• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Idiots on holiday

I posted something similar in one of the thread but it looks like it is tourist silly season and it may be worth while collecting the idiocy in one place 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5686915/Fraser-Island-tourists-flip-Range-Rover-lose-car-sand.html

Holiday-makers who wanted to enjoy sun and surf were in for a shock when their four-wheel drive rolled and was swallowed by the sea.

Four tourists on Fraser Island were uninjured after their Range Rover rolled on Tuesday.

However their car couldn't be towed out of the water until Thursday.

4E6C1289-CC03-4710-874D-42BE967E4B08.jpeg

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

There was a sad story last week, in Weston-Super-Mare IIRC, of a tow truck driver who had a heart attack whilst trying to save a stranded merc from the incoming tide.

Poor sod.

Ah, I think that was the story I posted in another thread. Idiots don’t know the consequences for others of their actions 

12 minutes ago, One percent said:

I posted something similar in one of the thread but it looks like it is tourist silly season and it may be worth while collecting the idiocy in one place 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5686915/Fraser-Island-tourists-flip-Range-Rover-lose-car-sand.html

Holiday-makers who wanted to enjoy sun and surf were in for a shock when their four-wheel drive rolled and was swallowed by the sea.

Four tourists on Fraser Island were uninjured after their Range Rover rolled on Tuesday.

However their car couldn't be towed out of the water until Thursday.

4E6C1289-CC03-4710-874D-42BE967E4B08.jpeg

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Swissy is that you?  Can you change your name?  Are we allowed to?  

Im not sure I like it. Confused now. o.O

It's been like that a few days now! CP will be ridiculing you....;)

Yes you can, in Account Settings. I left the same avatar and still a Swiss reference to avoid confusion, I think others who change should try to do the same but it's possible to change completely....

3 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

It's been like that a few days now! CP will be ridiculing you....;)

Yes you can, in Account Settings. I left the same avatar and still a Swiss reference to avoid confusion, I think others who change should try to do the same but it's possible to change completely....

He can bugger off. I’m not very observant at times. Tbf, I’ve not been on a lot the last couple of days and flying visits on the phone when I have 

2 hours ago, One percent said:

He can bugger off. I’m not very observant at times. Tbf, I’ve not been on a lot the last couple of days and flying visits on the phone when I have 

I haven't said a bloody word. Is this more of the guilty until proven innocent thing?

11 hours ago, One percent said:

Of course. They are modelling society on 1984.

I'm guessing you don't mean The Fall Guy on the telly, and Duran Duran in the charts?