• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

LC1

Qanon: high level intel, AI or LARP?!

On 15/01/2020 at 11:48, Funn3r said:

The Mrs Sacoolas thing is very weird. Somehow I can't believe it at face value. Wife of a spy on secondment in UK who scrams back to USA after alleged road accident and is then granted retrospective diplomatic immunity, strange in itself. 

Its being reported today that Mrs Sacoolas is a CIA agent herself. They also mention its OK because she wasn't actually working for the CIA when she was in England.

Because spies never work clandestinely do they. :ph34r:

Stroppy Me abruptly posted a short video in which he says he is going off the air immediately for vague-sounding "family reasons." Sounded very nervous to me as well. I hope he is not being strong-armed by someone.

35 minutes ago, One percent said:

Trust the plan. :)  do you have a link to the trump election campaign speech?  I can’t find it but bloody hell, it’s powerful. 

What a load of bollocks.

If that's really from Q'ers, we are fucked.  Completely misunderstands human innate drives and thinks the world is 'touchy feely', if only those damn evil masterminds would get out of the way.

for fucks sake.  I had a little bit of hope Trump was the real deal.  Not after that video.

Just now, wherebee said:

What a load of bollocks.

If that's really from Q'ers, we are fucked.  Completely misunderstands human innate drives and thinks the world is 'touchy feely', if only those damn evil masterminds would get out of the way.

for fucks sake.  I had a little bit of hope Trump was the real deal.  Not after that video.

His election campaign video is off the scale. Cant find a copy. 

what’s interesting about the Qanon video though are the sound bites littered through it and those that they choose to showcase as forces of good/evil. 

39 minutes ago, One percent said:

Trust the plan. :)  do you have a link to the trump election campaign speech?  I can’t find it but bloody hell, it’s powerful. 

Do you mean the State of the Union speech?

15 hours ago, One percent said:

His election campaign video is off the scale. Cant find a copy. 

Online various places. 

Search for 

this video will get trump elected

2 hours ago, Funn3r said:

Q drop 3855

Reporter: "Do you know who Anonymous is?"' POTUS: "I don't want to say, but you'd be surprised"

Q!!Hs1Jq13jV611 Feb 2020 - 10:38:06 PM

I don't get the excitement about this - if the question had been "do you know who Q is?" it would have been more interesting, but asking about Anonymous doesn't seem particularly relevant to me. Am I missing something?

Just now, Fully Detached said:

I don't get the excitement about this - if the question had been "do you know who Q is?" it would have been more interesting, but asking about Anonymous doesn't seem particularly relevant to me. Am I missing something?

Of course he can't say anything. 

But it was obvious that he considered the question actually made sense and was expecting it at some point so had answer ready 

He didn't say
Huh? Ananona whut?

4 minutes ago, Funn3r said:

Of course he can't say anything. 

But it was obvious that he considered the question actually made sense and was expecting it at some point so had answer ready 

He didn't say
Huh? Ananona whut?

No of course, but Q has been asking for ages when the media will ask the question - the question being "Who is Q?". So unless Q is trying to say that Anonymous is Q then I don't see why it deserved a drop, that's all. Otherwise the journo might as well have asked who the Lone Ranger was?

Just now, Fully Detached said:

No of course, but Q has been asking for ages when the media will ask the question - the question being "Who is Q?". So unless Q is trying to say that Anonymous is Q then I don't see why it deserved a drop, that's all. Otherwise the journo might as well have asked who the Lone Ranger was?

Yes I understood that, sorry didn't reply very well. Maybe the reporter thought he could get away with asking about Anonymous whereas asking about Qanon would be crossing the line.There must be some reason why they never ask. Q thought it worth a drop at least. 

Just now, Funn3r said:

Yes I understood that, sorry didn't reply very well. Maybe the reporter thought he could get away with asking about Anonymous whereas asking about Qanon would be crossing the line.There must be some reason why they never ask. Q thought it worth a drop at least. 

Ah got you, thanks. Yep, now you say that, I guess it also opens the door for someone else to ask about Q, or more likely make it even mroe bleeding obvious that the MSM just won't ask the question.

Not explicitly Q related but...

Some speculation on Killary's secret service codename "evergreen". I would be surprised if these names didn't have some significance, and lots of other possible symbolism possible, but I thought this was interesting:

spacer.png

So, it means a principal sum of money, not expected to be paid back over the lifetime, but you do pay back the interest on a regular basis... Sounds a lot like how we now strongly suspect the Clinton Foundation to work :ph34r:

Edited by LC1
Autocorrupt