• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Chewing Grass

Theres a mind bending DNA altering hole in the sun

According to Patrick at the Daily Express, there is a hole in the sun spewing pungent radioactivity (I always thought it was odourless!) that will bend our minds, hence Trump, Brexit and the French election (hopefully)and this intense radioactive fart (Solar Winds) that is engulfing the Earth could lead to technological disasters, like phone lines and the internet cutting out.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/800266/Sun-hole-corona-end-of-world-war-9-11-science-space-universe

As a precaution I have checked my local magnetometer, yes you can still do this on the internet.

https://aurorawatch.lancs.ac.uk/

And all is unusually calm on the magnetic front.

18 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

According to Patrick at the Daily Express, there is a hole in the sun spewing pungent radioactivity (I always thought it was odourless!) that will bend our minds, hence Trump, Brexit and the French election (hopefully)and this intense radioactive fart (Solar Winds) that is engulfing the Earth could lead to technological disasters, like phone lines and the internet cutting out.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/800266/Sun-hole-corona-end-of-world-war-9-11-science-space-universe

As a precaution I have checked my local magnetometer, yes you can still do this on the internet.

Did Patrick mention what he was drinking?  I wouldn't mind getting some 

1 hour ago, Chewing Grass said:

I'm checking that site everyday now because I've missed some quite good displays of the aurora in Dumfries & Galloway according to pics I've seen posted on a local site.

Next time there's significant activity I'm setting off to coastal areas further up in galloway to see it for myself.

I can confirm it: you're all a bunch of fucking mouth droolers.

Luckily, I have taken my precautions, and now I am the last remaining intelligent human being on the planet.

tinfoil-hat-guy1.jpg

10 minutes ago, DeepLurker said:

Luckily, I have taken my precautions, and now I am the last remaining intelligent human being on the planet.

tinfoil-hat-guy1.jpg

Obviously.

Like a tin-foil hat is a necessity while painting your window-frames.

Get a set of overalls you daft twat..!!!

;)

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

8 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Obviously.

Like a tin-foil hat is a necessity while painting your window-frames.

Get a set of overalls you daft twat..!!!

;)

And how will a set of overalls stop paint from staining your bonce?

At the risk of repeating myself: you're a bunch of fucking mouth droolers ;)

1 hour ago, Economic Exile said:

I'm checking that site everyday now because I've missed some quite good displays of the aurora in Dumfries & Galloway according to pics I've seen posted on a local site.

Next time there's significant activity I'm setting off to coastal areas further up in galloway to see it for myself.

I've seen pictures of them as far down south as Whitby this winter 

IMG_0631.JPG

27 minutes ago, DeepLurker said:

tinfoil-hat-guy1.jpg

You really need to have a word with the person who crafted your toupee 

4 minutes ago, DeepLurker said:

And how will a set of overalls stop paint from staining your bonce?

At the risk of repeating myself: you're a bunch of fucking mouth droolers ;)

My thick, luxurious head-of-hair will protect me from any random squirts of emulsion Captain Picard...!

;)

XYY

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

I've seen pictures of them as far down south as Whitby this winter 

IMG_0631.JPG

Similar pics posted in this area. That's why I watch the aurora activity site. I'd like to see it for myself. Looks amazing!

2 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

Similar pics posted in this area. That's why I watch the aurora activity site. I'd like to see it for myself. Looks amazing!

I wish I'd taken that picture. Too lazy to get out there 

8 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

Another one from the town itself 

IMG_0632.JPG

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Another one from the town itself 

IMG_0632.JPG

I won't have any pictures to post but it's a high priority for me to park up and experience the aurora for myself. The joys of my campervan 😁

Just now, Economic Exile said:

I won't have any pictures to post but it's a high priority for me to park up and experience the aurora for myself. The joys of my campervan 😁

Brilli With your camper van. It means that you can just open the door and snap away.  I'm back home in a few weeks and my task for the week is to get up and snap the sunrise. It will mean a very early start. O.o

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

Brilli With your camper van. It means that you can just open the door and snap away.  I'm back home in a few weeks and my task for the week is to get up and snap the sunrise. It will mean a very early start. O.o

I could count on one hand the sunrises I've seen ☹️ I've no doubt that many are spectacular!

I'm more of an owl type so try to work with that 🙂

Just now, Economic Exile said:

I could count on one hand the sunrises I've seen ☹️ I've no doubt that many are spectacular!

I am an early morning person but I don't think I've ever seen a spectacular sunrise. In the winter I'm walking the hound before the sun comes up but I'm normally in the forest so it just gets slowly lighter. I think I need to be where I can see the horizon. 

I will post pictures if I manage it 

2 minutes ago, Economic Exile said:

Yes I don't see many sunrises. Some girly thing bit me in 1543, and I don't go out much now