DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

ToSsers

TheCountOfNowhere

Carl Fimble
17 minutes ago, UmBongo said:

Steering wheel on the wrong side on those though. I'd have a 1600 ie GT version or... :/ ...was there a turbo version as well? Plenty quick enough for me.

True, that just adds to it's special-ness though. I'm pretty sure there was a turbo that wasn't an Integrale, so FWD only. I'd like one of these though please :

Club_HiFi-hi+fi+red.jpg

Nice!

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
leonardratso
1 hour ago, Carl Fimble said:

True, that just adds to it's special-ness though. I'm pretty sure there was a turbo that wasn't an Integrale, so FWD only. I'd like one of these though please :

Club_HiFi-hi+fi+red.jpg

Nice!

i see its already red - obviously to match the inevitable rust.

ashestoashes
22 hours ago, leonardratso said:

its ironic, the guy with jenius tattooed on his forehead cant even spell it. Saw it on a ZH article about facial tattoos turning employers off.

image.png.5f0f48d8a00e8bba8692ee53e71e1aa8.png

it's a cursive capital G, so spelling is all good

Alonso Quijano
On 08/06/2018 at 15:10, The XYY Man said:

Sorry to spoil your recollection, but you were actually number 23.

Regards,

Number 12

XYY

Who is number 6?

No Duff (troll)
On 08/06/2018 at 21:02, Castlevania said:

:S

I’d been wondering where a lot of the interesting people had disappeared to. Now I know :)

I feel like I've been well cheated on!  I gave up over there because I ventured into the non finance stuff and was appalled.  There's a lot more "honesty" in a few swear words than some of the crap being spouted.  Some things did not ring true - more like some form of organised attempted manipulation, maybe across the web, by several vested interests.  Sad f*cks!

26 minutes ago, No Duff said:

I feel like I've been well cheated on!  I gave up over there because I ventured into the non finance stuff and was appalled.  There's a lot more "honesty" in a few swear words than some of the crap being spouted.  Some things did not ring true - more like some form of organised attempted manipulation, maybe across the web, by several vested interests.  Sad f*cks!

It was the deletion of the "islamification of Europe" thread that did it for me. We had won the argument that isalm was fundamentally opposed to our values and in-fact hostile against any other view point, extremely hostile. *Poof* it was gone.

The people appalled at that were also appalled at the EU and how it behaves, hence the Brexit thread turned to shit when we were all forced to leave.

No Duff (troll)
7 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

.....the Brexit thread turned to shit....

Was it ever not, there and everywhere!  I used to drop by that thread in the same way people in white coats watched lab rats.

7 minutes ago, No Duff said:

Was it ever not, there and everywhere!  I used to drop by that thread in the same way people in white coats watched lab rats.

It turned to shit the day this forum was set up March 25th 2017 for me.

https://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/210294-brexit-what-happens-next-thread-multiple-merged-threads/&page=574

Wight Flight
7 hours ago, XswampyX said:

The main antagonists on there post so often and have so much detailed information and supporting data I have wondered if it is a full time job for them.

TheCountOfNowhere
On 08/06/2018 at 21:02, Castlevania said:

:S

I’d been wondering where a lot of the interesting people had disappeared to. Now I know :)

I'm here too. Soz.

On 08/06/2018 at 21:00, One percent said:

You will be hung, drawn and quartered if venger turns up.  o.O

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Green Devil
On 10/06/2018 at 01:24, XswampyX said:

On 10/06/2018 at 08:46, Cunning Plan said:

The main antagonists on there post so often and have so much detailed information and supporting data I have wondered if it is a full time job for them.

I think if you are a remoaner, you make it your lifelong crusade to reverse the democratic vote of the people.

When i started that thread i intended it be a celebration of kissing good bye to the EU...

It became the exact opposite.  I think i ended up posting on it less than 5 times.

On 10/06/2018 at 01:02, XswampyX said:

It was the deletion of the "islamification of Europe" thread that did it for me. We had won the argument that isalm was fundamentally opposed to our values and in-fact hostile against any other view point, extremely hostile. *Poof* it was gone.

The people appalled at that were also appalled at the EU and how it behaves, hence the Brexit thread turned to shit when we were all forced to leave.

If you delete entire threads rather than moderate posts (which takes more time) you piss off a lot of people that have posted on said thread. 

People didn't go from having 'Merry Christmas' banners in the office to 'Happy Holidays' because some muzzers complained. It was done by gutless wonders who were worried about causing offence. If people keep stepping back rather than risk offense, of course some people will take advantage of that by repeatedly stepping forward. tos has become a site where the perceived opinions of non members have become more important than the opinions of its members.  

As said in 'Lorna Doone' (a very dry read btw)

Who is the greatest liar, the man who lies or the man that lets him lie?

I don't blame muzzers or anyone else looking to better their life by migrating. Plenty here looking to get the fuck out and be an immigrant somewhere else.

The blame rests with our native cowards that are too worried about causing offense. 

Bedrag Justesen
On ‎08‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 21:02, Castlevania said:

I’d been wondering where a lot of the interesting people had disappeared to. Now I know

Would you mind telling me where it is please ?

Inoperational Bumblebee
On 11/06/2018 at 20:00, Green Devil said:

I think if you are a remoaner, you make it your lifelong crusade to reverse the democratic vote of the people.

Indeed. I know a chap in his 40s who is actually going round campaigning to reverse the vote. Still. I keep unfollowing his posts on Facebook but I still get notified. I've stopped using Facebook as a result.

5 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Well I don't fucking know that now, do I....?

You'd have to click on every DOSBODders profile to find out their number - and that could take you a while locating no 6 now we've a few hundred members.

Like a lazy cunt like me is ever gonna do that mind...! ;)

There are three viable options as far as I can see it.

1) You - or some other OCD cunt - do it.

2) Number 6 reads this post, and fesses-up in a reply to it.

3) @spunko2010 replies, and tells us all who no 6 is - as he should be able to query it in a few seconds.

They don't call me "Plan 'C'" at work for nothing...! ;)

MInd, I'll bet after all this - it's some fucker no-one has actually heard of...

;)

XYY

Here :- @bobo

@bobo

leonardratso
6 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

Here :- @bobo

@bobo

never heard of him, sounds like a made up internet name to me, or some kind of cartoon bear.

7 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Well you certainly lucked-out there alphabetically mind swampy - bet you're glad the cunt wasn't called zobo...! ;)

And I got the "who exactly is this bastard?" factor dead right.

Damn good odds for our performance tonight mate.

If only we'd have combined them with Trump and Brexit on a ten-quid "Yankee" at the betting-shop - we'd have owned the entire Western world right now.

Soros - Who are ya....???!!!

;)

XYY

When you have big data and the internet you don't need luck!

Bobo.thumb.jpg.17935d4f99cae09c3e0b3581b479291c.jpg

Remember that when your world turns to shit and you don't understand why. ;)

7 hours ago, XswampyX said:

That wasn't a threat!

I just didn't want you to think I was some sad bastard. xD

We don't think you are a sad bastard, we know you are one.... The quote above confirms it B|

On 09/06/2018 at 14:11, Carl Fimble said:

Hopefully not, I'm hoping its been kept in a humidity controlled garage and is lovely. 

Probably though, let's face it.

:(

Really? Yes, had it almost 12 years now.

Is it rusty? No, Unlike the earlier rust prone Deltas the Evoluzione II was built under license by a contractor coach builder  Maggiora , not Lancia, this sorted out most of the electrical and quality problems. It's just had a respray due to the red paint fading to various shades of pink but it didn't need any welding or rust treatment.

It lives outside, just gets well cared for and is never used when there's salt on the roads (I have another newer banger for those days :))

I don't need a car for commuting so it doesn't go out every day but it is my main car.

I'll post some pics sometime if anyone is really that interested.

Carl Fimble
4 minutes ago, Option5 said:

Is it rusty? No, Unlike the earlier rust prone Deltas the Evoluzione II was built under license by a contractor coach builder  Maggiora , not Lancia, this sorted out most of the electrical and quality problems. It's just had a respray due to the red paint fading to various shades of pink but it didn't need any welding or rust treatment.

It lives outside, just gets well cared for and is never used when there's salt on the roads (I have another newer banger for those days :))

I don't need a car for commuting so it doesn't go out every day but it is may main car.

An Evo II, you are a lucky man! I did not know that they were built by a coach builder, that just makes it even more special, as if it wasn't special enough already. Good you use it, though I do feel a bit sorry for it living outside all the time.

Yes to photos, please!

:x

:$

1 minute ago, Carl Fimble said:

An Evo II, you are a lucky man! I did not know that they were built by a coach builder, that just makes it even more special, as if it wasn't special enough already. Good you use it, though I do feel a bit sorry for it living outside all the time.

Yes to photos, please!

:x

:$

I'll take photos next time it's washed :-)

leonardratso
7 minutes ago, Option5 said:

I don't need a car for commuting so it doesn't go out every day but it is may main car.

hmm, i always liked the look of those integrales, looked smallish and neat and with a hatch, practical, as well as being a total monster. My dad knew someone back in the 80-90s that had a chevette HS2300 - used it as a main car, we went for a ride in it once, it could go alright, didnt have warp speed effect of my mates renault five turbo, but did feel solid and lasted for quite a long time, hell a normal chevette was actually quite good, if a little old fashioned and boring. maybe im just reminicsing with rose tinted glasses but i dont seem to remember any of my own more modern cars with any of the good memories i had of those.

Carl Fimble
Just now, Option5 said:

I'll take photos next time it's washed :-)

Great, give it a little wax from me! 

Remember to blur out the reggie plate so you can't be tracked down and doxed!

:ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Great, give it a little wax from me! 

Remember to blur out the reggie plate so you can't be tracked down and doxed!

:ph34r:

Thanks, I had actually thought of that but I had to google "doxed" :)

Archived