• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

XswampyX

The second coming of UKIP or Pull the other one...

If there was a snap election now I'd vote for...   

58 members have voted

1. 1. If there was a snap general election TODAY, I'd vote for... (anonymous)

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Lib Dems
    • UKIP
    • For Britain
    • Green Party
    • Renew Britain
    • An independent/other
    • I wouldn't, they're all crap!

3 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

Thanks @XswampyX - I was only thinking about that earlier this morning. I am very impressed by what I have seen of Gerard and am very keen to see him succeed and get a wider audience.

Ta. I wanted to post the twitter link, but there wasn't anywhere to put it. ;)

2 hours ago, Bkkandrew said:

Thanks @XswampyX - I was only thinking about that earlier this morning. I am very impressed by what I have seen of Gerard and am very keen to see him succeed and get a wider audience.

I feel the same but i`m still holding reservations his stance on Islam/immigration seems positive but you have to factor in the party was bankruptcy desperate people will go to any length to keep their heads above water ,i find Lord Pearsons lobbying TR a bit suspect as in it seemed like they were after financial support via membership which is not a bad thing as it will keep them on track if their funding comes from members 

Batten was also talking about having a special offer on membership which i will probably take up  

Posted (edited)

Problem is, now that For Britain are on the scene, a lot of the potential ukip base is split between 2 parties. Although Batten may be more to Ann-Marie Waters' taste than Henry Bolton was, she claims that ukip will never back Batten. She probably feels like she's living the dream where she is anyway - For Britain could well pick up a few councillors next week.

Edited by blobloblob

2 minutes ago, blobloblob said:

Problem is, now that For Britain are on the scene, a lot of the potential ukip base is split between 2 parties. Although Batten may be more to Ann-Marie Waters' taste than Henry Bolton was, she claims that ukip will never back Batten. She probably feels like she's living the dream where she is anyway - For Britain could well pick up a few councillors next week.

I wish one of them or even a joke party was on my ballot paper, I don't even have the option of Green. I've just scribbled through all the candidates names and written "none of the above" with a tick box at the bottom.

10 minutes ago, blobloblob said:

I don`t think they have enough candidates

As for enough support for Batten within UKIP i have not got a clue but the last person i would be believe is AMW not because i don`t like her but for the fact both are chasing the same demographic for votes ,in fact i would trust her over Batten on sticking to her agenda at this moment in time,...time will tell 

30 minutes ago, dgul said:

How many second comings is that now?

Well to be fair they took 25 years to produce the first ejaculation 

28 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

It was short about 6 mins at the end he nailed the last question and it  was right what he said in his tweet 

Just now, blobloblob said:

Yep, unless the grey just somehow healed. Not sure that's possible though. 

It looks ridiculous, he should be himself

17 minutes ago, blobloblob said:

Yep, unless the grey just somehow healed. Not sure that's possible though. 

My gray hairs, not that many, went back to their original colour after I'd been keto for a while!

4 hours ago, Long time lurking said:

I don`t think they have enough candidates

As for enough support for Batten within UKIP i have not got a clue but the last person i would be believe is AMW not because i don`t like her but for the fact both are chasing the same demographic for votes ,in fact i would trust her over Batten on sticking to her agenda at this moment in time,...time will tell 

What was Batten's track record like as an MEP? I'm more impressed by him than other politicians in the UK, so much so that I'm seriously considering joining UKIP and doing some volunteer work for them. 

The question of the Islamic takeover is foremost in my mind but also the fact that our "illustrious" leader is doing her best to avoid leaving, despite her rhetoric. Whilst I believe we are geographically and economically part of Europe we don't need to be politically part of the European superstate.

BTW I thought that this description of Amber Rudd gets my opinion of her to a tee

imageproxy.jpg.ba34f6b6c662c31a38c2caa99a8dcabb.jpg

imageproxy.jpg

9 minutes ago, Bedrag Justesen said:

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/ukipper-who-made-racial-slurs-14577084

Ukipper who made racial slurs against prominent black politicians facing suspension in first case of its kind

North Wales Assembly Member Michelle Brown was recorded making comments about Barack Obama and Chuka Umunna

Like a coconut black on the outside white on the inside ,is that racist?

4 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Like a coconut black on the outside white on the inside ,is that racist?

Bit tricky to see what's she done wrong really.

Chuka Umunna  - Fucking coconut: Check.

Tristram Hunt - Twat: Check.

Barack Obama - Twat: Check. 

" In the same recorded phone conversation, she admitted her brother Richard Baxendale - who had been hired controversially as a researcher in her office - was not qualified for the role. "

Not that either surely, public sector nepotism is universally acknowledged.

20 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

Jeez, Peston almost shat himself. Must have had the producer screaming in his ear to pull the pin!

I did wonder if they put him on just so any people interested in UKIP now would tune in to see it and end up listening to Sadiq Khan's bullshit. :wanker:

7 hours ago, Bkkandrew said:

Jeez, Peston almost shat himself. Must have had the producer screaming in his ear to pull the pin!

Has no one in the So-Called BBC (or the Jewish community) joined the dots on this?