• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

LC1

Qanon: high level intel, AI or LARP?!

3 hours ago, onlyme said:

Reference to this drop popped up on one of the vids. Revisiting in hindsight of Epstein revelations.

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID:gO/UntOB Sat 11 Nov 2017 23:29:35 No.149063235 ViewReport 
Hard to swallow. 
Important to progress. 
Who are the puppet masters? 
House of Saud (6+++) – $4 Trillion+ 
Rothschild (6++) – $2 Trillion+

………..

What is the significance of the colors, design and symbol above the dome? 
Why is this relevant? 
Who are the puppet masters? 
Have the puppet masters traveled to this island? 
When? How often? Why? 
“Vladimir Putin: The New World Order Worships Satan” 

Is Q Nostradamus reincarnated? 

1 minute ago, sleepwello'nights said:

Is Q Nostradamus reincarnated? 

Seems he knew a lot about Epstein at an early stage for sure. but then so did others. Epstein's activities were effectively hidden in plain sight for years. In some ways you could argue that openly flaunting the great and the good (photos / media exposure) then anyone else would think well if they don't have the balls / ability to blow the whistle then anyone else would not have a chance either.

46 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Seems he knew a lot about Epstein at an early stage for sure. but then so did others. Epstein's activities were effectively hidden in plain sight for years. In some ways you could argue that openly flaunting the great and the good (photos / media exposure) then anyone else would think well if they don't have the balls / ability to blow the whistle then anyone else would not have a chance either.

If you search on google - and I wonder just how much has disappeared from google recently - you can find plenty of stuff going back many years prior to Q talking about the royals, the rich and young ladies at Epstein's island.

Here's a random one I got in seconds from 2011 about Andrew at the island.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1365733/How-Prince-Andrew-shared-room-Epsteins-Caribbean-hideaway-busty-blonde-claimed-brain-surgeon.html

Here's another one from 2011 about Epstein and Ghislaine at Balmoral.

https://aftermathnews.wordpress.com/2011/03/14/pedophile-jeffrey-epstein’s-weekend-at-the-queen’s-most-cherished-hideaway/

9 hours ago, One percent said:

Wonder if Q and the 8chan boards are coming back? 

Even if 8chan were to come back tomorrow I think it will be some time before Q resurfaces.

First of all any new incarnation of 8chan needs to prove that it has longevity and isn't just a temporary platform until it gets deplatformed again. After that, I expect it will take some time to regain momentum in user numbers. I am quite sure that a lot of people will suspect any new 8chan is a law enforcement honeypot (as was regularly the case with successors to the silk road on the darknet), or is compromised in some other way. By that I mean, I presume the original database still exists, together with login credentials etc, but who's to say the db wasn't tampered with at some point? How would you know 100% that someone posting as Q was the same person as was posting as Q before?

Those issues aside, I am quite sure that Q will resurface eventually - it's too valuable a tool to Trump to not use it for the 2020 election. And at the risk of being cynical, a nice long layoff would help us all to forget the odd little discrepancy here and there and welcome Q back with open arms.

Not sure if this is more appropriate here or on the Trump thread, but since Q has referenced Flynn many times, I thought here was best. The article was written by Sara Carter - not saying I've lost faith in her and Solomon but I'm a little less trusting than I was previously:

Michael Flynn Exonerated By Bombshell DoJ Memo Exposed During Hearing

A bombshell revelation was barely noticed at National Security Advisor Michael Flynn’s hearing Tuesday, when his counsel revealed in court the existence of a Justice Department memo from Jan. 30, 2017 exonerating Flynn of any collusion with Russia.

And in other news:

DOJ Inspector General Expected To Conclude Carter Page FISA Warrants Illegally Obtained: Jim Jordan

I think I'll just quote ZH on this one:

We're sure heads will roll, Barring a two-tiered justice system. 

43 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

Not sure if this is more appropriate here or on the Trump thread, but since Q has referenced Flynn many times, I thought here was best. The article was written by Sara Carter - not saying I've lost faith in her and Solomon but I'm a little less trusting than I was previously:

Michael Flynn Exonerated By Bombshell DoJ Memo Exposed During Hearing

And in other news:

DOJ Inspector General Expected To Conclude Carter Page FISA Warrants Illegally Obtained: Jim Jordan

I think I'll just quote ZH on this one:

Pretty clear the DOJ at some levels are corrupted as the FBI.

3 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Pretty clear the DOJ at some levels are corrupted as the FBI.

I think that's 100% certain. The problem for me is that whilst I don't believe those people at DOJ are any more interested in pursuing justice than they are in pursuing space ships, I don't think they're stupid enough to have got into a position where there's this bombshell memo that exposes the entire extent of their corruption. If it ever comes out, then I'd expect them to be able to point to a number of conflicting memos, evidence or legal guidance that muddies the water just enough to make their side of the story plausible.

2 hours ago, One percent said:

Sadly, I think you might just be right there. 

Trust the plan 

The Q videos online are getting more and more fantasy stuff - most seemingly done by people who have no grasp of world affairs. You think no one could get crazier but they seem to be able to do so.

Trump is always on the back foot with this stuff. He is the President of the most powerful country on the planet. He is surrounded by generals, savvy lawyers, top cops, etc, etc but he is seemingly unable to get anything done re the deep state. Never on the attack beyond speeches and news interviews.

Barr gives me the impression that he is there to cover things up. As soon as his father's CIA and, bizarrely, Epstein connections came up it was... well, what odds would a bookie give you on them all knowing one another?

Q and justice are two different things. Without getting into arguments as to whether Q ever actually predicts anything or just rehashes information in the public domain, it's fair to say that a lot of Q's central themes have come into the public consciousness, but it's no fault of Q if the US legal and political system has failed to deliver their part. What Q has achieved is opening millions of eyes to the injustice in the US establishment.

Which leads me to a troubling thought that I had earlier today. Prior to the 2016 election I made a prediction to a friend that Trump would win and that he would be assassinated within 6 months. Revisiting that prediction today, I have to wonder about the bit I got wrong. I mean, if he really was intending to drain the swamp, and assuming the swamp really didn't like that very much, just how hard would it be to bump him off? You only have to see the amount of people the swamp have got into the WH, and who have leaked and briefed against him. If the girl who sits outside his office as his gatekeeper can turn out to be on the wrong side, it'd hardly be impossible to poison his coffee or something, would it?

Which leads me to the uncomfortable possibility that he's alive because the swamp don't want him dead. And if that's the case, then ironically all Q has succeeded in doing is highlighting the injustice in the US system, and inadvertently highlighting that Trump has failed to do anything about it.

This whole Q thing never gets old for me.

4 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

Q and justice are two different things. Without getting into arguments as to whether Q ever actually predicts anything or just rehashes information in the public domain, it's fair to say that a lot of Q's central themes have come into the public consciousness, but it's no fault of Q if the US legal and political system has failed to deliver their part. What Q has achieved is opening millions of eyes to the injustice in the US establishment.

Which leads me to a troubling thought that I had earlier today. Prior to the 2016 election I made a prediction to a friend that Trump would win and that he would be assassinated within 6 months. Revisiting that prediction today, I have to wonder about the bit I got wrong. I mean, if he really was intending to drain the swamp, and assuming the swamp really didn't like that very much, just how hard would it be to bump him off? You only have to see the amount of people the swamp have got into the WH, and who have leaked and briefed against him. If the girl who sits outside his office as his gatekeeper can turn out to be on the wrong side, it'd hardly be impossible to poison his coffee or something, would it?

Which leads me to the uncomfortable possibility that he's alive because the swamp don't want him dead. And if that's the case, then ironically all Q has succeeded in doing is highlighting the injustice in the US system, and inadvertently highlighting that Trump has failed to do anything about it.

This whole Q thing never gets old for me.

A chap I know in the US was saying last week that he expects Trump to win again but that he fears he will then be assasinated, so great is the hysteria against him.

Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

A chap I know in the US was saying last week that he expects Trump to win again but that he fears he will then be assasinated, so great is the hysteria against him.

I agree that for him it must be a constant threat, more so even than any other head of state. No surprise to me when he suddenly cancels things like Denmark or that visit to the ww2 hero graveyard in Paris I just assume they have got wind of something. 

Meanwhile Boris cycles round London. 

2 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

I agree that for him it must be a constant threat, more so even than any other head of state. No surprise to me when he suddenly cancels things like Denmark or that visit to the ww2 hero graveyard in Paris I just assume they have got wind of something. 

Meanwhile Boris cycles round London. 

If you look into AF1 and Marine 1 the security is incredible. All the people who work on those aircraft have to have really, really long military records, even minor offences such as speeding can bar you from joining the team. They are vetted and vetted and vetted. But, geesh, everytime Trump flies anywhere I do wonder whether the aircraft is going to go down. He has clocked up an amazing amount of miles in AF1.

Then there is all the stuff that could happen inside the US re his walkabouts, his convoys. I have to tip my hat to him and to his security people.

Yep, the cancellations have to be security concerns. I hope he survives and retires as he has pissed off everyone from Americans who hate that he exists through to various other countries.

4 minutes ago, whocares said:

Can you tell us why you suddenly came to this conclusion?

A momentary failure of nerve, can happen to anyone, nothing to see here move along. 

7 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

A momentary failure of nerve, can happen to anyone, nothing to see here move along. 

Flynn seems to have been exonerated which points to the swap draining but it hasn’t been reported which points to the swamp not being drained. 

9 minutes ago, whocares said:

Can you tell us why you suddenly came to this conclusion?

Not sudden at all.

I had doubts but I hoped for justice.

Tom Fitton losing faith and the Brexit shitshow leaves me to depressed to hope.

2 minutes ago, JackieO said:

Not sudden at all.

I had doubts but I hoped for justice.

Tom Fitton losing faith and the Brexit shitshow leaves me to depressed to hope.

I wanted to believe it all too. 

8 minutes ago, One percent said:

Flynn seems to have been exonerated which points to the swap draining but it hasn’t been reported which points to the swamp not being drained. 

Flynn's lawyer was on Hannity last night. Reading between the words spoken it sounds like a deal is being done to drop the charges against Flynn. To me it smacks of a deep state deal - we will let your boys off if you do X, Y and Z.

Here is Flynn's lawyer: