• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

LC1

Qanon: high level intel, AI or LARP?!

On 02/05/2018 at 21:34, Frank Hovis said:

The link, and bear in mind it is the excitable Zerohedge which is like DOSBODS after we've all been eating too many blue smarties, is talking about Israel attacking Iranian and Iranian-backed groups in Syria.  Not launching anything at the country of Iran.

With what has happend in the last few days that`s fecking spooky or someone realy are in the loop 

1 minute ago, Fully Detached said:

Yes, I agree. Bloody great fun, all this.

It is but, it is showing just how corrupt our leaders are. Personally I think the UK is very similar the question is when it all comes out and it will, will we continue to allow it to continue

1 minute ago, ad_ceng said:

It is but, it is showing just how corrupt our leaders are. Personally I think the UK is very similar the question is when it all comes out and it will, will we continue to allow it to continue

I'm reserving judgement for now. This Q stuff is very compelling but I'm not yet fully convinced. Thoroughly intrigued though, and enjoying every bit of it.

2 hours ago, LC1 said:

If Qanon is a LARP, then why all the obvious disinfo campaigns, why all the disruptive shills and bot attacks on the Chan boards? 

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8ia0vu/the_long_and_secret_info_wars_against_q_and_how/

Because if he wasn't a LARP that's just what you'd expect. There's never a point to that second guessing shit :)

16 hours ago, ad_ceng said:

I just saw this on the the_donald and I think it makes a lot of sense 

6LFTPA5dRrPjEin5AmFX_soUVy85Q0_sKoDeDiocphk.jpg?w=483&s=5f66d6df0e425239c63310701c132e07

II've not been following this closely, but saw a comment by the poster "Okian Warrior" on slashdot, which I thought was a good update on the Mueller investigations. I could give the appearance of knowing what I'm talking about by googling a bit, but in the interests of honesty, I'll just steal the text:

"I was reading about some of the trial transcripts from Mueller's indictments, and he'll be lucky if he doesn't get slapped by the court. The Manafort case in particular had the judge asking how Mueller's investigation can extend to actions that happened ten years before the election... and the prosecution being evasive and rude to the judge... causing the judge to demand prosecution submit the full, redacted indictment recommendation.

And in the Flynn case, the judge ordered prosecution to turn over any exculpatory evidence they have. This is unusual for a case where a guilty plea has been entered. The polite interpretation is that the judge feels Flynn might not have entered the plea because he was guilty, but because he couldn't afford a defense. The bad interpretation is that the judge might be looking into whether Flynn's plea was coerced. (Heard somewhere that prosecutors told Flynn that after they were done prosecuting him, they'd go after his wife and kids.)

And remember those 13 Russian nationals that were indicted? Turns out, it was 13 Russian nationals and four corporate entities. And one of the entities actually showed up in court to contest the charges. The indictments were widely viewed as a PR stunt, and that Mueller never expected anyone to contest them. He wasn't expecting to actually have to go to court, he's unprepared, and prosecutors tried to postpone the trial, saying "the plaintiffs were never served notice". Plaintiffs responded with "we're here voluntarily to answer charges and intend to enter a plea of "not guilty", let's have a trial!". Judge agreed, and now Mueller is scrambling to find evidence to support a bogus indictment.

Also, I heard that the IG report got postponed (last Wednesday) by "a couple of weeks" because they found new evidence about the Clinton E-mail investigation.

So overall, wait about 4 weeks or so and get back to me on whether Trump will be in jail, or whether we have a dozen high-level politicians indicted on corruption charges."

The Swamp is very deep, stories coming out now that the FBI embedded a spy in to the Trump campaign, basically Obama was spying on political opposition, truly banana republic stuff.

46 minutes ago, snagger said:

The Swamp is very deep, stories coming out now that the FBI embedded a spy in to the Trump campaign, basically Obama was spying on political opposition, truly banana republic stuff.

A little more served on the plate than Q Anon, this whole Iran deal - sideline deal supply and trafficking of drugs, hence pallets of cash, possibly more than the billions already muted, plus kick backs to other countries hence the corralling of western leaders behind the old deal.

More interesting blog posts from NeonRevolt. I'll often just copy/paste as a thread bump.

The first is long, and covers mostly stuff about the Iran deal, especially theories about why certain EU players are so keen to see it salvaged:

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/05/13/make-them-suffer-q-newq-qanon-greatawakening/

The second has an interesting theory about McCain's upcoming death:

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/05/14/witness-protection-for-noname-itsafraid-newq-qanon-greatawakening/

50 minutes ago, LC1 said:

The second has an interesting theory about McCain's upcoming death:

The scrolling news ticker on pretty much all MSM news for the last few weeks has been including a McCain story on heavy rotation.

No invite for Trump, Trump makes fun of McCain illness, McCain blasts Trump remarks.....    

1 hour ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

The scrolling news ticker on pretty much all MSM news for the last few weeks has been including a McCain story on heavy rotation.

No invite for Trump, Trump makes fun of McCain illness, McCain blasts Trump remarks.....    

Yes, it's not too far fetched to imagine there's subtext in it, because taken at face value it's just a bit too odd.

10 hours ago, shindigger said:

So, McCain is being cancered off, for his own protection yes?

It's fun to speculate!

Could be that he has a genuinely terminal brain cancer.

Could be that he has paid someone off for the fake diagnosis and to maintain the illusion of treatment (I didn't realise until just recently that he's mega wealthy).

If the latter, he may have been planning to appear really ill or even fake his own death in order to evade justice. It's certainly not unheard of.

Or it might be that he is now considering going into witness protection with a new identity. But I can't see how that would work without radical plastic surgery as he's quite recognisable!

1 hour ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

....ahh...nnd it's back to Stan.

DOS? As in BODS?

Are you taking cryptic posting tips from Qanon?! :)

7 minutes ago, Stunley Andwin said:

Another extraordinary post here and it is far too long for me to summarise.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/05/18/caught-up-in-the-crossfire-things-are-going-quantum-newq-qanon-greatawakening/

Right at the end, there is the suggestion that one shouldn't be surprised if the pope were to resign.

Thanks for posting, I had just finished reading that myself! 

Very interesting, and quite convincing too, I think. 

Good to know others are keeping an eye on this! :)

What is your overall impression, Stunley Andwin?

1 minute ago, Stunley Andwin said:

Another extraordinary post here and it is far too long for me to summarise.

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/05/18/caught-up-in-the-crossfire-things-are-going-quantum-newq-qanon-greatawakening/

Right at the end, there is the suggestion that one shouldn't be surprised if the pope were to resign.

I am by now pretty well convinced that these Q drops are being made by people with some serious insider knowledge. I still have to caution myself that it's easy to start seeing things simply because you expect to see them, and I admit I don't have the time, inclination, or ability to run about verifying all the claims being made in the blogs and sites dedicated to it. So on that basis I have to try to remain wary.

But it's the best bloody treasure hunt I've ever seen. In the post you reference above, the world tour with the dodgy phones is superb, and just when you think it can't get any better, it brings in the LA massacre and masons O.o

16 minutes ago, LC1 said:

Thanks for posting, I had just finished reading that myself! 

Very interesting, and quite convincing too, I think. 

Good to know others are keeping an eye on this! :)

What is your overall impression, Stunley Andwin?

It is all far too confusing for me to understand!

I have been following the neonrevolt daily since you highlighted it here. I am 100 percent certain that "FBIAnon" was real and am 99% certain that Q is real. Haven't got anything constructive to say, just following it like a high level spy novel.

I actually met someone in real life who is also following Q.

3 minutes ago, Stunley Andwin said:

I actually met someone in real life who is also following Q.

Amazing! 

It is confusing. I struggle to keep up with it. My lack of knowledge on US politics, names and faces of the key protagonists doesn't help much.

But what strikes me more and more is that the level of commitment for this to be a LARP is off the scale! And, more importantly, the picture being painted, while challenging to follow and digest, is undeniably consistent and congruent with many of the known facts that are emerging in real time. 

Let's see if the Pope resigns before the end of the month...