• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

sarahbell

itchy and scratchy

2 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

From the article 

Danny’s grandmother, Sharon Love, 58, said: ‘He has only just turned two and we took him for half-an-hour over the Easter holidays and within that half an hour he scratched a bairn.

‘After the Easter break, he went back again and scratched another little girl’s face so her mother took her out of the nursery altogether. The day after he scratched another little girl and they suspended him for a week.’

After a crunch meeting with the nursery this week, directors told Sharon and Danny’s mum Charley, 24, that they would not accept Danny back at the nursery due to the risk his behaviour posed to other children. But Ms Love, who also has four great-grandchildren, believes Danny has not been given a fair chance and said the nursery was warned about his tendency to ‘go for’ other children.

so, he attacked another child EVERY TIME he attended nursery  then the parents expect the nursery to deal with it?  Ffs  

Sound like they need the help of "super nanny" (Jo Frost - this is "not asseptable (sic)". Or failing that some dog obedience classes until he gets the idea?

If he has a tendency to go for other children and the nursery was warned of that fact then they had a duty of care to the other children not to accept him.

I hope one of the parents of the wounded children sues the nursery as they should not have accepted such a danger to the other children.  They wouldn't let a pit bull terrier have the run of the place.

In a similar vein we've had similar at small Hartman's school. One set of parents had accused small H. of 'picking' on one of the younger, new intake kids. We had a word with him and he got quite upset that he'd been accused of such behaviour, he did admit to pushing him when he wouldn't leave him alone.

This wasn't good enough for the parents who demanded they be watched in the playground, which they were. The consensus after doing so was that the kid (who has the exact sort of name you'd expect) is a little shit who roamed the playground antagonising the other kids to the point of retaliation then ran off to tell mum. Rinse and repeat.

Probably a bit much to expect an apology from people who are so clearly brain-dead, so I wasn't disappointed when one wasn't forthcoming.

34 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

If he has a tendency to go for other children and the nursery was warned of that fact then they had a duty of care to the other children not to accept him.

I hope one of the parents of the wounded children sues the nursery as they should not have accepted such a danger to the other children.  They wouldn't let a pit bull terrier have the run of the place.

See our discussion on the other thread about human rights. It appears that the wrongdoers rights trump those of the wronged. 

5 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

In a similar vein we've had similar at small Hartman's school. One set of parents had accused small H. of 'picking' on one of the younger, new intake kids. We had a word with him and he got quite upset that he'd been accused of such behaviour, he did admit to pushing him when he wouldn't leave him alone.

This wasn't good enough for the parents who demanded they be watched in the playground, which they were. The consensus after doing so was that the kid (who has the exact sort of name you'd expect) is a little shit who roamed the playground antagonising the other kids to the point of retaliation then ran off to tell mum. Rinse and repeat.

Probably a bit much to expect an apology from people who are so clearly brain-dead, so I wasn't disappointed when one wasn't forthcoming.

If his so called parents to teaching him, he will never learn.  

One day, as he gets bigger, he is going to pick on the wrong kid. I’m thinking secondary school.  He is going to get one almighty life lesson. 

7 minutes ago, One percent said:

If his so called parents to teaching him, he will never learn.  

One day, as he gets bigger, he is going to pick on the wrong kid. I’m thinking secondary school.  He is going to get one almighty life lesson. 

It was more the parents than the kid tbh.

We were waiting at the school gates to go in when some bloke and his missus started mouthing off about a 'Hartman' and that they were going to teach their kid to 'sort him out' because he was picking on him and he was obviously a horrible kid.

I tapped him on the shoulder (in the manner of someone expressing frustration at a broken key on a keyboard) introduced myself as Hartman's father and was there some kind of problem?

His. Face.

Dismissed him as a moron before chatting to the teachers who said that sounded nothing like SH but they'd had some problems with the other one.

:wanker:

1 hour ago, NewryH said:

The 58 year old granny also has great grandchildren. It's a bit early for the maths on that.

I do always quite like the slightly more subtle than house price social class cues journalists insert by starting articles with phrases like ‘Jean, mother of seven’. It’s like a journalistic code instead of spelling it out at the top of the article with a caption saying ‘please bear in mind when considering the content of this article that we went to interview those involved and they were some right fucking chavs and I think I might have got a bitten by fleas off their dog and the sofa was decidedly sticky’

2 hours ago, Sgt Hartman said:

My son is the biggest kid in his nursery, and he got scratched in the face/neck twice by two different kids a few weeks ago. He can be a bit pushy but we taught him it was unasseptable to scratch years ago.

There' scracthing. And there's gouging eyes out.

Once ins an accident.

Twice is watch list.

Thrice+ is out on their arse.

If the parent kick off, Mrs Spy normally says you child might be facing an assault charge. Its not so much a school issue anymore, more for the police and social services to sort out....

8 minutes ago, spygirl said:

There' scracthing. And there's gouging eyes out.

Once ins an accident.

Twice is watch list.

Thrice+ is out on their arse.

If the parent kick off, Mrs Spy normally says you child might be facing an assault charge. Its not so much a school issue anymore, more for the police and social services to sort out....

At primary?

Have to remember the parents who kick off with their shithead kids tend to be scummers.

My kids are pains. But tgey and 80% of other kuds know biting and scratching are no nos.

Just now, One percent said:

I would have thought that they were not of an age that plod would be interested 

They are not.

Its to scare the idiot parents.

Just now, spygirl said:

Have to remember the parents who kick off with their shithead kids tend to be scummers.

My kids are pains. But tgey and 80% of other kuds know biting and scratching are no nos.

Good well brought up kids are always a pain to parents but tend to behave when out and about