DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

ToSsers

TheCountOfNowhere

18 minutes ago, ThoughtCriminal said:

Lo and behold there's a couple of them on the old thread now lamenting the existence of this place as it's full of racist and xenophobic posts.

I haven't seen one post that could be classed as such, not even by their extreme and demented definition.

Always the instinct is to repress freedoms of thought and speech.

Vile little twerps.

Displacement activity

No different to failing organisations that always prefer to ciriticise or blame someone else rather than look internally

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ThoughtCriminal
8 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Displacement activity

No different to failing organisations that always prefer to ciriticise or blame someone else rather than look internally

Spot on.

Far better to blame isms and phobias rather than confront reality.

21 hours ago, spygirl said:

I think venger was a collective effort. At least a husband/wife tag team.

Venger had breasts, someone needs to sit me down and explain. :Old:

17 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

I can't remember who suggested it originally, but there was a thread on ToS with a few people suggesting domain names and that one was the favoured one.

I was online that night (your time) and remember the topic being voiced around as ‘wouldn’t it be great if’ type posts (which I could not contribute to since being put on pre-moderation in early 2015 - the first one to be unless someone knows differently).

You then just said fuck it - it’s done and you registered DOSBODS.CO.UK and to go to the URL in an hour or so.

I did and think I was the third or fourth member here after 10 years on TOS.

4 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

These days you can have breasts and balls, someone needs to sit you down and explain

Frank Hovis
10 hours ago, ThoughtCriminal said:

I left TOS due to the blatant leftist/liberal bias of the mods. 

Whilst discussing immigration and Islam on there someone said he didn't care how many children were blown up by terrorists as it was a price worth paying for diversity. I took him to task for it and they moderated ME!

I wouldn't describe it as being that or even globalist.  Bruce Banner is hardly either of those, and racist posts were generally allowed to stand e.g. TNB (typical nigger behaviour) was used in arguments without deletion.  WIth which I agree - people are allowed to be racist but then they are also allowed to be challenged upon it.  Deleting a post because "it's racist" is a denial of free speech.  There is also IMO no bias to either Brexit or Remain; that's just down to indiviudal posters.

The only clear and obvious bias was against any criticism of islam or muslims which suggests to me that one or more of their support staff was muslim and fighting the online jihad their way by preventing any discussion of terrorism or mass rape being a muslim problem by deleting threads or banning people.  This was fairly recent - maybe two years ago, a year before DOSBODS, so they probably started work at FUBRA then.

20 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Venger#1 took a photo of venger#2 wearing t shirt

ThoughtCriminal
1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

I wouldn't describe it as being that or even globalist.  Bruce Banner is hardly either of those, and racist posts were generally allowed to stand e.g. TNB (typical nigger behaviour) was used in arguments without deletion.  WIth which I agree - people are allowed to be racist but then they are also allowed to be challenged upon it.  Deleting a post because "it's racist" is a denial of free speech.  There is also IMO no bias to either Brexit or Remain; that's just down to indiviudal posters.

The only clear and obvious bias was against any criticism of islam or muslims which suggests to me that one or more of their support staff was muslim and fighting the online jihad their way by preventing any discussion of terrorism or mass rape being a muslim problem by deleting threads or banning people.  This was fairly recent - maybe two years ago, a year before DOSBODS, so they probably started work at FUBRA then.

That assumes the mods know what TNB means

Nobody complains about being challenged for "racist" behaviour. Silencing someone is far more sinister than anything that comes out of someone's mouth.

People were banned for advocating an end to immigration so it definitely isn't just Islam that was out of bounds.

As we see throughout the internet, it is generally those on the right being censored by those on the left. HPC was no different.

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

There was also deletion of posts if you disagreed with certain moderators such as Bruce Banner I made a jokey comment about BB having servants to open the front door for him in his rented property and the post was deleted. There were no swear words no Islamaphobia he decided he was being 'mocked' and deleted the post; I left and asked for all my posts to be deleted.

On a brighter note the Great Renter, the Man the Landlords Fear, the God of the Long AST has backed down and admitted defeat to arch enermy and nemesis Sibley; Bruce Banner is now a home owner having bought a house.

I have browsed ToS since 2006 at least but rarely commented. When I did it usually got deleted if I said anything about immigration. Once you get moderators they invariably are going to be leftist, annoying SJW - it's a role that will always attract such people. 

Long time lurking
12 hours ago, ThoughtCriminal said:

I left TOS due to the blatant leftist/liberal bias of the mods. 

Whilst discussing immigration and Islam on there someone said he didn't care how many children were blown up by terrorists as it was a price worth paying for diversity. I took him to task for it and they moderated ME!

I would agree ,it was clear in the run up to the referendum in the way any brexit thread was moved from the main forum to a sub forum as at that point in time the lions share of the posts were made by those promoting leave 

Then you had the Islam Muslim angle 

22 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Sorry to spoil your recollection, but you were actually number 23.

Regards,

Number 12

XYY

The Prisoner appreciation society?

image.png.cb347db420cba0dd7036454383fe76e5.png

2 hours ago, Simon said:

I have browsed ToS since 2006 at least but rarely commented. When I did it usually got deleted if I said anything about immigration. Once you get moderators they invariably are going to be leftist, annoying SJW - it's a role that will always attract such people. 

Probably why nobody on here wants to be a Mod xD

2 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

If you're looking for any Rockers I might be interested.

But if it's Mods then no fucking chance.

Scooter-driving cunts...

XYY

Nothing wrong with Scooters, unless you want to do anything really stupid, like stop, or go round corners.

On about my third ToS post I replied to someone who had posted about "lovemoney" some sort of financial website, but pretending I had misunderstood it as "lovehoney" site.  Wow I was not expecting mods to delete it so fast and leave a tutting rebuke. 

One thing that really annoyed me about that site was they rejected my email address. I had to make a one-time throwaway address in order to complete registration. 

leonardratso

hmm, being a mod is probably a thankless task as well, impartial they arent, plus probably crappy hard work to watch all the brians (cants) posting crap all day/night.

Bobthebuilder

I did wonder where all you lot had gone.

Joined ToS in 2004, was moderated in 2012 and account deleted in 2013, ive never seen it so unused as of late.

I'm a bit of a lurker but will try and post.

Bob.

3 hours ago, Option5 said:

Nothing wrong with Scooters, unless you want to do anything really stupid, like stop, or go round corners.

Yay, welcome Option5! :)

He's got a Lancia Delta Integrale. B|B|

sleepwello'nights
5 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

If you're looking for any Rockers I might be interested.

But if it's Mods then no fucking chance.

Scooter-driving cunts...

XYY

I used to be a Rocker, motor bike, leather jacket with studs and all. Then I noticed the Mods had nicer looking girlfriends. The rest is history, shallow moi?

Castlevania

Apologies. I left a not very cryptic message on ToS in the Deflationary Crash thread, as to how to find this place, which might have driven some people here. I was lucky enough to get messaged by @sancho panzabut thought how lost I’d be if I hadn’t been lucky enough to be on his radar. So apologies for any riffraff through the door :)

One percent
Just now, Castlevania said:

Apologies. I left a not very cryptic message on ToS in the Deflationary Crash thread, as to how to find this place, which might have driven some people here. I was lucky enough to get messaged by @sancho panzabut thought how lost I’d be if I hadn’t been lucky enough to be on his radar. So apologies for any riffraff through the door :)

You will be hung, drawn and quartered if venger turns up.  o.O

sleepwello'nights
5 hours ago, The XYY Man said:

Sorry to spoil your recollection, but you were actually number 23.

Regards,

Number 12

XYY

You just beat me then.

Number 13

One percent
Just now, sleepwello'nights said:

You just beat me then.

Number 13

I’ve asked this before but how do you find your number? 

Archived