• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

JackieO

Thursdays Local Elections

9 minutes ago, JackieO said:

If I lived in a Tory marginal council I would vote against just to give Treason May and her lackeys the kicking of their lives 

I agree, but everything is so fucked that if you vote to show your disgust at the fudging of Brexit the media jump on it as evidence nobody wants a hard Brexit.

I was wondering why there was a sudden influx of wank party political broadcasts on the TV. The Lib Dem one is absolutely hilarious

As for voting...I'll think about it. I'm utterly sick to the tits with the lot of them.

48 minutes ago, blobloblob said:

That's so depressing. Makes me delighted my ward isn't being contested this time.

It's like having to decide what bread to have in your shit sandwich - count yourself lucky.

Whatever one thinks of Steptoe's policies he does seem to be mobilising his party activists far more effectively than was the case in the later years of the Blair and Brown governments.

At the same time the Tory party is quite literally dying in its feet organisationally.

1 hour ago, Virgil Caine said:

Whatever one thinks of Steptoe's policies he does seem to be mobilising his party activists far more effectively than was the case in the later years of the Blair and Brown governments.

At the same time the Tory party is quite literally dying in its feet organisationally.

Pretty much how Trump succeeded - Clinton turned her party's core vote off purely down to her personality as an individual.

Anybody who votes for Steptoe must be stark raving mad.

If he won, exactly what do you think would happen?

Every Labour Government that we have ever had has been a disaster.

33 minutes ago, Byron said:

Anybody who votes for Steptoe must be stark raving mad.

If he won, exactly what do you think would happen?

Every Labour Government that we have ever had has been a disaster.

Yup, its a horrible thought. Vote Labour - get Abbott. But to be fair, the Tories, under May's leadership are a shower of shit. May needs to go - she is hopeless. 

I’m in my fifties. Previous elections I may have been angry about the choices on offer. This is the first time I simply couldn’t give a shit about the choices on offer. None of them are offering anything worth voting for.