• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Two men run over outside a Birmingham mosque

After that Canada truck one it does seem to have now occurred to every disaffected bloke (it's never a woman) that they have ready access to an extremely lethal weapon in the form of a car, van or truck.

Suddenly everyone's found themselves tooled up.

Amazing how quickly the Police mention it as a possible terror attack when people near a mosque at victims, and how quick the So-Called BBC is to report it, but when there have been similar attacks against non-muslims we all know how such attacks have initially being reported as road traffic accidents or even not reports at all for many hours.

Sorry, had to gripe about this because, well, we are seeing some frightening issues regarding the reporting or non-reporting of attacks on non-muslims in the UK and across Western Europe. Rant over.

Either way, hope the 2 people injured are OK. Such things are nasty and shocking. No one deserves to be run down by some mad person using a car as a weapon.

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

After that Canada truck one it does seem to have now occurred to every disaffected bloke (it's never a woman) that they have ready access to an extremely lethal weapon in the form of a car, van or truck.

Yes, unfortunately the genie is out of the bottle now with regards to using vehicles, or acid, for attacks against people you simply have a disagreement with. Hence why I despise our political leaders for opening our country up to mindsets who have little or no regard for Human life and who seemginly think nothing of using such means.

5 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

I expect in due course the police will be confiscating them all - including the mobility scooters and kids bikes.

Not to mention toy drones and so on.

Edited by twocents

This is my street today they use English security notice the flags lol,the for sale sighns are up has the iman got caught for morgage fraud he got 16 years and other members of his family got another 28 years.they block the road off because they can tonight ive behaved myself i normaly drive through them after all i live on the street.they tried one year to put a flag on my house ,silly boys.to be fair even the local paki taxis dont try to drive through has these guys are a muslim sect not proper sunni or shia muslims acoarding to the taxi drivers,they are more hated than we are in some ways lol.

image.jpg

Edited by stokiescum

Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

But not terror related. So we should have some info on them eventually to help establish why targeted? 

Could be anything.

If it’s the wrong type of info, we will not hear another thing about it 

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

That’s where I would place my money. 

Looked a very narrow road to do a deliberate hit and run - how fast could someone get on such a road? Also big risk, I guess, of crashing and unable to get away.

In a normal word the media word be releasing names to the public - how can people help if there is no info?

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

If it’s the wrong type of info, we will not hear another thing about it 

Yep, sadly what info now becomes available or not will suggest certain suspicions to some. Could be some local agro between people they have had dealings or words with. Could be inter Islamic sects fighting one another. Could be a row over a woman or just about anything.

11 hours ago, assetrichcashpoor said:

Is there a chance they were targeted by another Muslim because they’re the ‘wrong’ type of Muslim?

Sufi mosque; at least it's named after a Sufi anyway.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shah_Jalal

Wouldn't be the first time Sufis have been targetted. 

Edited by blobloblob