DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

ToSsers

TheCountOfNowhere

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

Can anyone remember which thread it was, my life is too short ?

I can't remember, sorry. I find that forum 'maze like' nowadays.

TheCountOfNowhere
2 hours ago, UmBongo said:

I can't remember, sorry. I find that forum 'maze like' nowadays.

Dont worry, we've been properly trolled.

Tickled me that did.

The HPC trolls are prepared to troll the HPC massive on non HPC websites.

Not quite right in the head.

I've managed to hack into one of their webcams and download this

unregistered_guest
On 13/06/2018 at 01:52, The XYY Man said:

And I understand perfectly why my world turns to shit almost every day.

I am so confident of that statement, I believe I can easily sum it up in three simple words of seven letters or less.

Other

Fucking

People

;)

XYY

You are Jean-Paul Sartre AICMFP! ;)

I'm not having a lot of joy with that forum recently. It doesn't seem to go forward or back a page when I click the page number. I have to refresh it to get it to work. It happens when I'm on my dumbphone AND on my PC (different browsers). o.O

Wight Flight
5 hours ago, UmBongo said:

I'm not having a lot of joy with that forum recently. It doesn't seem to go forward or back a page when I click the page number. I have to refresh it to get it to work. It happens when I'm on my dumbphone AND on my PC (different browsers). o.O

Exactly the same for me. Waited ages for each new page. Only discovered the refresh trick this morning.

Hi all, I am here - mainly because I wanted to follow updates to "Deflationary Collapse" thread.  I have noticed that TOS looks somewhat dead since some moved to TS. 

Not sure where I have seen "house prices are like ships" analogy (i.e. very slow to turn), but I am sure plays part of the reason for being quiet there, HPC is sort of happening but is very slow (as expected).

TheCountOfNowhere

Why are there so many TOS trolls ? Is it a sign that the market is on the brink of collapse ?

I've sat there for a year or so now with pretty much constant trolling, makes me wonder why it is allowed TBH

I see a fair few anecdotals that don't agree with what I'd like to think is happening out there. However, I'm guessing that's not what you mean by "trolling"; at least I wouldn't call it that, and it's never been uncommon?

TheCountOfNowhere
8 minutes ago, BurntBread said:

I see a fair few anecdotals that don't agree with what I'd like to think is happening out there. However, I'm guessing that's not what you mean by "trolling"; at least I wouldn't call it that, and it's never been uncommon?

We can all see what's happening out there, the official figures confirm it.

We all know we should have bought in 2009, we all know london house prices have gone up by an insane amount, etc etc etc etc etc.

So, same question, Why are there so many TOS trolls ? 

Are they just there to gloat, to tell is we were wrong, to make fun of us, to share some information about price rises that we've missed or about a new scheme that will make us poorer and them richer ?

ToS visitor statistics are looking a bit queasy since May lol. 

Can't link to it on my phone but see the link "Stats" right at the bottom of their home page. 

13 minutes ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

It's almost as though a huge chunk of their regular traffic suddenly upped sticks and went to another similar site :Jumping:

One percent
1 minute ago, Funn3r said:

It's almost as though a huge chunk of their regular traffic suddenly upped sticks and went to another similar site :Jumping:

How very dare you.  This site is nowhere near similar. We are all nice on here and don’t have made moderators. :)

TheCountOfNowhere
Just now, Funn3r said:

It's almost as though a huge chunk of their regular traffic suddenly upped sticks and went to another similar site 

I'd not rejoice too much, that was just the trolls coming over here :CryBaby:

HPC has been a beacon of hope for many, those wanting to see it die are being a bit misguided, IMHO.

There is room for HPC and dosbods.

The trolls will come and attach soon enough and destroy this place too.

Ever get the feeling someone's winning....

2 hours ago, TheCountOfNowhere said:

I'd not rejoice too much, that was just the trolls coming over here :CryBaby:

HPC has been a beacon of hope for many, those wanting to see it die are being a bit misguided, IMHO.

There is room for HPC and dosbods.

The trolls will come and attach soon enough and destroy this place too.

Ever get the feeling someone's winning....

Stop boring everyone with your trolls bollocks. It was you and the tossers on that site calling everyone trolls that dare suggested house prices were rising when they were clearly rising and turning it into an echo chamber that ruined it.

Inoperational Bumblebee
5 hours ago, Funn3r said:

ToS visitor statistics are looking a bit queasy since May lol. 

Can't link to it on my phone but see the link "Stats" right at the bottom of their home page. 

Love some of the other stats on that page.

3.62% of visitors found the site by searching the phrase 'citrus polos'!

2 hours ago, Banned by HPC said:

Stop boring everyone with your trolls bollocks. It was you and the tossers on that site calling everyone trolls that dare suggested house prices were rising when they were clearly rising and turning it into an echo chamber that ruined it.

And of course the old favourite 'the bankers are going to crash the market' that unless you agreed, you were a troll.

<neil from the young ones voice> man the evil bankers are like man going to crash the housing market man, raising interest rates man and crashing the market man to like steal all the houses man, evil bankers man going to crash the market man evil. </neil voice>

36 minutes ago, satch said:

And of course the old favourite 'the bankers are going to crash the market' that unless you agreed, you were a troll.

Its like playing monopoly against someone who the banker is handing money to. We (as i was a HPCer before the 2007 so called crash) got it so fkn wrong it is untrue, oh yes we identified something was exceptionally wrong when house prices were many times average salary at levels never seen before but it hardly took a fucken financial prophet to figure that out.

This skill was in identifying what was to come and we all seem to be fucken clueless about that and despite it being fairly abvious QE and ZIRP were aimed at keeping prices sky high many including myself were in denial. Though a few buytolet wankers and such like on that site at the time pointed out that TPTB wont let prices crash, how i wish i had not ignored them; though they did all get banned by the posh twats who run the site for having a different opinion.

Fuckn troll, who really gives a fuck its the fucken internet we're all fat cunts sat in our skidded marked underpants typing pointless shit. Well when i say we i mean you lot as i'm a right handsome cunt who gets all the birds, due to my massive pecker, Jonny Depp looks, devastating wit and 7 figure salary.

Archived