• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Long time lurking

before sharia spoiled everything

Well looking at those pics at both the links confirms the old adage of a picture paints a thousand words and it`s not just Iran ,Iraq Afganastan turkey and a few more have have gone the same way   

Edited by Long time lurking

29 minutes ago, twocents said:

Assuming those photos are correctly dated it looks like the towns and cities had just as many cars as in Britain in those days. 

I think that was the other link posted ,the one with all the cars, and looking at the models of car the dates do match up roughly 

Tried to look up what one of the streets looked like now, the one with the Singer building in it Sa'adi street.

All I got beside the old photo in the article was this, as the 'morality police' hassle some poor woman for not wearing black or something.

#shariashithole

morality-police-crackdown-in-Tehran-8.jp

Try going on Google Maps and finding photos of women on the Sinai Peninsula.

Seems you are only allowed to take photos when nobody else is around as everywhere is deserted, the streets, restaurants, beaches, resorts, parks.

You may find the odd one that has women in tents watching others enjoy themselves.

Here is one taken in the sharia shit hole of Oman, gave up with Saudi as no one lives there.

1880261076_islamicholiday.thumb.png.d034e23b4d0985fe1ea80ff7ca710756.png

15 hours ago, XswampyX said:

The thing is, nobody is turning to islam, the fuckers are just walking right in and setting up shop.

Deport the lot of them. Fucking wankers. If you believe in islam then you can fuck right off!

Yes it sounds  islamophobic   racist  sensible, but give it another 10 years and it will be standard political thought.

"They" have brought nothing but hate 'n' death to us. Fuck me even our government and police now hate us. :PissedOff:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5670089/Georgia-Foote-axed-Coronation-Street-refusing-character-convert-Islam.html

Life imitating art, imitating life. 

Chap I know here in Toronto who escaped the revolution - literally walked over the border to Iraq of all places - has loads of pictures like that. He says that the Canada he arrived in later - he came here to do a PhD and stayed - was not so different from the Iran he left socially speaking. He likes a drink or two and would sooner stab himself with a fork than go into a mosque though, so he may have a skewed viewpoint.

1 hour ago, TheBlueCat said:

Chap I know here in Toronto who escaped the revolution - literally walked over the border to Iraq of all places - has loads of pictures like that. He says that the Canada he arrived in later - he came here to do a PhD and stayed - was not so different from the Iran he left socially speaking. He likes a drink or two and would sooner stab himself with a fork than go into a mosque though, so he may have a skewed viewpoint.

Sounds a bit tame for Muharram ;)