• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

snaga

Here we go, nukes in Iran

11 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

It's almost as if someone has something against Iran and they are willing to start WW3 over it.

Hypocritical cunts, given they have nukes, not that they have admitted it...

Disagree with much of what you say on a number of issues, Carl, as you know, but I don’t see how anyone can dispute that Israeli/American policy in the Middle East(they are one and the same) over the last 30 years has created mayhem, bloodshed and disorder in every country that Israel regards as a threat. Conveniently generating millions of refugees to burden Europe. 

Some say it has been a series of policy errors and accidents, others say it was deliberate. I am inclined to the latter view, the behaviour has been too consistent, especially since fracking tech took off.

9 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Disagree with much of what you say on a number of issues, Carl, as you know, but I don’t see how anyone can dispute that Israeli/American policy in the Middle East(they are one and the same) over the last 30 years has created mayhem, bloodshed and disorder in every country that Israel regards as a threat. Conveniently generating millions of refugees to burden Europe. 

Some say it has been a series of policy errors and accidents, others say it was deliberate. I am inclined to the latter view, the behaviour has been too consistent, especially since fracking tech took off.

Good on you Swissy! I was worried you had started to hate me after our disagreements on certain threads about race, and that had led to you ignoring me. Turns out you're a decent chap, and one who can separate the man from the arguments- excellent!!

I worry I've pissed folk off with my stances on some stuff, I'm not trying to be a dick though.

ps - How did you change your name? Was it some sort of dark dosbodian magic you've used?

9 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

Good on you Swissy! I was worried you had started to hate me after our disagreements on certain threads about race, and that had led to you ignoring me. Turns out you're a decent chap, and one who can separate the man from the arguments- excellent!!

I worry I've pissed folk off with my stances on some stuff, I'm not trying to be a dick though.

ps - How did you change your name? Was it some sort of dark dosbodian magic you've used?

What others think of you is for them to decide. 

I don’t agree with your more general arguments about Jews btw especially this conspiracy for a race war and global Greater Israel stuff, to me they simply look at the map and view every country nearby as a mortal enemy, so they do everything they can to stop them having nukes, which to them means keeping them as an undeveloped rabble. The Americans were happy to help this once fracking took off, until then they wanted the dictators in place to keep the oil flowing. 

Those Saudi plans for the new university city, I forget the name, are tantamount to suicide IMO, no way will that be permitted. Science and learning = nukes, in time. 

The name change is easy, in Settings. I hope if others do it they’ll make it easy for anyone to know which poster it is, as obviously I have done. 

I had no particularly strong feelings on the Obama administration,  but one thing I really respected him and John Kerry for was their approach to the middle east.

Kerry was nearly tearing his hair out at the end.. but as I recall only because the Israeli's were digging their heels in at every step.   I think if Kerry had been given a couple more years he could have done a huge amount of lasting good in the ME

10 hours ago, Carl Fimble said:

It's almost as if someone has something against Iran and they are willing to start WW3 over it.

Hypocritical cunts, given they have nukes, not that they have admitted it...

Am I right in thinking it's the only major country without a Central Banking system..

8 minutes ago, Libspero said:

I had no particularly strong feelings on the Obama administration,  but one thing I really respected him and John Kerry for was their approach to the middle east.

Kerry was nearly tearing his hair out at the end.. but as I recall only because the Israeli's were digging their heels in at every step.   I think if Kerry had been given a couple more years he could have done a huge amount of lasting good in the ME

WTF? Libya and Syria and the Arab spring were on Obama’s watch! Making a few noises about Jewish settlements is nothing, meaningless. Watch what they do not what they say.  Our lovely charming urbane Obama would make a great dinner guest, way better for that than any recent potus except maybe Clinton if your wife isn’t a looker,  but I have no doubt he was an enemy of Europe and in particular the UK.

I find it a great irony that he is more popular in the rest of the world than in the US. It should be the other way around. 

6 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

WTF? Libya and Syria and the Arab spring were on Obama’s watch! Making a few noises about Jewish settlements is nothing, meaningless. Watch what they do not what they say. 

+1

Didn't Obomination drop more ordinance on the ME than anyone else in history? Peace prize, my arse.

4 minutes ago, LC1 said:

+1

Didn't Obomination drop more ordinance on the ME than anyone else in history? Peace prize, my arse.

Obama was officially at war every day of his 8 year reign, he has the honour of being the first ever US president to achieve that.

Edited by snagger

32 minutes ago, DTMark said:

Am I right in thinking it's the only major country without a Central Banking system..

Libya also didn't have a Rothschild banking branch. Syria? Can't be many left now that don't.

Wasn't Libya broadly the same situation as Syria ?  Essentially a popular uprising against the government ?

In the case of Libya we helped the popular uprising (mainly because Qaddafi was seen as being too brutal in his response).

In the case of Syria we are tacitly supporting Assad by letting him and the Russians bomb/gas/shell any rebellions into oblivion.

I'm not sure whether the Nato/Obama approach was any better or worse than the current one in Syria..  I guess the jury is still out on that?

3 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

I don't think popular uprisings meed to be popular anymore as most seem to be the result of a small vocal organised and armed minority taking the opportunity to gain advantage at the 'right time'.

Don't we see that here too? Shouty, vocal minority having too much influence on policy and change outcomes. Tail wagging the dog.

2 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

Don't we see that here too? Shouty, vocal minority having too much influence on policy and change outcomes. Tail wagging the dog.

Precisely, thats why the lunatics are dictating the policy in the asylum.

The specials were right all along.

3 hours ago, Libspero said:

Wasn't Libya broadly the same situation as Syria ?  Essentially a popular uprising against the government ?

In the case of Libya we helped the popular uprising (mainly because Qaddafi was seen as being too brutal in his response).

In the case of Syria we are tacitly supporting Assad by letting him and the Russians bomb/gas/shell any rebellions into oblivion.

I'm not sure whether the Nato/Obama approach was any better or worse than the current one in Syria..  I guess the jury is still out on that?

Alternatively ...

Arab spring was a US plot so they could run a gas pipeline from Qatar to EU rather than the Russian backed plan to run a gas pipeline from Iran to EU.

Killing Gaddafi was all to satisfy Hillary's blood lust & need for revenge. Here she is laughing about it.

Edited by snagger

2 hours ago, Libspero said:

The French president at the time allegedly wanted to kill Gaddafi so the source of his political funding wasn’t exposed. I expect Gaddafi had started asking for stuff....The US turned against Gaddafi for other reasons, brutality certainly had nothing to do with it or they’d have taken him down decades before. Texas fracking was on-stream and growing for one thing. 

The whole Arab Spring was supposedly orchestrated by the CIA and Mossad, can’t comment on the definite truth of that as there is so much “noise”around it  but it sounds very very plausible when you read up on it. 

Obama acted when he should not have (Libya) and did not act when he should have (Syria). Admittedly the Syria failure may have been to do with Libya going so badly it made him dither. Maybe.  But the Russians favoured stability from the beginning, Assad not great but better than the alternatives.  Looks to me as if they were right. Lot of German and Swedish people with new neighbours they weren’t looking to gain might agree....

2 hours ago, snagger said:

Alternatively ...

Arab spring was a US plot so they could run a gas pipeline from Qatar to EU rather than the Russian backed plan to run a gas pipeline from Iran to EU.

Killing Gaddafi was all to satisfy Hillary's blood lust & need for revenge. Here she is laughing about it.

I can't really comment on that,  I don't know if it's true or not.   If it was as simple as that I would have thought they would have done the same to Assad for the same reason.  But they haven't.

I wouldn't read too much into that video of Hillary.   She's of the left wing school of "dictators are bad,  and we killed a dictator,  therefore we're amazing"..  as opposed to anything requiring a deeper level of analysis.  To be fair..   he probably did have a lot of blood on his hands. I expect a lot of people there were glad to see the back of him.