DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Qanon: high level intel, AI or LARP?!

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like a virtue signalling contest in the replies. Looks like a good few people are going to suffer as the scales get ripped from their eyes. The media narrative around Qanon has often referred to

We have some 'facts' now don't we - us folks on here being ahead of the game of a great many people here in the UK. Nothing proved in court yet but which we know from US Senate hearings, investig

I doubt it very much. Everything I have read or heard about him is that he is one of the loveliest men in the business. Just because one actor has a photo taken with a child actor for PR work mea

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

Good point - what's Sean Hannity been up to lately, wasn't he also spied on?

Yep. He is still hosting his shows. I have given up watching  so I have no idea how much he talks about Durham. He would be the flaw in my theory.

But Carter and Solomon were the ones having good spooks meet with them in the early hours and point them in the right direction. So both might be more involved than Hannity.

I would just expected both to be talking endlessly about Durham now. They don't appear to be.

Edited by The Masked Tulip
20 minutes ago, DocH said:

6082b57f2586ef3dfc5ef24c90ba2d05a4ba6f3fc34e2cafbc81b5422f62e0dd.jpg

Yes. More goal-post moving nonsense from Q. Reactive and not proactive.

This Q journey started off with... I forget now... a coup plot against Trump... and has covered wikileaks, Seth Rich, Assange, Russia/Obamagate, missiles supposedly fired at AF1, US nuclear submarines, Pizza, Hot Dogs and you know what. I have lost count of how the goal-posts keep being moved but NOTHING - NO ONE - is ever held accountable, brought to justice, etc.

Moving the goal-posts to fire starting is more deflection from what is not happening with Durham IMPO. More Hopeium. Q is telling Americans to be fearful. More fear. Always on the back foot. Never the attack. Never seeing justice being done.

Americans would not have to worry about ANTIFA, BLM or whoever allegedly setting fires IF - HUGE IF - the swamp had been drained... that the deep state had been exposed, indicted, trialed, found guilty and locked up.

I am ranting.

2 minutes ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/fears-over-spate-attempted-child-18932874

I think we have peak QAnon news now when the Huddersfield Examiner shoe shine boy is talking about it. 

Huddersfield has been one of the grooming gang/pedophile hotspots has it not. I’m guessing that certain nasty , easily offended people have changed their MO slightly. 

Durham is NOT going to release a report. He is going to release an interim report, according to Sara Carter on Hannity.

What a joke. Trust the plan.

The sad thing is that, on twitter, plenty of sheep are getting excited about this news of a report. Others are pointing out that it is supposed to be a criminal investigation but, whoopee, a report! Yay!

Trust Sessions. Trust the plan.

3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Durham is NOT going to release a report. He is going to release an interim report, according to Sara Carter on Hannity.

What a joke. Trust the plan.

The sad thing is that, on twitter, plenty of sheep are getting excited about this news of a report. Others are pointing out that it is supposed to be a criminal investigation but, whoopee, a report! Yay!

Trust Sessions. Trust the plan.

If this last 6 months proved anything its that patriots are not in control. Which is funny, because according to Q they were in control, they were in control right up until the election campaign started in earnest. Now it turns out the other lot were more in control than we'd been led to believe. 

Anyhoo, its all bollocks, there's no need to even point it out anymore. And if people want to believe it what does it matter? 

9 hours ago, DocH said:

I took it to be an indication of how closely antifa arsonists have been tracked. Or something.

Yep, or it could equally be a mish-mash of various photos of people who look a bit like each other - sadly the only people who will ever know that are Q and the people in the photos.

One defence of Q on the fire thing - it came up last year as well so it's not new, and I find it at least semi plausible that some bankrupt Dem states could be allowing fires to escalate both so they can demand more funding and so they can hit Trump over the head with the climate change truncheon - which the media are picking up on very nicely, including our own BBC.

I also have no doubt that plenty of antifa retards would willingly go along and deliberately start fires if you gave them even the thinnest political justification for doing so. In fact, if I ask myself whether I think antifa would be more likely to start fires than put them out, the answer for me is quite clear.

On 15/09/2020 at 08:00, Fully Detached said:

Yep, or it could equally be a mish-mash of various photos of people who look a bit like each other - sadly the only people who will ever know that are Q and the people in the photos.

One defence of Q on the fire thing - it came up last year as well so it's not new, and I find it at least semi plausible that some bankrupt Dem states could be allowing fires to escalate both so they can demand more funding and so they can hit Trump over the head with the climate change truncheon - which the media are picking up on very nicely, including our own BBC.

I also have no doubt that plenty of antifa retards would willingly go along and deliberately start fires if you gave them even the thinnest political justification for doing so. In fact, if I ask myself whether I think antifa would be more likely to start fires than put them out, the answer for me is quite clear.

Not all of these posts mentioned QAnon explicitly. Some were making milder appeals to stop child sex trafficking. Others were advocating against mask-wearing or pushing baseless conspiracy theories about Covid-19. Most were wrapped in the same Instagram-friendly pastel-colored aesthetics that you might use to advertise a crystal healing workshop or a book of Rumi poems.

“Every 5 posts, there would be a pink square with a pretty font, and it would say ‘Covid is a hoax,’” Ms. Corn said in an interview.

:Jumping::Jumping::Jumping: