• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

LC1

Qanon: high level intel, AI or LARP?!

Wonder what's happened to Stroppy Me.

Unusual to go more than a day or two with no posts. He's mentioned health problems a lot recently :( Hope he hasn't contracted Clintonitis.

Posted (edited)

Overstock CEO Turned Over Docs To DOJ ‘on FBI’s Russian and Hillary Clinton Probes’

•  
Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne delivered to the Department of Justice a number of documents, including emails and text messages, in April, regarding both the origins of the Russian investigation, and an FBI operation into Hillary Clinton with which he was personally involved during the first months of 2016, according to a U.S. official who spoke SaraACarter.com. Byrne has also confirmed the account.

"This is going to become the greatest political scandal in US history,” he said. “If we survive it, and if Rule of Law returns to America, it will be due to one man: Bill Barr."

https://saraacarter.com/overstock-ceo-turned-over-docs-to-doj-on-fbis-russian-and-hillary-clinton-probes/

Edited by The Masked Tulip

Bit convenient isn't it? Just as Barr has the most important witness in the US for a generation die on his watch, out pops a billionaire tech guy who claims to have a load of info proving that BOTH Hillary and Trump were conspired against by the FBI and CIA. 

2 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Overstock CEO Turned Over Docs To DOJ ‘on FBI’s Russian and Hillary Clinton Probes’

•  
Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne delivered to the Department of Justice a number of documents, including emails and text messages, in April, regarding both the origins of the Russian investigation, and an FBI operation into Hillary Clinton with which he was personally involved during the first months of 2016, according to a U.S. official who spoke SaraACarter.com. Byrne has also confirmed the account.

"This is going to become the greatest political scandal in US history,” he said. “If we survive it, and if Rule of Law returns to America, it will be due to one man: Bill Barr."

https://saraacarter.com/overstock-ceo-turned-over-docs-to-doj-on-fbis-russian-and-hillary-clinton-probes/

Wow that is so cool. B|

4 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Bit convenient isn't it? Just as Barr has the most important witness in the US for a generation die on his watch, out pops a billionaire tech guy who claims to have a load of info proving that BOTH Hillary and Trump were conspired against by the FBI and CIA. 

Not really - I don't remember if it was ZeroHedge or somewhere else but I saw the beginnings of this story 2-3 weeks ago. did a quick search but can't find any links now.

1 hour ago, Fully Detached said:

Not really - I don't remember if it was ZeroHedge or somewhere else but I saw the beginnings of this story 2-3 weeks ago. did a quick search but can't find any links now.

There is a lot that he says that makes no sense whatsoever. Mainly that Hillary is a victim in all of this. Numerous people point to articles by Sara Carter but they - others online are saying this as well - do NOT explain how Clinton could be an innocent victim in this.

Some people speculating that he is a Clinton shill and say that it is very suspicious that Barr would be having someone leak info like this.

More interestingly, I watched Sara Carter on Hannity last night expecting her to explain all this and - nothing. Did not mention it at all.

15 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

There is a lot that he says that makes no sense whatsoever. Mainly that Hillary is a victim in all of this. Numerous people point to articles by Sara Carter but they - others online are saying this as well - do NOT explain how Clinton could be an innocent victim in this.

Some people speculating that he is a Clinton shill and say that it is very suspicious that Barr would be having someone leak info like this.

More interestingly, I watched Sara Carter on Hannity last night expecting her to explain all this and - nothing. Did not mention it at all.

I'm pretty sure Q indicated that the spying had been going on for a long time and involved many pols, not just Trump. It doesn't mean that HRC is innocent, just that she was spied on like everyone else.

16 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I can't recall clearly but the previous article I read left me with the impression that he believed the whole Russian narrative was a hoax and that he was of the belief that the Russian NRA girl that he had the relationship was as much a spy as Johnny English. I have the feeling that he turned over a load of documents to the DOJ that were effectively buried and that's what he's complaining about.

I can't imagine Sara Carter would be reporting on it if it were positive for HRC.

Oh, I also remember that this Byrne bloke was something of an unusual CEO, in terms of not behaving in the way that was expected of someone in his position.

3 minutes ago, NTB said:

I'm pretty sure Q indicated that the spying had been going on for a long time and involved many pols, not just Trump. It doesn't mean that HRC is innocent, just that she was spied on like everyone else.

Yes, but I wonder if this is going to be the way out now? The cover story. The Russians did it - surprise, surprise. But they did it to everyone so Hillary was set up by the Russians and hence all the conspiracy stuff you have heard about her - uranium one, haiti, email server, blah, blah, blah was all a Soviet plot. It would bring an end to the hysteria, stop the US facturing and please the hawks who want to go after Russia.

Between this and the Epstein stuff I smell the world's biggest cover-up being prepared.

That Overstock guy is like the guy who turns up in the third act of a thriller - the bad guy or the good guy must not turn up in the final act says Agatha Christie.We have to know the full chast from the beginning. Otherwise the audience feels cheated. Is unconvinced.

3 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

I can't recall clearly but the previous article I read left me with the impression that he believed the whole Russian narrative was a hoax and that he was of the belief that the Russian NRA girl that he had the relationship was as much a spy as Johnny English. I have the feeling that he turned over a load of documents to the DOJ that were effectively buried and that's what he's complaining about.

I can't imagine Sara Carter would be reporting on it if it were positive for HRC.

Oh, I also remember that this Byrne bloke was something of an unusual CEO, in terms of not behaving in the way that was expected of someone in his position.

I watched him in that interview and the other tech ceo that sprung to my mind was John Mcafee. Or maybe the Tesla guy.

2 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

Sara does mention the Uranium One and pay for play investigation, the implication is that the FBI were investigating, we knew that anyway, but this new information suggestes the investigation was about as convincing as the Clinton email investigation ie the FBI investigation was a cover up. I can't see how this can be good for the clintons, as both these scandals had been consigned to history, openning that can now can only be bad news for them.

On the other hand, Byrne says everything we think we know is a lie, but does he mean "us" or the general public?

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I watched him in that interview and the other tech ceo that sprung to my mind was John Mcafee. Or maybe the Tesla guy.

I didn't watch the interview but I might well do now. I think Musk is a total twat, but John McAffee rocks, despite also being a total twat, because he's a very funny twat, whereas Musk is just a twat.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

I didn't watch the interview but I might well do now. I think Musk is a total twat, but John McAffee rocks, despite also being a total twat, because he's a very funny twat, whereas Musk is just a twat.

I was thinking of enormous ego's. This guy has now put himself front and centre of all of this. Wow - what an adrenalin buzz.

Edited by The Masked Tulip
typo

10 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Yes, but I wonder if this is going to be the way out now? The cover story. The Russians did it - surprise, surprise. But they did it to everyone so Hillary was set up by the Russians and hence all the conspiracy stuff you have heard about her - uranium one, haiti, email server, blah, blah, blah was all a Soviet plot. It would bring an end to the hysteria, stop the US facturing and please the hawks who want to go after Russia.

Between this and the Epstein stuff I smell the world's biggest cover-up being prepared.

That Overstock guy is like the guy who turns up in the third act of a thriller - the bad guy or the good guy must not turn up in the final act says Agatha Christie.We have to know the full chast from the beginning. Otherwise the audience feels cheated. Is unconvinced.

Maybe, but I doubt it. I think the picture is way bigger than we think and the stuff that has come from Q so far just amounts to the odd pixel here and there.

This is a story that she broke yesterday. It seems major but it is halfway down the page on her website. She also did not talk about it on Hannity last night.

I find this to be very odd. Reading the article it sounds as if she is just a reporter reporting the story. On her twitter she has stuck a big #Exclusive on her tweet about her own story.

Mel Gibson appears to have lost the plot. Guess he is of an age where it doesn’t matter anymore  o.O

https://www.smilecelebs.com/2017/12/01/mel-gibson-hollywood-elites-kill-innocent-children-drink-their-blood/

In a shocking exposé, movie star Mel Gibson has blown the whistle on the epidemic of “parasites” who “control Hollywood” that are involved in child sacrifice and pedophilia.

The Lethal Weapon star said that “every studio in Hollywood is bought and paid for with the blood of innocent children,” adding that the “most valuable currency is the blood of babies.” While in London, England promoting his latest role in Daddy’s Home 2, Gibson described entertainment industry elites as an “enemy to mankind” who “feast on the blood of innocent children.”

8 minutes ago, One percent said:

Mel Gibson appears to have lost the plot. Guess he is of an age where it doesn’t matter anymore  o.O

https://www.smilecelebs.com/2017/12/01/mel-gibson-hollywood-elites-kill-innocent-children-drink-their-blood/

In a shocking exposé, movie star Mel Gibson has blown the whistle on the epidemic of “parasites” who “control Hollywood” that are involved in child sacrifice and pedophilia.

The Lethal Weapon star said that “every studio in Hollywood is bought and paid for with the blood of innocent children,” adding that the “most valuable currency is the blood of babies.” While in London, England promoting his latest role in Daddy’s Home 2, Gibson described entertainment industry elites as an “enemy to mankind” who “feast on the blood of innocent children.”

Bit of a paradox here, surely:

' “I was introduced to these practices in the early 2000s and was threatened with serious repercussions should I ever speak out. “And, I don’t just mean my career, I mean my life was threatened, my family’s life would be in danger. “I can only talk about it now as those people, those industry executives, they’re all dead now" '

A practice that Hollywood has supposedly been built around for decades and will be into the future, but Mel thinks it's safe to blow the whistle now because a tiny handful of the people involved happen to have died. Eh?

57 minutes ago, One percent said:

Looks like fake news. The episode is presumably season 22 episode 8 [Mel Gibson, Will Ferrer etc] aired on 24th November 2017. The article is dated december 1st 2017.

No sign of Mel Gibson saying any such thing [yes - I listened to it at high speed].   45 minutes long.  But the length of these shows varies from week to week, so one can't say "His bit about eating babies has been edited out". Or I suppose you can. Some other web references to MG saying this, but they seem to track back to this article. Ho Hum...

Just now, DocH said:

Looks like fake news. The episode is presumably season 22 episode 8 [Mel Gibson, Will Ferrer etc] aired on 24th November 2017. The article is dated december 1st 2017.

No sign of Mel Gibson saying any such thing [yes - I listened to it at high speed].   45 minutes long.  But the length of these shows varies from week to week, so one can't say "His bit about eating babies has been edited out". Or I suppose you can. Some other web references to MG saying this, but they seem to track back to this article. Ho Hum...

Oh well...  

2 hours ago, One percent said:

He called it out years ago o.O