DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

ToSsers

TheCountOfNowhere

TheCountOfNowhere

I've pretty much given up on ToS now.  It was becoming soul destroying.

10 years of madness has taken it's toll.

We decided to pack it all in and move to France and will be off soon.

I noticed today though when I had a lurk that some ToSsers are trolling me even in my absence :wanker:

Someone's come back 10 years later to tell every how wrong I was.  Well done him.  Trolling over a decade takes some going.

I dont think they've noticed that everyone's left bar the trolls.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Someone's come back 10 years later to tell every how wrong I was.  Well done him.  Trolling over a decade takes some going.

I dont think they've noticed that everyone's left bar the trolls.

I don't click on every topic over there but I did click on that thread you speak of and I did see the unkind comments.

Chap was lucky on the back of those unforeseen props put in place by Cameron's fag Osbourne. I, like yourself I guess, thought property prices were going to drop like a lead balloon during the coalition years. I'm feeling bitter about it.

TheCountOfNowhere
4 hours ago, UmBongo said:

I don't click on every topic over there but I did click on that thread you speak of and I did see the unkind comments.

Chap was lucky on the back of those unforeseen props put in place by Cameron's fag Osbourne. I, like yourself I guess, thought property prices were going to drop like a lead balloon during the coalition years. I'm feeling bitter about it.

Don't be bitter....they'll eventually collapse even more,

And it could be worse...you could be the/an EA troll ToSser trying to start a fight in an empty forum.

ToS has gone to the dogs, 3 or 4 trolls destroyed it over the last 12 months. 

Considering how right they have been and how well they've done, they don't half sound scared.

Why would you bother if everything was so great?

Got to wonder.

It has taken reducing interest rates to as good as zero and importing half a million bodies to get the job done.

They've carried on wrecking everything else as a result. It will end up in  a bigger mess, won't just be economic.

Bravo,

TheCountOfNowhere
11 hours ago, onlyme said:

It has taken reducing interest rates to as good as zero and importing half a million bodies to get the job done.

They've carried on wrecking everything else as a result. It will end up in  a bigger mess, won't just be economic.

Bravo,

That's the bit that seems to be lost on them.

We are seeing real economy turmoil and political upheaval.

I'd say this was directly related to the bankers and Westminster's support of them

How this will end is anyones guess.

But I think one thing is for sure , it will not end well.

Worse case scenario, WAR/Right wing facism/Currency Collapse, their Magic 100K wont be much use to them then.

The UK's a mess and it aint changing any time soon.

Boasting in general is distasteful, but it takes a special sort of arse to boast how they did nothing but walked into a bank and got a mortgage. Big fucking deal.

Increasing your asset price by doing nothing at all, when all asset classes are rocketing - who cares.

@TheCountOfNowhere  I think you're doing the right thing, France is lovely. The UK is fucked, unless you're wealthy. The French won't take that shit.

TheCountOfNowhere
58 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Boasting in general is distasteful, but it takes a special sort of arse to boast how they did nothing but walked into a bank and got a mortgage. Big fucking deal.

Increasing your asset price by doing nothing at all, when all asset classes are rocketing - who cares.

@TheCountOfNowhere  I think you're doing the right thing, France is lovely. The UK is fucked, unless you're wealthy. The French won't take that shit.

Cheers Spunko, very much appreciate the comments.

I've had enough of calling out all the a-holes over on the ToS. 

There is/was some good people over there.

I was being targetted for some reason, along with another couple of people.  it was quite sinister.

I've lost a lot of joy over the last 10 years watching the bankers crime unfold.

As some said on the thread, they wished they'd never stumbled upon the ToS, me included, not because I didnt buy a house but because it opened my eyes to the whole madness.

Any claim to making mad gainz on a house bought in 2009 is like claiming your making cash on your on-line pyramid scam, at some point those gainz are going to disappear while the people who started the scam will be sat with all the loot.

Crazy times.

One percent
21 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Don't be bitter....they'll eventually collapse even more,

And it could be worse...you could be the/an EA troll ToSser trying to start a fight in an empty forum.

ToS has gone to the dogs, 3 or 4 trolls destroyed it over the last 12 months. 

Considering how right they have been and how well they've done, they don't half sound scared.

Why would you bother if everything was so great?

Got to wonder.

I think the mods have also helped it on the way. 

I got heavily moderated due to just joining this site afaict. 

Just now, One percent said:

I think the mods have also helped it on the way. 

I got heavily moderated due to just joining this site afaict. 

Then you have followed the correct path. Nobody that didn't want to listen to my inane drive is still there.

Isn't it curious how well natured people are to each other on DOSBODS, despite the Anglo-Saxon language, and ribald and near-the-knuckle subjects?

Perhaps we need to increase our diversity.

Frank Hovis
On 06/05/2018 at 16:27, Everentt said:

Isn't it curious how well natured people are to each other on DOSBODS, despite the Anglo-Saxon language, and ribald and near-the-knuckle subjects?

Perhaps we need to increase our diversity.

There are posters on here with whom I fell out on ToS who I find absolutely fine on here; the atmosphere was far more adversarial and this was encouraged by the trolls and the mods' refusal to sanction them.

There is very much a sense of open and reasonable debate here.

This Time
2 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

There are posters on here with whom I fell out on ToS who I find absolutely fine on here; the atmosphere was far more adversarial and this was encouraged by the trolls and the mods' refusal to sanction them.

I think it doesn't help that Venger, Beary and Neverwhere all gang up on anyone who disagrees with them or calls them out on their cliquey behaviour - you're either on message or you're shunned.

One percent
1 minute ago, spunko2010 said:

I would like Venger to join here just so that I can find out once and for all if they are his tits or not.

Nnnooooooo. 😱

38 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

I would like Venger to join here just so that I can find out once and for all if they are his tits or not.

But you will also have to invest in more disc space to accommodate the typical Venger tolstoyesc posts ... a lot more disc space

On 07/05/2018 at 17:38, Frank Hovis said:

Desperately tries to recall if ever fell out with Frank Hovis......

Frank Hovis
22 minutes ago, eight said:

Yes.

All forgiven now under the warm golden glow of DOSBODS.

One percent
9 minutes ago, UmBongo said:

I seem to have upset a feminist over there. :ph34r:

Go on then, what did you say?  

Talking of TOSsers, I mocked Bruce Banner and he got upset and deleted my post .... he has now caved in and bought a house and it has gone up 10% since he bought last year. Clearly keeps a keen eye on the value of his properdee, talk about a change of heart. The great renter the man landlords feared , the man who had six or 12 month notice periods and the landlord obeying his every whim, he was making thousands and thousands from renting so he has bought a house ... 15 years renting and he has caved in.

edit to add .... I guess Bruce finally saw that Sibley was right after all ....... took Sibley's advice and bought.

TheCountOfNowhere
14 hours ago, eight said:

No me.  I never upset anyone over there.

Frank was my best Mate.

Or was he the crazy man who threatended to shot everyone ?

Frank Hovis
2 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

No me.  I never upset anyone over there.

Frank was my best Mate.

Or was he the crazy man who threatended to shoot everyone ?

:D

TOS served it's purpose for me. I was one of the first members there back in er 2004 or was it? Move onto to your next chapter in life!

Archived