• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

LC1

Qanon: high level intel, AI or LARP?!

12 hours ago, Talking Monkey said:

Shitting hell I didn't follow any of that, who are the two sisters

It's a fascinating story, the more you look into it. This stuff has been going on for nearly a century, becoming more sophisticated all the time.

Here are three long investigative reports from Whiney Webb that spell it all out going back to the organised crime gangs from the 1920s onwards. Highly recommended. Part three goes into more detail about Maxwell, Mossad and the Mega group.

Part 1:

https://www.mintpressnews.com/shocking-origins-jeffrey-epstein-blackmail-roy-cohn/260621/

Part 2:

https://www.mintpressnews.com/blackmail-jeffrey-epstein-trump-mentor-reagan-era/260760/

Part 3:

https://www.mintpressnews.com/mega-group-maxwells-mossad-spy-story-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/261172/

And very interesting to note the well documented but little known fact about the significance of Jewish families in organised crime in the US. According to Hollywood all the big families are Italian and Sicilian, Jewishness never warrants a mention. Funny that! 

A long but accessible article that corroborates this:

https://prepareforchange.net/2019/07/28/jews-not-italians-dominated-american-organized-crime-which-was-far-more-powerful-than-people-realize/

On 27/06/2020 at 08:59, LC1 said:

It's a fascinating story, the more you look into it. This stuff has been going on for nearly a century, becoming more sophisticated all the time.

Here are three long investigative reports from Whiney Webb that spell it all out going back to the organised crime gangs from the 1920s onwards. Highly recommended. Part three goes into more detail about Maxwell, Mossad and the Mega group.

Part 1:

https://www.mintpressnews.com/shocking-origins-jeffrey-epstein-blackmail-roy-cohn/260621/

Part 2:

https://www.mintpressnews.com/blackmail-jeffrey-epstein-trump-mentor-reagan-era/260760/

Part 3:

https://www.mintpressnews.com/mega-group-maxwells-mossad-spy-story-jeffrey-epstein-scandal/261172/

And very interesting to note the well documented but little known fact about the significance of Jewish families in organised crime in the US. According to Hollywood all the big families are Italian and Sicilian, Jewishness never warrants a mention. Funny that! 

A long but accessible article that corroborates this:

https://prepareforchange.net/2019/07/28/jews-not-italians-dominated-american-organized-crime-which-was-far-more-powerful-than-people-realize/

Have you seen Godfather Part II? Has a very powerful Jewish gangster in it, and also a subplot around the Corleones compromising a politician through his penchant for prostitutes - they drug him, kill the prostitute then take pictures.

That film is set in the 50s.

On 27/06/2020 at 08:59, LC1 said:

Bloody hell. I've just read this one. I have no real independent verification, other than looking at a couple of wikipedia biographies which touch upon, but elide, some of the claims; but the article includes the argument that the current POTUS is a creature of the same swamp he avowedly wants to drain.

The claim is that this swamp encompasses, but is not limited to, the Italian and Jewish mafia of New York, J. Edgar Hoover, McCarthy, American spirits distillers, the CIA, parts of the FBI, the Catholic church, Mossad, Epstein and Presidents Reagan and Clinton. The US administration, by implication, shades imperceptibly into the world of organised crime.

Ordinarily, that list would be enough for me to laugh the article out of the room; however, it does seem to contain a lot of detail and some potentially verifiable sources.

17 minutes ago, BurntBread said:

Bloody hell. I've just read this one. I have no real independent verification, other than looking at a couple of wikipedia biographies which touch upon, but elide, some of the claims; but the article includes the argument that the current POTUS is a creature of the same swamp he avowedly wants to drain.

The claim is that this swamp encompasses, but is not limited to, the Italian and Jewish mafia of New York, J. Edgar Hoover, McCarthy, American spirits distillers, the CIA, parts of the FBI, the Catholic church, Mossad, Epstein and Presidents Reagan and Clinton. The US administration, by implication, shades imperceptibly into the world of organised crime.

Ordinarily, that list would be enough for me to laugh the article out of the room; however, it does seem to contain a lot of detail and some potentially verifiable sources.

The mistake a lot of people make is to assume there is only one monster in the swamp or that all the monsters are in cahoots.

The problem, as I see it, is there are too many monsters in the swamp and now they're starting to fight amongst themselves.

[Insert popcorn gif here]

1 minute ago, GBDamo said:

The mistake a lot of people make is to assume there is only one monster in the swamp or that all the monsters are in cahoots.

The problem, as I see it, is there are too many monsters in the swamp and now they're starting to fight amongst themselves.

[Insert popcorn gif here]

This is probably how it is, most likely there are no good guys just varying degrees of bad guys

1 hour ago, Roger_Mellie said:

Have you seen Godfather Part II? Has a very powerful Jewish gangster in it, and also a subplot around the Corleones compromising a politician through his penchant for prostitutes - they drug him, kill the prostitute then take pictures.

That film is set in the 50s.

The best known Jewish gangster is Meyer Lansky, Usually described as the Mafia's accountant, or some such. I have an idea the Jewish figure in Godfather II may have been a reference to him.

40 minutes ago, BurntBread said:

Loads of sharks. These days for example MS-13 are used by some politicians as henchman. Seth Rich was probably wiped out by them. Other contemporaries are Google, FB , Twitter and the MSM.

Q mentions Godfather III a good deal, a movie in which Corleone finds out the higher he goes the more professional the crooks are with the Vatican worst of all.

Oliver Stone's JFK based on the only person to be brought to trail for involvement in the murder of JFK, reveals a network of criminals, foreign agents and intel agencies all working together.

Both are worth a look...

36 minutes ago, GBDamo said:

Yep many.

The are good and bad in all religions, countries and races.

Plenty point to the Jews but of course there too is good and bad as was in Jesus day and before that back to the sons of Abraham.

Here's a decent Jewish bloke calling out Anthony Weiner for his crappy behaviour...

4 hours ago, BurntBread said:

Bloody hell.

It's a rabbit hole, for sure. You're right not to accept it all at face value. But what you say about US administrations shading into the mob is spot on, imo. 

On 26/06/2020 at 20:34, The Masked Tulip said:

I suspect he is suggesting Ghislaine Maxwell's sisters.

Watched this last year from Amazing Polly (TMT you might have posted it?)  and thought it worth a rerun.  A great deep dig on the sisters and their business interests in software going back many years.

44 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

Given your choice of evening wear I'm amazed you haven't been invited already.

This is why I am so gutted. When I saw photos of Heidi Klum dressed up as a Dominatrix talking to Prince Andrew, or Prince Andrew talking to the model dressed up in a Eyes Wide Shut hooded cape and thong, I thought what a jammy sod.

Then I remember what an obnoxious dick he is.

xD

23 hours ago, BurntBread said:

It's extraordinary that bootleggers during the prohibition era (with all their criminal ways and associates) became pillars of the community later. (Like the Bronfmanns). I guess whenever something is profitable and goes from legal to illegal and especially v.v., then you get a mixing of criminal and law-abiding layers of the community.

I know that a lot of commentators scoff at Q and the idea that POTUS is on the side of the angels, and they assert that he is totally in the pockets of Jewish bankers. I try to be optimistic about Q, but sometimes I think that, when the dust has settled, the US will have become a wholly-owned subsidiary of Israel, and that some major people obstructing the transition to that status will have been removed.

Edited by DocH

9 minutes ago, DocH said:

It's extraordinary that bootleggers during the prohibition era (with all their criminal ways and associates) became pillars of the community later. (Like the Bronfmanns). I guess whenever something is profitable and goes from legal to illegal and especially v.v., then you get a mixing of criminal and law-abiding layers of the community.

I know that a lot of commentators scoff at Q and the idea that POTUS is on the side of the angels, and they assert that he is totally in the pockets of Jewish bankers. I try to be optimistic about Q, but sometimes I think that, when the dust has settled, the US will have become a wholly-owned subsidiary of Israel, and that some major people obstructing the transition to that status will have been removed.

It makes no sense that a powerful pro-Jewish lobby would have allowed a massive increase in muslim immigration - especially as which happened under Obama - to the US.

That muslim population is growing rapidly, has already moved into the legal and political spheres. As the years pass their influence on the US political system will only grow as their numbers grow. They will soon outnumber the Jewish American vote - if they have not done so already. I haven't looked the numbers up.

How many decades go by before the muslim vote is so big in the US that the purses strings and military collaboration between the US and Israel are cut off? Without both Israel cannot exist. How long before those US bombers which have spent the past 30 years dropping bombs on muslim countries are dropping them on Israel?

When you think of it in these terms the secret all-controlling Jewish cabal pulling the strings behind everything that happens in the US makes no sense at all. Unless, of course, this powerful all-controlling Jewish cabal is incredibly stupid. But what would that make the rest of us who are supposedly being controlled by them?

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

When you think of it in these terms the secret all-controlling Jewish cabal

Hi TMT,

Please don't think that the above quote describes an exclusive prism through which I view the world.

Yes, I guess you're right. But I also think about the Mega group, Wexner and Epstein, Maxwell senior and the Maxwell daughter(s) and I can't not think of Mossad.

Or perhaps Obama, the Muslim Brotherhood, the Squad, the Ellisons, the Somalian community are one pole of the swamp, and Mossad, Wexner etc are the other pole, and the current struggle is between these 2 poles. In which case perhaps it's not an all-controlling Jewish cabal, but a Jewish swamp group battling a Muslim swamp group, all on US soil.

Who knows?

2 minutes ago, DocH said:

Hi TMT,

Please don't think that the above quote describes an exclusive prism through which I view the world.

Yes, I guess you're right. But I also think about the Mega group, Wexner and Epstein, Maxwell senior and the Maxwell daughter(s) and I can't not think of Mossad.

Or perhaps Obama, the Muslim Brotherhood, the Squad, the Ellisons, the Somalian community are one pole of the swamp, and Mossad, Wexner etc are the other pole, and the current struggle is between these 2 poles. In which case perhaps it's not an all-controlling Jewish cabal, but a Jewish swamp group battling a Muslim swamp group, all on US soil.

Who knows?

I wasn't having a go at you. I know that you were just voicing a thought.

If there is some cabal I doubt it is based along national, ethnic, skin colour or religious criteria. It is most likely, in my view, a bunch of greedy super-rich people who wish to ensure they and their kind remain the most equal animals in the barn. The only common thing between them being their greed for wealth and power.

A caller to Seb Gorka's radio show just asked him who his 3 favourite Star Trek characters are. He's a Trekkie.

1. Kirk

2. McCoy

3. He started by asking the twittersphere not to go crazy before saying Qanon "is garbage... snake-oil... it's a cult" but that his third favourite character is Q.

Has Q said anything about the Weiner laptop recently? Haven't watched this yet but putting it here as a place mark until I get the chance. Some comments on the vid suggest that the Prosecutor sitting on it has just been fired and the DoJ have taken possession. Why wouldn't they have had it all along if it was so explosive?! Is this all just hoo ha and rumour, or is there something truly horrific on that laptop that will be revealed at a crucial moment leading up to the election, or as a security policy if Trump loses perhaps? Other gossipy unsubstantiated ocmments on the vid suggest that 9 of the 13 cops who saw the contents are now dead... Who knows if this is true though?!

On 29/06/2020 at 13:50, DocH said:

Hi TMT,

Who knows?

I think this has to be closer to the truth than just Patriots v Deep state. I've asked the question numerous times on this thread who the Q crew think Trump's allies are because he can't possibly do this alone, or even with a small group of supporters.

But so far drawing a blank.