• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

LC1

Qanon: high level intel, AI or LARP?!

Just now, LC1 said:

Lots more over the weekend that I haven't had time to digest. But yes, I agree, consistent at least. I remain optimistic and open-minded!

Going for the fake news, mockingbird stuff mainly...  Needs more action, like arrests or credibility is down the pan.  Seems to be saying that they have now got rid of the blocks and their own placemen in place so things will be happening soon.

although, what do I know?  It is all written so vaguely, you could read anything into it.  

54 minutes ago, One percent said:

Some new drops of photos. Anyone a clue as to where they are of and what they mean?

Personally I'd say they were meaningless - although I've never believed Q is a LARP, I find it very hard to look at these posts and think they're anything other than outright bullshit.

Which seems rather mistimed, because in other news today Andrew McCabe seems to have pretty much confirmed that he opened the original Trump/ Russia investigation based on nothing more than his own highly prejudiced and partisan opinion, once again shining a light on the Rod Rosenstein and chucking a whole load more fuel on the fire of the FISA abuse story.

6 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

Personally I'd say they were meaningless - although I've never believed Q is a LARP, I find it very hard to look at these posts and think they're anything other than outright bullshit.

Which seems rather mistimed, because in other news today Andrew McCabe seems to have pretty much confirmed that he opened the original Trump/ Russia investigation based on nothing more than his own highly prejudiced and partisan opinion, once again shining a light on the Rod Rosenstein and chucking a whole load more fuel on the fire of the FISA abuse story.

Well done for getting some sort of handle on it. I just look at the posts (and everything else re America) and come away confused 

Looks like a bunch of random photos that someone on a business trip in China has taken to test the new cheap camera they just bought.

Even on the various Qanon social media the Q photo drops are getting hardly a mention. Most people seeming to prefer to post their own conspiracy theories or photos where they see a Q in every shot.

This Q thing is dying. Most sane people gave up on it long ago. Only the nutters seem to remain and some ever hopeful types.

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Looks like a bunch of random photos that someone on a business trip in China has taken to test the new cheap camera they just bought.

Even on the various Qanon social media the Q photo drops are getting hardly a mention. Most people seeming to prefer to post their own conspiracy theories or photos where they see a Q in every shot.

This Q thing is dying. Most sane people gave up on it long ago. Only the nutters seem to remain and some ever hopeful types.

A part of me still hopes that q and the white hats will deliver. I’m not convinced that they will though and in darker moments , I wonder whether it is all part of the establishment show. Bread and circuses and all that. 

Just now, One percent said:

A part of me still hopes that q and the white hats will deliver. I’m not convinced that they will though and in darker moments , I wonder whether it is all part of the establishment show. Bread and circuses and all that. 

I do not think it was an establishment thing as it was drawing attention to things that the elites never want mentioned.

I think it was a spoof that was the work of some egotist - a writer I suspect. Constructing fantastic ideas and elaborate plots. 

Throughout history, during dark times, humans have liked to think that there are secretive groups of good guys about to come to their rescue.

The Romans, when the Empire was about to fall, believed in a lost Roman army in Asia that was about to come to their rescue. During the muslim expansion into Europe a similar army was dreamt up, coming from the same location, but this time of Christian knights. The men on Bataan in WW2 held out hope that a task force was en route to save them from the surrounding Japanese.

Sadly, it is only in Hollywood movies that we hear a bugle call at the eleventh hour and the calvary rides to the rescue.

A writer. 

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I do not think it was an establishment thing as it was drawing attention to things that the elites never want mentioned.

I think it was a spoof that was the work of some egotist - a writer I suspect. Constructing fantastic ideas and elaborate plots. 

Throughout history, during dark times, humans have liked to think that there are secretive groups of good guys about to come to their rescue.

The Romans, when the Empire was about to fall, believed in a lost Roman army in Asia that was about to come to their rescue. During the muslim expansion into Europe a similar army was dreamt up, coming from the same location, but this time of Christian knights. The men on Bataan in WW2 held out hope that a task force was en route to save them from the surrounding Japanese.

Sadly, it is only in Hollywood movies that we hear a bugle call at the eleventh hour and the calvary rides to the rescue.

A writer. 

Nice analysis. I guess the message is that we overthrow the establishment ourselves of just live with being evermore downtrodden. 

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

Nice analysis. I guess the message is that we overthrow the establishment ourselves of just live with being evermore downtrodden. 

There is no chance of that.

I doubt there is a lesson. If there is it is either if you can't beat them join them. Or to distance yourself and do a kind of societal MGTOW. Go build a log cabin and have nothing to do with any of it.

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

WWG1WGA :)

I'm with you on that. Anyone who thinks literally centuries of misadventure by "the cabal" (if that's what you want to call them, and I have been sweating to figure this out long before I knew there was a cabal or a Q or a dosbods) can be unwound in months or weeks, is mistaken. 

Just now, Funn3r said:

I'm with you on that. Anyone who thinks literally centuries of misadventure by "the cabal" (if that's what you want to call them, and I have been sweating to figure this out long before I knew there was a cabal or a Q or a dosbods) can be unwound in months or weeks, is mistaken. 

If the narrative is anything to go by, the cabal, or deep state, or whatever we wish to label it as, began at the end of wwii. Kennedy was assassinated by them...  since the, their power and reach has grown. Agree, it isn’t going to be turned around in a couple of years. 

32 minutes ago, One percent said:

If the narrative is anything to go by, the cabal, or deep state, or whatever we wish to label it as, began at the end of wwii. Kennedy was assassinated by them...  since the, their power and reach has grown. Agree, it isn’t going to be turned around in a couple of years. 

Depends which narrative. There's one that goes back to Waterloo and the takeover of the bank of England, another to 1913 and the take-over of the Fed Reserve and one that even goes back to Babylonian times.

Just now, maynardgravy said:

Depends which narrative. There's one that goes back to Waterloo and the takeover of the bank of England, another to 1913 and the take-over of the Fed Reserve and one that even goes back to Babylonian times.

I need to do more reading. xD

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I'm not convinced. Aside from the sheer workload involved making it near impossible for it to have been one person, we live in a world where a militant mumsnetter is arrested and chucked in a cell for 7 hours for sustained abuse to a transexual on twitter. If Q was some bedroom fantasist who spent the last 18 months making such fantastically libellous accusations against some of the most powerful people in the world, I'm pretty sure they'd have been hunted down, prosecuted, and given a 300 year sentence by now. It's near impossible to be perpetually anonymous online even if you're bordering on professional in operational security, as pretty much every darknet drug site owner has discovered at some point in their short careers.

Just now, Fully Detached said:

I'm not convinced. Aside from the sheer workload involved making it near impossible for it to have been one person, we live in a world where a militant mumsnetter is arrested and chucked in a cell for 7 hours for sustained abuse to a transexual on twitter. If Q was some bedroom fantasist who spent the last 18 months making such fantastically libellous accusations against some of the most powerful people in the world, I'm pretty sure they'd have been hunted down, prosecuted, and given a 300 year sentence by now. It's near impossible to be perpetually anonymous online even if you're bordering on professional in operational security, as pretty much every darknet drug site owner has discovered at some point in their short careers.

Good points. Out of reps though. 👍

Feb 15th. It is all going to happen today.

My favourite conspiracy one for today is that Trump will shut down the US govt today, back the USD with gold so that the paper currency will be devalued but those with gold will become super rich. All happening today... supposedly. Yeah, right.

In other news Q has posted a load of stuff. The only interesting one is the one claiming that the health of Bill and Hil will now decline. Another Q McCain conspiracy theory.

On 03/02/2019 at 20:53, One percent said:

Drop 2675, the phot of fighter jets. They are F 15s. Apparently, the significance is in the F15. February 15. Something significant will happen. 

If you believe this anymore that is. 

Well, today is the 15th February. Trump is to declare state of emergency over the wall. 

I guess Q may just be on the level and in the know. 

Drops coming thick and fast at the moment 

As per the Q drop yesterday, if nothing criminal occurred, then why so many senior FBI removed from office?

It's a very good question!

e18818a37410ecd43c757c7e47864af107959b68

(Ignore that they've featured Mary McCord twice!)

Q posted that photo of the F-15 on February 1st.

The 15th February date was known about weeks prior to that with numerous articles online mentioning it as a deadline for the wall decision by Trump.

This is how Q operates - present known facts for his inside information. The Anons then religiously believe that Q is genuine despite evidence clear to see otherwise.