• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
satch

Gender non binary royal small non fully formed adult

I am so happy that the royals have embraced the new world, the new paradigm and realised that gender is a spectrum  in this LGBTQQI2SPP world. The new royal has been given a name that allows easy transition from male to female; Louis to Louise by addine e. So on a daily basis the new royal can choose a gender for the day and has the added advantage of being French as well.

20 minutes ago, satch said:

I am so happy that the royals have embraced the new world, the new paradigm and realised that gender is a spectrum  in this LGBTQQI2SPP world. The new royal has been given a name that allows easy transition from male to female; Louis to Louise by addine e. So on a daily basis the new royal can choose a gender for the day and has the added advantage of being French as well.

Yes, I agree.   Georgie is probably safe, and a bit more difficult to do the girl->boy thing, so Charlotte is probably okay*.  This one is surely primed to be the TG candidate.

[* I'd not rule out her having to be the token lesbian, though]

Edited by dgul