of Chauncey Gardner, or The Bible Code where people have read things that weren't there in the text (isogesis). Humans are very good at seeing things that aren't there...remember the coughing on WWTBAM? When other episodes were analysed with contestants who weren't convicted in court, similar coughing correlations were observed. 

That's not to say Q isn't working in some way. Crowds have wisdom and knowledge beyond  that present in any individual, and if you hold a blank canvas up to the crowd with some keyword prompts, maybe they fill it in?

Kind of, but not really. This isn't like Nostradamus. Q team are talking about specific things that are happening right now, some of which we can see for ourselves. The darker stuff that is hinted at in cryptic ways does lead to all manner of fanciful interpretation, sure.

But that is just the nature of the clues being dropped, in that the Socratic form generates a hive mind response which is often pretty logical and intelligent, but within that there is all kinds of batshit crazy ideas! 

Massive drop

Q !4pRcUA0lBE 74 📁
May 10 2018 21:43:20 (EST)
Fellow Patriots:
What you are about to learn should not only scare you, but intensify your resolve to take back control [Freedom]. The information that will become public will further demonstrate the criminal & corrupt [pure evil] abuse of power that the Hussein administration undertook in joint efforts w/ domestic and foreign dignitaries. The snowball has begun rolling - there is no stopping it now. D5.
Stay the course and trust the plan.
Protective measures are in place.
Remain BRAVE.
We knew this day would come.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ📁
United We Stand (WW).
WWG1WGA.
We FIGHT.
Conspiracy no more.
Q

1 hour ago, JackieO said:

Massive drop

Q !4pRcUA0lBE 74 📁
May 10 2018 21:43:20 (EST)

Fellow Patriots:
What you are about to learn should not only scare you, but intensify your resolve to take back control [Freedom]. The information that will become public will further demonstrate the criminal & corrupt [pure evil] abuse of power that the Hussein administration undertook in joint efforts w/ domestic and foreign dignitaries. The snowball has begun rolling - there is no stopping it now. D5.
Stay the course and trust the plan.
Protective measures are in place.
Remain BRAVE.
We knew this day would come.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ📁
United We Stand (WW).
WWG1WGA.
We FIGHT.
Conspiracy no more.
Q

:Jumping:

On 02/05/2018 at 07:03, BurntBread said:

Slightly off-topic, but that's a very nice "Q" in @JackieO's video. Does anyone know what font it is?

At long last - something I know something about :Jumping:

It is Century Old Style.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/05/11/mega-q-mega-powers-newq-qanon-greatawakening/

I have no affiliation with the blog above, but it is the clearest source of Q summary info I have come across. Brave souls should also check out the chans as they have lots of summary graphics etc, but I do find it quite difficult to navigate!

Some interesting drops in the past few days, lots of stuff implicating Facebook et al in spying on us all and selling out to China. Also related to Five Eyes shenanigans, and why HRC might be in NZ trying to extort money in a desperate bid to save herself. Oh, and why McCain might be lining up to fake his own death, haha!

A good read.

On 02/05/2018 at 08:09, SpectrumFX said:

They're pushing for regime change rather than actual war.

There'll be lots of sabre rattling and brinkmanship, then a "surprise" people's revolt with a new regime that wants McDonald's to move in, and a Trump tower built.

😀

To be honest i think a westernized Iran like it was in the 1950-70`s could be a massive benefit to that part of the world with the caveat i`m only making that statements based on what i have seen in videos people have made whilst traveling through the country as most seem to  show  average Joe Iranian are not to keen on the native regime they are living under