• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

I'd just like someone to respond like I would at some point. 

"Yes, I'm wearing a kimono and a turban.  I am going to sleep in it, do some painting, maybe cut it up to make a dog outfit or cut it in strips to fleece my arse.  Got a problem?   Then it is your problem... not mine."

"PS - Eat shit and die."

2 minutes ago, Burned Out said:

I'd just like someone to respond like I would at some point. 

"Yes, I'm wearing a kimono and a turban.  I am going to sleep in it, do some painting, maybe cut it up to make a dog outfit or cut it in strips to fleece my arse.  Got a problem?   Then it is your problem... not mine."

"PS - Eat shit and die."

This is you isn’t it. 

59AA53F5-3933-403C-8B5D-7D28976F327F.jpeg

5 minutes ago, dgul said:

There seems to be a decent %age of the population have nothing to do other than search for things to be offended about.

% is an Italian conception. I am deeply offended by your appropriation of this to suit your own argument.

16 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

23 years Army service. Best of luck to him.

Oh, I agree completely. I just can't see the difference and hence wonder why the usual suspects failed to make a similar fuss upon his appointment.

2 hours ago, Sucralose Ray Leonard said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-43947959

So only the native people to a specific culture can wear that cultures traditional clothing?

Am I taking the piss out of John Wayne by wearing Jeans?

I swear I woke up in a different dimension about 18 months ago cos the world has turned fucking mental.

So only cunts can wear pink knitted vagina hats? 

That explains a few things.

1 hour ago, One percent said:

Is this cultural appropriation?

B76789F4-E483-46B0-9AB6-F84AE2B005F3.jpeg

Reminds me. I actually saw one of those African snazzy dresser guys that i read about on Dosbods up in London the other week. It was hilarious - sorry can't remember the name now. 

21 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Reminds me. I actually saw one of those African snazzy dresser guys that i read about on Dosbods up in London the other week. It was hilarious - sorry can't remember the name now. 

Sapeurs?

I think that was what they were called, I first read about them on TONA's thread.

4 minutes ago, DTMark said:

I once appropriated some black music. When I was 12 I stole the 'Straight out of Compton' CD from Woolies.

1 minute ago, Roger_Mellie said:

I once appropriated some black music. When I was 12 I stole the 'Straight out of Compton' CD from Woolies.

I used to work for their head office.

I learned that stealing something from Woolworths was a sort of rite-of-passage.

You wouldn't believe how many socks were stolen. Pick and mix, batteries - understandable. Socks, no.