DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Qanon: high level intel, AI or LARP?!

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Masked Tulip

• tlc

• One percent

• LC1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like a virtue signalling contest in the replies. Looks like a good few people are going to suffer as the scales get ripped from their eyes. The media narrative around Qanon has often referred to

We have some 'facts' now don't we - us folks on here being ahead of the game of a great many people here in the UK. Nothing proved in court yet but which we know from US Senate hearings, investig

I doubt it very much. Everything I have read or heard about him is that he is one of the loveliest men in the business. Just because one actor has a photo taken with a child actor for PR work mea

Posted Images

On 19/11/2020 at 12:26, The Masked Tulip said:

You know something folks, the more you read this the more it reads like it was written by a 15 year old.

Perhaps the person who wrote it got the bloke muddled up with Bruce Willis in Die Hard. Anyway, I am going to put my neck on the block and suggest that jack shit will happen today.

1 hour ago, Fully Detached said:

Perhaps the person who wrote it got the bloke muddled up with Bruce Willis in Die Hard. Anyway, I am going to put my neck on the block and suggest that jack shit will happen today.

Well my name's not actually Jack, but it's close, and I have in fact visited the smallest room today. Q proof.

3 hours ago, Fully Detached said:

Jack's shit happens every day. And I still don't know where it makes its money, other than by controlling the narrative. 

Thanks to @Bus Stop Boxer for posting an interview with Robert David Steele in the election thread - great interview - Steele mentioned Martin Geddes as a good source for Q analysis (Steele's view is that Qanon is a psyop, but it's a psyop from Gen. Flynn, one intended outcome being to stop the nationalist groups on the right from shooting up the leftists. Haven't looked at the Geddes stuff yet, but putting it here in case of interest:

https://www.martingeddes.com/category/qanon/

https://b8b08ef1-7f45-434d-b91d-bdfb4626231b.filesusr.com/ugd/f9aeb3_934818f349de4571acfb0a3f13a6608f.pdf

Edited by LC1
PDF essay link added
16 minutes ago, Heart's Ease said:

https://www.theartnewspaper.com/interview/marina-abramovic-sky-arts

Everyone's favourite spirit cooker is doing a Sky Arts takeover on 5 December (!).

“I am only doing one piece, with one eye,” she says.