• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

LC1

Qanon: high level intel, AI or LARP?!

33 minutes ago, One percent said:

the talk on voat is that code monkey is essentially 8chan. 

9_9 my humour is clearly too subtle and nuanced for you ;)

o.O

https://sarahwestall.com/best-selling-q-anon-book-publisher-dies-from-poison/

The publisher of the best selling book, “Q Anon, An Invitation to the Great Awakening” dies after suspiciously being poisoned. Filipe and Monica Rix Paxson, owners of Relentlessly Creative Books, were poisoned in Mexico City earlier this summer.

Doctors were not able to determine the toxin type or how they were poisoned. Monica Mix Paxson recovered slowly from the poison, but her husband Philipe was not as fortunate and subsequently died this October 3rd, 2019. 

2 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Rosenstein a white hat? Listen to Tom Fitton exposes communications between RR, Mueller and with the media.

Tom Fitton looks really really pissed off and exasperated recently.

Quite disturbing article from Aussie land here. The video further below is supposed to saying the say thing. I have not listened to it yet. The article posts what it claims to be a request from the Obama administraton for the UK to spy on Trump after Trump got elected.

hannigan-boris-johnson-letter.jpg?w=845

A devilish syndicate of spies and kiddie traffickers trying to bring down Trump

https://cairnsnews.org/2019/10/08/a-devilish-syndicate-of-spies-and-kiddie-traffickers-trying-to-bring-down-trump/

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

hannigan-boris-johnson-letter.jpg?w=845

I believe this document is generally regarded as bogus. (The name "Michael Steele" might be a bit of a clue).

Edited by DocH

10 minutes ago, DocH said:

I believe this document is generally regarded as bogus. (The name "Michael Steele" might be a bit of a clue).

Wasn't this brought to light some months ago and discussed & dismissed by us on here? I am pretty sure that we decided it was a fake back then.

We really need to get our own youtube channel and associated ads, patreon, etc, and be making money out of this. Seems that lots of people are now just into an entire faking of stuff with regard to all of this and getting away with it.

Are they trying to access some encrypted data, are unable to access it because of encryption and a US tech company is refusing to help un-encrypt it on privacy grounds?

Or is it simpler? The data is encrypted. The owner of the data - the person being investigated - has the key/password but his or her lawyers have argued that handing over the key would be an invasion of their privacy under US law? Presumably a judge somewhere backing that defence argument up with a ruling?

Much to speculate about the background to the  meaning of that tweet.

12 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Looks like info is coming out in the US that John Solomon and other journos have been spied on by US intell. This caused Hannity to say to Solomon that there is a far worst thing that he and John know about which will eventually come out.

Why doesn't he just do something radical and say what it is.

2 minutes ago, eight said:

Why doesn't he just do something radical and say what it is.

exactly.  If I knew, for example, that there was strong evidence that a senior Dem had been involved in child sex trafficking, I would, live on air, state clearly the allegations and invite them to sue me for civil damages if what I said was untrue.  Get it into court where the dogs of law can have a good bite.