• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Kurt Barlow

DPS Ajudication Result

Recommended Posts

Just now, onlyme said:

Way to go!  Did you need to attend or was it all done in the post?

 

Its all done online - there is no attendance in person.

Submitted witness statement and exhibits (pictures).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Got the Result

Barlow 700

Scumlord 0

I was surprised at that - I thought he would get about 100 quid.

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kurt Barlow said:

To celebrate we are going to spend the money on a train trip to Edinburgh for a weekend  (Barlow Jnr loves Choo Choos) at the end of May.  Help stimulate the jock economy.

Edinburgh economy is thriving. It’s a tourist hotspot. Nice city though, IMO. I’ve been going there fairly regularly for over 40 years.

Hope you all enjoy it. It’ll be fundamentally sweet though knowing that the funding came from beating a not too nice landlord!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Always good to see people standing up for their legal rights rather than simply saying “I can’t be bothered”.  In the end this is what seperates this country from other corrupt shitholes.  Well done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GARCH said:

Always good to see people standing up for their legal rights rather than simply saying “I can’t be bothered”.  In the end this is what seperates this country from other corrupt shitholes.  Well done.

For now. My view is that it all goes mad max in the next 20 years. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

Got the Result

Barlow 700

Scumlord 0

I was surprised at that - I thought he would get about 100 quid.

Good work chap.

Can you imagine the look on his face when that came through?

 

large.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Kurt Barlow said:

To celebrate we are going to spend the money on a train trip to Edinburgh for a weekend  (Barlow Jnr loves Choo Choos) at the end of May.  Help stimulate the jock economy.

Oh oh. Make sure hes awake before you hit Durham.

The stretch from Durham to Eburgh is fantastic.

Hell love the bridge over the Tyne.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Good work chap.

Can you imagine the look on his face when that came through?

 

large.jpg

He is probably on the phone to his dodgy plumber telling him he will have to delay buying the new BMW as things are a bit quiet (as he did when they were supposed to be sorting out the leaking ball valve back in January).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Oh oh. Make sure hes awake before you hit Durham.

The stretch from Durham to Eburgh is fantastic.

Hell love the bridge over the Tyne.

The best bit is just before that, because you go past my house!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sarahbell said:

dps have the money i think

Ah, yes of course. Silly me, I’ve been watching too many episodes of can’t pay. 

I was hoping to see Kurt hovering over the shoulder of Mark bohill. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.