• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Melchett

The death of middle of the road politics

Hi all. Lying in bed this morning, waiting for the Monday go to work alarm, it occurred that we are seeing the death of the alleged middle of the road fudge politics that saw us through the latter part of the twentieth century. Basically the left are heading off into some ridiculous SJW parallel universe where they think any aspects of human nature they don’t like can be shamed and shouted out of existence (that way leads Nazism, BTW) and the right are headed off, at the populist level, in some sort of knee jerk fuck-you reaction against the SJWs. And both are playing into the hands of the globalist 0.1%ers who see the proles on both sides as at best something to extract maximum value from and at worst a nuisance to be crushed.

Im not necessarily a massive fan of the middle of the road fudge, but I’m wondering if it’s better than either of the two other options. Although that said, the middle of the roaders always seem keen to sell us out to the globalist elite too, see tuition fees. Etc etc.

Just typing this is making me despair. Someone cheer me up and show me the way to the sunny political uplands, please. 

Edited by Melchett

It is all immaterial.  There is no democracy, there are no left and right. Parliament and the process of voting is merely a distraction to make us all think that there is an actual choice. 

It is clear that there isn’t when you look at what each government implements (forget manifestos as they never deliver on their promises).  They have all essentially followed the same liberalist, globalist agenda for the the last 30 years at lest. 

Peach and every act by the establishment has served to 

a) remove the democratic process.  Example is the way in which everything is run via targets from the centre, rather than local and regional councils.  They have put their placemen in as mayors so as to further dampen the democratic process 

b) impoverish the country and individual as much as possible, siphoning money to 5he top.  The evidence for this is endless, but selling off utilities, privatising the nhs, Pfizer contracts, undermining the cost of labour, shackling trade unions. 

Have a nice day btw. 😊 

3 minutes ago, Thombleached said:

Christian The Lion is a really interesting tale, which was somewhat overshadowed by the Adamsons and their books and films. I thoroughly recommend people to watch that vid, if it’s the one I think it is. ETA - there are much longer vids about him out there. And yes, I do get the metaphor.

Edited by Melchett

3 hours ago, Melchett said:

Hi all. Lying in bed this morning, waiting for the Monday go to work alarm, it occurred that we are seeing the death of the alleged middle of the road fudge politics that saw us through the latter part of the twentieth century. Basically the left are heading off into some ridiculous SJW parallel universe where they think any aspects of human nature they don’t like can be shamed and shouted out of existence (that way leads Nazism, BTW) and the right are headed off, at the populist level, in some sort of knee jerk fuck-you reaction against the SJWs. And both are playing into the hands of the globalist 0.1%ers who see the proles on both sides as at best something to extract maximum value from and at worst a nuisance to be crushed.

Im not necessarily a massive fan of the middle of the road fudge, but I’m wondering if it’s better than either of the two other options. Although that said, the middle of the roaders always seem keen to sell us out to the globalist elite too, see tuition fees. Etc etc.

Just typing this is making me despair. Someone cheer me up and show me the way to the sunny political uplands, please. 

Swiss democracy for all is what is needed. The elite still dominate and manipulate but they can't be anything like as "fuck you" about it as they can elsewhere. 

5 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

Swiss democracy for all is what is needed. The elite still dominate and manipulate but they can't be anything like as "fuck you" about it as they can elsewhere. 

The problem is that the establishment don’t want democracy. Look what happened last time we got a say. That didn’t go the way they wanted. 

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

The problem is that the establishment don’t want democracy. Look what happened last time we got a say. That didn’t go the way they wanted. 

Of course they don't. The default state of affairs in human history is elite and slaves, human nature will cause societies to graduate towards this if not prevented by strong systems from doing so.

Now that the fear of the elite that was present after WW2 has passed, the UK is reverting to type as no constitution or systems were ever implemented to prevent this.