• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spunko

The 'WTF?' thread

3 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

WTF!?

What was going on in her head when she made that? Calling Dr. Freud!

1.jpg

She is going to be very disappointed when she does finally get a shag.

6 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

A thread to share your images or stories that actually make you say "What the fuck?" - in your head or out loud, it doesn't matter, but that's the only rule. If you aren't sure if it's WTF-worthy then it probably isn't.

Here's my contribution. (SFW)

https://i.imgur.com/TQcNEvw.gifv

gollum_395_394.jpg

7 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

A thread to share your images or stories that actually make you say "What the fuck?" - in your head or out loud, it doesn't matter, but that's the only rule. If you aren't sure if it's WTF-worthy then it probably isn't.

Here's my contribution. (SFW)

https://i.imgur.com/TQcNEvw.gifv

Holy shit! That worked on me, I had WTF in my head and only WTF, seriously- WTF???!?

I don't even know what that was, or what it was meant to be.

Not sure I'm going be to be able to get anywhere near that. 

This might as well go here, rather than on a new thread. There I was today, quietly enjoying myself when up rolls a film crew and some aged so called celebrities. Apparently filming a caravan trip series?  

Anyhow the bastards, despite notices to the contrary, started FEEDING THE BLOODY SEAGULLS. I refrained 

the first photo was my view befor they rocked up and spoilt the calm. 

93682892-E0F9-482B-9A91-C4DC6E4B584A.jpeg

0798876A-63F4-47D0-9195-8A19C04392EA.jpeg

BA726E88-0F81-41E4-98A1-219246263EE6.jpeg

4 hours ago, montecristo said:

Can we include mysterious deaths?  Elisa Lam's death and her actions in the lift (2 min) prior to her death make me go wtf.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Elisa_Lam#Discovery_of_body

LSD or shrooms 

Definitely off here face in the video how she ended up in the water tank is anyone's guess i`m just glad i was not staying in that hotel at the time 

Just when you thought millenials couldn't get any sillier and up themselves

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloving

Gloving

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

220px-Gloving.jpg

Picture of a girl giving a light show with LED gloves.

Gloving is a form of modern dance which involves the use of fingertip light-emitting diode (LED) lights to accentuate hand and digit movement.

Gloving performances are called light shows and have become increasingly popular at raves in America.[1] Elements of hip-hop dance including liquiding, finger tutting, and popping have influenced gloving, and many of the same dance concepts and techniques can be applied to the dance form.[2] Prior to gloving, rave attendees twirled glow sticks, and before the addition of LED lights, glovers used plain white Mickey Mouse gloves, which reflected black light frequently employed at shows.[3]

In 2010 an electronic dance music promotions company, Insomniac Events, banned gloving from all its events citing drug connotations and safety issues. Insomniac chief executive officer Pasquale Rotella stated, "Between the fire marshals and the media perception, [gloving] was putting the events in jeopardy and was not helping the health of the culture."[2]

It shouldn't be banned for health and safety issues. It should be banned because it is for twats, by twats.

25 minutes ago, Happy Renting said:

Just when you thought millenials couldn't get any sillier and up themselves

It shouldn't be banned for health and safety issues. It should be banned because it is for twats, by twats.

It's America though isn't it - capitalism. People are forever looking for the next hula-hoop, frisbee, klackers, coloured elastic bands or whatever those silly head-band things were called.