• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

LC1

Qanon: high level intel, AI or LARP?!

17 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

We'll see; the report hasn't been released yet, so everything said about it is leaks, or (more probably) propaganda in which the NYT etc get their retaliation and damage-limitation in first.

Or to put it in Christine Keeler terms: "They would say that, wouldn't they."

1 hour ago, DocH said:

We'll see; the report hasn't been released yet, so everything said about it is leaks, or (more probably) propaganda in which the NYT etc get their retaliation and damage-limitation in first.

Or to put it in Christine Keeler terms: "They would say that, wouldn't they."

Mandy Rice Davis i believe.

10 minutes ago, One percent said:

The calm before the storm.” U.S. Army. This has a nice ring to it.

Some of the comments are good 

I am liking the soldier on the far right in the photo for some reason. Something I just can’t put my finger on, but wait is that...

LOL 

A few new drops overnight but nothing we haven't seen before really. I thought this was interesting though, in view of our/my recent skepticism of the Horrowtiz report, and my flip-flopping feelings towards AG Barr:

Barr Disputes Major Horowitz Finding Based On Durham, CIA Evidence

Attorney General William Barr will dispute a fundamental finding in the upcoming Inspector General report - namely that the FBI was justified in launching an operation Crossfire Hurricane, the agency's official covert counterintelligence investigation into links between the Trump campaign and Russian officials, according to the Washington Post.

While IG Michael Horowitz is said to have concluded that the agency had enough information to launch the probe on July 31, 2016 after Trump campaign aide George Papadopoulos repeated a rumor that Russia had dirt on Hillary Clinton, Barr has reportedly told associates that Horowitz does not know about - or did not include - potentially exculpatory evidence held by other US agencies such as the CIA, which could alter his report's conclusion.

The exculpatory evidence is that after Mifsud told Papadopadude that the Russians had dirt on Hillary, Australian Stephen Downer went in to close the loop, by getting Papadopadude to talk about it, thus being enough to conclude that Papadopadude needed watching as he was peddling Russian dirt.

Problem was, Downer made it so obvious that he was using his phone to record the conversation that Papadopadude saw it coming and apparently said no such thing.

5 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

A few new drops overnight but nothing we haven't seen before really. I thought this was interesting though, in view of our/my recent skepticism of the Horrowtiz report, and my flip-flopping feelings towards AG Barr:

The exculpatory evidence is that after Mifsud told Papadopadude that the Russians had dirt on Hillary, Australian Stephen Downer went in to close the loop, by getting Papadopadude to talk about it, thus being enough to conclude that Papadopadude needed watching as he was peddling Russian dirt.

Problem was, Downer made it so obvious that he was using his phone to record the conversation that Papadopadude saw it coming and apparently said no such thing.

Yep, and if they could spy on Papa boy then, under US law, they could spy on Trump as they would have a connection - you can spy on 7 people connected to someone apparently. In theory that means everyone on the fecking planet.

Read Tracy's thread which I just posted above as she outlines what she thinks is going on.

5 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

What are you seeing?

That was one of the original quotes rather than my own observation but if you look at it with a bit of poetic license the soldier's backpack and another bit of his kit looks like a Q. 

9 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Yep, and if they could spy on Papa boy then, under US law, they could spy on Trump as they would have a connection - you can spy on 7 people connected to someone apparently. In theory that means everyone on the fecking planet.

Except Kevin Bacon.

4 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

That was one of the original quotes rather than my own observation but if you look at it with a bit of poetic license the soldier's backpack and another bit of his kit looks like a Q. 

If you look a bit harder you can see that they are using the Pussycat Dolls' brazilian shavings as helmet camo... possibly.

Just now, Bedrag Justesen said:

Except Kevin Bacon.

He's got to take that helmet off sometime.

17 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

I can't see it.

This, on the other hand, from a FLOTUS pic on Twitter:

spacer.png

26 minutes ago, JackieO said:

mG7VJxZNCI ID: 9b601a No.7352963 📁
Nov 11 2019 19:49:10 (EST)

https://twitter.com/fillasaufical/status/1194044070039085057📁
Project Looking Glass?
Going Forward in Order to Look Back.
Q

In the movie Deja vu project looking glass is called Snow White.
Q has mentioned Snow White 22 times.

When he gets to 44 does everyone get excited. The pro-Trump lot will see it as pointing at Obama and the anti-Trump lot will only count Grover Cleveland once and say it points at Trump. 

1 hour ago, LC1 said:

I can't see it.

This, on the other hand, from a FLOTUS pic on Twitter:

spacer.png

What am I supposed to be seeing here?

14 minutes ago, The Generation Game 🙌 said:

When he gets to 44 does everyone get excited. The pro-Trump lot will see it as pointing at Obama and the anti-Trump lot will only count Grover Cleveland once and say it points at Trump. 

A friend of mine was trying to get me to move to Buffalo, NY. I did a google and a review said that the only interesting thing that has happened there is Grover Cleveland getting shot.

7 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

What am I supposed to be seeing here?

A friend of mine was trying to get me to move to Buffalo, NY. I did a google and a review said that the only interesting thing that has happened there is Grover Cleveland getting shot.

Buffalo Mozzarella is headquartered there.

5 minutes ago, LC1 said:

There is no such thing as a 17 domino.

*Checks*

Yep dominoes only go up to 12. I've not played dominoes in 40 years so I'd forgotten.

I'm not really into these 17 proofs but I guess this one counts. 

10 minutes ago, JackieO said:

*Checks*

Yep dominoes only go up to 12. I've not played dominoes in 40 years so I'd forgotten.

I'm not really into these 17 proofs but I guess this one counts. 

They're not that exciting. For some anons it seems to be like some kind of Pokémon game - gotta catch em all! 

But all these 17s and the MSM still don't ask Trump about Q directly...