DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Qanon: high level intel, AI or LARP?!

QAnon is... (anonymous)  

30 members have voted

1. 1. QAnon is... (anonymous)

• Complete bollocks, come on
    • Might be something in it
    • 100% authentic, wake UP!
    • WTF is QAnon?

I listened to a couple of minutes of that call. No idea what Clapper sounds like but the thing that struck me as off was the comments about Pence being a baddie from the start because he hated Donald trump for taking his "rightful place" as president.

If that were the case I am sure Pence could have done more sooner, not least invoked the 25th Amendment when half the world were screaming for him to do just that. My take on Mike Pence is that he played the whole thing after the election with an exceptionally straight bat.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Masked Tulip

• tlc

• One percent

• LC1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like a virtue signalling contest in the replies. Looks like a good few people are going to suffer as the scales get ripped from their eyes. The media narrative around Qanon has often referred to

We have some 'facts' now don't we - us folks on here being ahead of the game of a great many people here in the UK. Nothing proved in court yet but which we know from US Senate hearings, investig

Posted Images

It's getting very hard to discern any tattered remnants of a plan...

BUT....

This impeachment process is still intriguing me, even though I'm not really actively following it. The first day seems to have been summarised by people saying Trump's legal team have been hugely underwhelming and he is "angry" with them somehow.

Hmmmm. Is the underwhelming performance on purpose to ensure that it continues? If the Trump team showed signs of being raging firebrands with cunning dynamite arguments and undeniable evidence of election fraud to look forward to, the Dems would surely make their excuses and call it off.

But instead they're being encouraged to smell an easy victory and see it through to the bitter end. Why are they so desperate to drag citizen Trump through this ordeal? They won already!

Also, it occurred to me that by going through with it, the Dems are also establishing an interesting precedent in that it is now considered constitutionally proper to impeach former presidents...

As I understand it, it is two days for the Dems to outline their grievances (so far it amounts to reading out Trump tweets, fake crying and muh feelz, apparently), and then 2 for Trump to defend himself. I'm still hopeful that there could be some kind of big reveal :ph34r:

5 hours ago, LC1 said:

The first day seems to have been summarised by people saying Trump's legal team have been hugely underwhelming and he is "angry" with them somehow.

" Donald Trump's lawyers stole the show at the opening of his impeachment trial at the US Senate - but not in a way that will have pleased the former president.

Indeed Mr Trump was unhappy, according to media reports, with the performance of Bruce Castor, whose 48-minute address appeared to have very little substantive content. "

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites.

" It was hard to get a definitive answer of how the former president reacted to what he saw. Unlike in his first trial, there is no Twitter for him to give live commentary as his account has been banned from the platform. "

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56007788

Made up shit then.   :P

5 hours ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

" Donald Trump's lawyers stole the show at the opening of his impeachment trial at the US Senate - but not in a way that will have pleased the former president.

Indeed Mr Trump was unhappy, according to media reports, with the performance of Bruce Castor, whose 48-minute address appeared to have very little substantive content. "

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites.

" It was hard to get a definitive answer of how the former president reacted to what he saw. Unlike in his first trial, there is no Twitter for him to give live commentary as his account has been banned from the platform. "

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56007788

Made up shit then.   :P

According to the BBC programme on Trump last night their opening statements detailed that Trump, in his first few days, brought us to the brink of nuclear war and nearly caused the collapse of NATO

On the News, the report of the impeachment described that the GOP are only backing Trump because, for the moment, they are still scared of him.

:wanker:

Edited by Hopeful
10 hours ago, LC1 said:

Hmmmm. Is the underwhelming performance on purpose to ensure that it continues?

I had the same thought, but I read a couple of days ago that the 44-56 majority who voted that the impeachment was constitutionally sound means that acquittal is all but certain. Basically I think it means there are 6 republicans voting against Trump, and assuming that the votes are roughly the same in the vote that actually matters, then there's no hope of getting the numbers needed (is it 2/3 or something?).

Of course if this opinion is valid, then makes a mockery of the whole thing anyway because it openly accepts that all or most US lawmakers will vote along party lines or on their pre-conceived judgement regardless of what evidence is presented during the trial.

With that in mind, I reckon the Dems are only going ahead with this because they want to sully Trump's reputation as much as possible, or because they know the final votes will be counted using Dominion machines and that Trump will be found guilty by a majority of eleventy-two thousand.

3 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

I had the same thought, but I read a couple of days ago that the 44-56 majority who voted that the impeachment was constitutionally sound means that acquittal is all but certain. Basically I think it means there are 6 republicans voting against Trump, and assuming that the votes are roughly the same in the vote that actually matters, then there's no hope of getting the numbers needed (is it 2/3 or something?).

Of course if this opinion is valid, then makes a mockery of the whole thing anyway because it openly accepts that all or most US lawmakers will vote along party lines or on their pre-conceived judgement regardless of what evidence is presented during the trial.

With that in mind, I reckon the Dems are only going ahead with this because they want to sully Trump's reputation as much as possible, or because they know the final votes will be counted using Dominion machines and that Trump will be found guilty by a majority of eleventy-two thousand.

The trial could be to further sully Trump's name or it could well be a smokescreen so there is no room for attention on Biden's failings or any discussion of election fraud so the notion of the latter, fades into the dim and distant past

6 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

The trial could be to further sully Trump's name or it could well be a smokescreen so there is no room for attention on Biden's failings or any discussion of election fraud so the notion of the latter, fades into the dim and distant past

I think it's simpler than that.

No democrat dares suggest not to continue with the impeachment.  It's like the soviet political system where individuals competed to be seen as the most supportive of Stalin.  A moments hesitation in support could result in denouncement.  Things like not wanting to be the first to stop clapping at a speech.

And so by their own inherent weaknesses they fuck up.

Trump will not be impeached, unless there is more interference (such as rep politicians being blackmailed).  The Dems just deepen the hatred of them by the normos.  Trump becomes more of the Teflon Don.

5 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

It is distraction. Don't pay attention to the huge number of executive orders that Biden is signing. Or anything else.

The first hundred days of a Presidency are supposed to set the tone for the full four years. The tone currently being set is to focus on the previous guy.

The distraction is for the far left whilst Biden's people settle into business as usual with extra spending enabled by low interest rates.

7 hours ago, Fully Detached said:

Watching Ted Cruz now on Crowder and he's saying the only reason the democrats are proceeding is because they HATE Trump. They don't believe that they will win. 

1 hour ago, Bricks & Mortar said:

Sidney Powell telegram message:

"And regardless of what the Court decides on cases pending now or next week from the pre-January 6 cases we filed, we are NOT DONE. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Www.defendingtherepublic.org
Never mistake my quiet for inaction"

I think this is a subtle, veiled hint of a threat: "If SCOTUS doesn't do ITS JOB!! then we're still on the case and SCOTUS will be revealed, in due course, to be corrupt or useless."

... So do the right thing, SCOTUS. 

59 minutes ago, DocH said:

Sidney Powell telegram message:

"And regardless of what the Court decides on cases pending now or next week from the pre-January 6 cases we filed, we are NOT DONE. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Www.defendingtherepublic.org
Never mistake my quiet for inaction"

I think this is a subtle, veiled hint of a threat: "If SCOTUS doesn't do ITS JOB!! then we're still on the case and SCOTUS will be revealed, in due course, to be corrupt or useless."

... So do the right thing, SCOTUS. 

After the destruction of hopium, a previously unstable metal, in Dec 2020 - Jan 2021, my trust is now in the rare earth 'toldyasodium', which might not be discovered until 2045, but will allow me to tell all my friends who think I am mad that yes, the election was stolen and yes, Trump did win in reality.

Mmmmm.  I cannot wait for my tasty toldyasodium.

8 hours ago, wherebee said:

After the destruction of hopium, a previously unstable metal, in Dec 2020 - Jan 2021, my trust is now in the rare earth 'toldyasodium', which might not be discovered until 2045, but will allow me to tell all my friends who think I am mad that yes, the election was stolen and yes, Trump did win in reality.

Meanwhile smoke plenty of potassium.

9 hours ago, wherebee said:

I understand the decay path for Hopium is:

Hopium  => Nohopium  +  Gropium

[Nohopium, pretty self-explanatory. Gropium gives rise to the sensation of being completely in the dark and reaching out in all directions for understanding]